Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
asta
DIS Veteran

Lane Kiffin meet Karma

According to reports Lane Kiffin was fired late at night in the airport parking lot.

http://fansided.com/2013/09/29/repor...x-parking-lot/

Very fitting after the way he left UT in the middle of the night. He definitely deserved this. Karma can be a *****.
asta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
tinatark
DIS Veteran

Funny how fans of UT are so gleeful about his departure - I get it, he left in a hurry, for his dream job. But in reality, he stunk as the head coach at UT! They weren't winning with him, he was an arrogant jerk! Good riddance that he left under any circumstances!
tinatark is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
firecracker725
DIS Veteran

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

I'm sure daddy will help him get another job he doesn't deserve.

-------------
firecracker725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by asta View Post
According to reports Lane Kiffin was fired late at night in the airport parking lot.

http://fansided.com/2013/09/29/repor...x-parking-lot/

Very fitting after the way he left UT in the middle of the night. He definitely deserved this. Karma can be a *****.
He's made more than enough money to retire and his wife is beyond HOT. I doubt he's crying. In fact, he's probably laughing all the way to the bank.
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
TLHB70
Let me be known by the Company I keep, eclipsed by YOUR presence that I may decrease
I really like a lot of the music they play out around the park

Wow. I had not heard this story yet. Has he made any comments? I bet he is speechless.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Wishing on a star
DIS Veteran
Another proud Southerner!

OMG!!!!!

Karma bites!!!!! The very first thing I thought when I saw this headline yesterday.

Maybe the dude and his cocaine/drug induced 'I am an invincible god' days are OVER.
Wishing on a star is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #7
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

I just heard this on sports radio driving around with DH. They said he parks his car at the airport so that part of the story isn't a big deal.

*** I honestly don't know much about the whole story.
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro, #20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #26- Relic Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #8
firecracker725
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal1982 View Post
He's made more than enough money to retire and his wife is beyond HOT. I doubt he's crying. In fact, he's probably laughing all the way to the bank.
I'm sorry, but there's no way that arrogant joker is laughing. He thinks much too highly of himself to be content to simply fade into the background. Also, it's likely that the money won't last very long with his extravagant lifestyle.

-------------
Old 09-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
asta
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If he is able to laugh it would be because he, like the rest of us, is aware of what a total joke he really is,
asta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
Cannot_Wait_4Disney
Ok all you A cattle, get in the chute. Moooo. Moooo.
It has a kick. Otherwise, yummy yummy.
Onions rule!!!

Tennessee fans remind me of the decent looking but vindictive girl that gets left for a better woman. Before the break up, he's kind, he's gentile, he's everything a coach should be, he's going to lead us to the promised land. Of course when she finds out it's. HE LEFT ME FOR HER!!! SHE'S UGLY. And after the rage where she trashes any of his items she can, (Tennessee fans burned mattresses ) it's Oh he usurped our tradition, ruined our program, didn't deserve us or any girl or anything he got, and even kicked Smokey the family dog. And of course then she follows him around all over the place bad mouthing him to anyone she can including the very woman she just trashed as ugly. And of course years and years later after she's broken up with someone else in the mean time, the program has gone downhill that's all his fault too.
Cannot_Wait_4Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
FlightlessDuck
Pluto's personal nose scratcher
Dumb people spoiling my fun makes me a sad Panda

I only barely follow college football, but I think it's funny just because of how the whole Oakland Raiders thing went down back in 2008.

'87: Off Site, '94: GF, '02: FWC, '06: POP, '09: CSR, '10: POP, '12: CSR
FlightlessDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #12
Cannot_Wait_4Disney
Ok all you A cattle, get in the chute. Moooo. Moooo.
It has a kick. Otherwise, yummy yummy.
Onions rule!!!

Quote:
He has more than enough money to pretty much vacation the rest of his life with his wife if he wants. But if he wants to remain in football, he'll land somewhere either going back to be a coordinator or as head coach at a lesser school.
Cannot_Wait_4Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #13
Praying Colonel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannot_Wait_4Disney View Post
Tennessee fans remind me of the decent looking but vindictive girl that gets left for a better woman. Before the break up, he's kind, he's gentile, he's everything a coach should be, he's going to lead us to the promised land. Of course when she finds out it's. HE LEFT ME FOR HER!!! SHE'S UGLY. And after the rage where she trashes any of his items she can, (Tennessee fans burned mattresses ) it's Oh he usurped our tradition, ruined our program, didn't deserve us or any girl or anything he got, and even kicked Smokey the family dog. And of course then she follows him around all over the place bad mouthing him to anyone she can including the very woman she just trashed as ugly. And of course years and years later after she's broken up with someone else in the mean time, the program has gone downhill that's all his fault too.
I'm a UK fan, so I take a back seat to no one in my disdain for the Volunteer program and all things orange. But IMHO there's one thing on which all right-thinking Americans can agree, UT fan or not: Lane Kiffin is a galactic poopooface (sorry, apparently my 1st choice of words was not up to standards--sorry mods), and it's fun to see galactic poopoofaces get what's coming to them.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #14
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannot_Wait_4Disney View Post
He has more than enough money to pretty much vacation the rest of his life with his wife if he wants. But if he wants to remain in football, he'll land somewhere either going back to be a coordinator or as head coach at a lesser school.
Maybe he can go coach the Raiders again? They can't possibly do any worse than they are right now. lol
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #15
firecracker725
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praying Colonel View Post

I'm a UK fan, so I take a back seat to no one in my disdain for the Volunteer program and all things orange. But IMHO there's one thing on which all right-thinking Americans can agree, UT fan or not: Lane Kiffin is a galactic poopooface (sorry, mods), and it's fun to see galactic poopoofaces get what's coming to them.
Well said. I am a Mississippi State girl myself (pity me), but I still despise what Tuberville did to Ole Miss and was too happy to see him crash and burn at Auburn. Leave if you must, but be classy about it.

-------------

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: