Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #376
MidnightParade
DIS Veteran

I just want to say I really enjoyed your TR! I laughed, I chuckled, I had a good time! Thank you very much for sharing. Its good to see that a full Disney vacation can still be achieved even while being offsite! I am now going to dive into your PTR for all the plotty goodness!
Old 05-08-2014, 06:14 AM   #377
TheMaxRebo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlesista View Post
Honestly, I am not a stalker but I enjoyed reading your pre-trip thread so much I thought I would check out your October 2013 TR since we are planning a trip this fall
Welcome - thanks for coming over! Glad you are enjoying the Pre-trip report ... hoping to have some news finalized soon to update that again!

Quote:
Your children are so sweet and I totally understand the need for the Princess dresses for your daughter!
Thank you! She loves it and it is fun to dress her up ... plus I figure we only have so many years when she will want to do this and then we will be missing it

Quote:
Your photos are great but I was dismayed to see how crowded it seemed to be. I am up to Day 5 and hope to finish reading your great report when work does not beckon me.
We were pretty shocked by the crowd levels our entire trip - it did ease up a bit later in the week but still more than we had expected. We've gone in October in the past and it was way more crowded this time. Definitely do as much as you can during the week - when we hit up F&WF on Thursday compared to the first Saturday it was soooooo much better.

Quote:
Oh, my the way - nice towel animals, two swans no less....{sigh}
They were nice - and unexpected as it wasn't a Disney resort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightParade View Post
I just want to say I really enjoyed your TR! I laughed, I chuckled, I had a good time! Thank you very much for sharing. Its good to see that a full Disney vacation can still be achieved even while being offsite! I am now going to dive into your PTR for all the plotty goodness!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and had a good time! You can definitely have a full Disney vacation staying offsite. Definitely is a bit different though - and I think the fact that we were so close to being on site helped. Definitely trade-offs but having the space was worth it for us.

... that said, our upcoming trip in August we are staying on site

**Just Completed** It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old - A Trip Report: 08/25-08-29/14
Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report - A Pre-Trip Report: 8/25 - 8/29
Ooh-de-lally! A dining heavy October '13 Trip Report - A Trip Report: 10/11-10/18/13
Faint hearts never won fair lady - or got all the ADRs you wanted. - A Dining Review 10/8/11 - 10/15/11
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - A Dining Review 10/24/09 - 10/31/09
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Tags
dads, dining, f&wf, kids, october 2013

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: