Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
disneypolybride2008
DIS Veteran

Cases of water at Art of Animation landscape of flavors question

Hi. I was going to order water from Staples.com and have it delivered, but i'm not sure which would be easier.. doing that i can get 3 cases for the same price as 1 case of Dasani at Landscape of Flavors. How would you get the cases from the restaurant to your room? We'll be in the Little Mermaid rooms and that can be a far walk to carry a case of water. Just wondering what everyone else would do.

disneypolybride2008 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
rramsr
Mouseketeer

We stayed at AoA in a Little Mermaid room in August and I had ordered case of water, beer and some snacks from Garden Grocer and when it was delivered to hotel they put it in my room for me with my luggage
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Have you thought about getting Brita bottles instead? We love ours and they make the Florida water taste just fine. You can get free cups of ice water at any quick service restaurant or you can fill them at a water fountain/faucet. They run $8-9 each so they pay for themselves in no time.

An added bonus is that you can take them through airport security empty and fill them up on the other side. No more expensive airport water!

Just an idea.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Ali
DIS Veteran

If you are having water delivered it will be stored for you at the hotel. When you go to pick it up at bell services you can get one of the luggage carts and bring it to your room. Then bring the cart back. I doubt you will need 3 cases of water though unless you are staying a really long time because people usually forget to drink it
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:12 AM   #5
MermaidMommy
DIS Veteran

We had water shipped from Staples to AoA in August. They gave me the option of bringing it to the room myself or having them bring it. I opted to have them bring it up -- no problem, and so cheap!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #6
I❤MICKEY
DIS Veteran

I've never heard of ordering from staples - only the grocery stores. i don't have enough for the grocery store minimum b/c i really only want/need water.

How does ordering from staples work? What information do you need to include on your order? How far in advance do you need to order? Will they deliver to any resort?
I❤MICKEY is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: