Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
houseofmouse5
Mouseketeer

If IT fixed your MDE issues

For those of you who had or are having issues with your tickets and MDE not linking correctly would you please take a moment and let the rest of us know when you get your issue resolved? Also, when doing so it would be a great help to the rest of us if you could include your check in date. Since we have been told they are working on fixing them according to our check in dates, that will give us an idea as to what part of the month they are working on.
Thank you so much

Signed,
Anxiously awaiting to make FP+ plans
houseofmouse5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
JCMHutch
Mouseketeer

We are heading down at the end of the month and they can't seem to link our APs to the Magic Bands.

It was supposedly fixed yesterday and today I received an e-mail invitation for the Magic Bands. When I went in to try and link everything together it tells me we don't have active tickets.

I'm now on my 4th phone call to get this fixed.

2014 Vero Beach, 2014 Flower & Garden - SSR, 2013 Food & Wine SSR, 2013 Dolphin/Boardwalk, 2012 Port Orleans Riverside, 2011 Port Orleans Riverside, 2010 Pop Century/Gaylord Palms, 2009 POFQ, 2008 Dolphin, 2007 Pop Century, 2006 Dolphin, 2004 All Star Sports, 2003 All Star Movies, 2001 All Star Music, 2000 All Star Music, 1999 All Star Movies, 1997 All Star Sports, 1996 All Star Music, 1986 Disneyland, 1979 Wilderness Campground
JCMHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
ArthurFiggis
Mouseketeer

I wish that MDE or the old Disney Parks apps worked on my swanky new nexus 7 tablet.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
BHChandl
Earning My Ears

I have had nothing but issues with MDE. It took over 3 weeks to get my tickets (purchased directly from Disney) linked to my account. We are now less than 30 days out from our trip and yesterday all of our tickets automatically reassigned themselves to me leaving my DH and DD without a ticket assignment. This also opened up another MagicBand order for us.

After speaking with 3 different IT cast members and receiving a quote of "I have never seen an account do that" Now when I try to go in and reassign the tickets I keep getting a server error.

Hopefully they will get this all straightened out before we go.
BHChandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
Evelyne
Mouseketeer

Checked inn at POP Sept 22th, 2 of us. First use of my MB wasn't working they tried my KTTW, and told me something was wrong with the chip. Went to guest services they gave me a new one. So with that fixed I asked if everitning was link together they told me yes. First time I used my MB for QS meals they tell me the PIN is not working, have that fixed ar my resort later that day. The next morning we enter MK before park opening we have a Keys to the kingdom Tour, works fine with MB. We go back to MK at 5:00h they tell me I have an expired ticket. Took 3 cast members and 30 minutes to fix everything, since then no issues at all. Only mine had problems everithing was fine with my husban's one.
Québec's #1 fan
Evelyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofmouse5 View Post
For those of you who had or are having issues with your tickets and MDE not linking correctly would you please take a moment and let the rest of us know when you get your issue resolved? Also, when doing so it would be a great help to the rest of us if you could include your check in date. Since we have been told they are working on fixing them according to our check in dates, that will give us an idea as to what part of the month they are working on. Thank you so much Signed, Anxiously awaiting to make FP+ plans
Do you have the infamous UT ticket linking issue?

If so they can fix it though it's one by one,..

Took them 3 weeks to fixe me at 25 days out..
I check in 10/23.. I found out I was fixed Friday when I did my daily md check. I got am email today from Disney IT telling me I was fixed and they were sorry..

If they have a ticket logged should be ok and yea it seems that they ate getting them by your check in date and when you called..

I made my FP+ selections yesterday for 5 days there were plenty of choices even got wishes and fantasmic.. So hang in there.. If I didn't get fixed I would have address it when I got there and made my FP + then. Good luck let me know if you have any other questions..
Old 09-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
linznjody
Earning My Ears

My issue with linking UCT tix was resolved on Monday, 9/23. I checked in on Wed, 9/25. Just in time, but we were able to get every fp+ we wanted.
linznjody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #8
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by linznjody View Post
My issue with linking UCT tix was resolved on Monday, 9/23. I checked in on Wed, 9/25. Just in time, but we were able to get every fp+ we wanted.
Nothing like cutting it too close
Old 09-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
Scubee
DIS Veteran

Had issues linking UCT tickets. Called support and they said it would take "a week." It was about 6 days later that I checked the Web site and found the tickets had been linked. I didn't receive an email stating that it had been fixed for another two days.
Scubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubee View Post
Had issues linking UCT tickets. Called support and they said it would take "a week." It was about 6 days later that I checked the Web site and found the tickets had been linked. I didn't receive an email stating that it had been fixed for another two days.
When's your checkin date?
Old 09-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #11
LoveKermit
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you all could have been sitting in my living room just an hour ago. DH talked to them too. We didn't know UCT tickets were part of the issue. Whoever DH talked did not make it sound like it would take that long.

We leave the 17th. The 6th is our cut-off date for getting them sent to us. DH is going to worry about getting good FP+. I just want the bands correct, with my ticket info so I don't have to take care of that when I get there.
DL-1999 offsite with DH**ASMu-2000 first onsite trip with DH**Offsite-2001 Halloween Horror Nights**Antigua-2002 Honeymoon**Offsite-2003 First Anniv. (Magical Music Days)**WL-2004**Dolphin-2004 (AP Nat'l Conference)**Shades of Green-Family Xmas 2005, Thanks for your service BIL**No Trip-2006, DD born in Dec!!!!!!!!**Poly-2007 **Dolphin MNSSHP/F & W-2008**BWV-2010**SSR-2010**BLT-2011**GCH-2013**BWV-2013
LoveKermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #12
Scubee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
When's your checkin date?
Oh sorry! This Thursday. I received the invitation about two weeks ago. Already had a MDE account and immediately tried to link tickets and called when it didn't work. It was Friday morning when I noticed it was fixed. I received the email stating it was fixed today.
Scubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #13
patrickpiteo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubee View Post
Oh sorry! This Thursday. I received the invitation about two weeks ago. Already had a MDE account and immediately tried to link tickets and called when it didn't work. It was Friday morning when I noticed it was fixed. I received the email stating it was fixed today.
Nice glad to see you got fixed able to make FP+
Plenty of good choices left I would guess?
Old 09-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
canpower
Earning My Ears

Yikes Ok so this explains why I haven't been able to link my UT tickets to my bands. I check in this Friday (Oct 4). Can anyone provide a link or a number to call IT Support.

Thanks
canpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #15
linznjody
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickpiteo View Post
Nothing like cutting it too close
Tell me about it! It only took 3 or 4 calls to IT to get it "elevated" so something would get done!

In the end, DH's magic band never did work with his ticket. He had to use the plastic ticket to get in the park. Since it was linked somehow, though, all the fp+ selections worked, and he could use it for everything else. Just not to get in the park.
linznjody is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: