Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #91
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

I was surprised that all the teams weren't on the same flight to Portugal. I kind of liked the airport stuff even though it did take up a lot of the episode.

I too can't remember Phil ever meeting a team at the airport. Poor football players, but seriously with that many teams left why would you ever chance booking flights with two layovers, it seemed a little foolish to me.

I still like Leo and Jamal, I think they're funny.

2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
emmabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #92
EMAW_KSU
DIS Veteran

I was glad they made flights mater again but disappointing that my favorite team was eliminated.
EMAW_KSU is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #93
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

I've definitely developed my favorites as of this episode. I love the bearded guys, Jason & Amy, and the ER Docs. The Oklahoma guys I like, but I tend to forget about them, so I can't really call them a favorite. The Baseball wives are also growing on me. They might be a little vain and a little pampered, but I like their attitudes towards the race.

I'm actually surprised. When the Race started, I didn't think I would like many of the teams and I like more than I dislike.
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #94
Penderella
Earning My Ears

Love the Oklahoma guys!!!
Penderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #95
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

I laughed so hard too at the baseball wives and Oklahoma guys. "Where's my clue? Where's my Clue? Oh, it's in my mouth." Oklahoma guys complimented each other on being the best meat (fish) beaters. OMG
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #96
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

I think no one is gona get the express pass from Marie- they don't want to deal with her rules and regulations that come with it.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #97
mrsv98
Gracie's Mama
Loves those slider bags
Beware the Tails of Doom!
I couldn't believe the weeny little turkey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelbug24 View Post
I laughed so hard too at the baseball wives and Oklahoma guys. "Where's my clue? Where's my Clue? Oh, it's in my mouth." Oklahoma guys complimented each other on being the best meat (fish) beaters. OMG
I can so sympathize with Kim. imagine being so sleep deprived, having the weird experience of it being light in the middle of the night, pushing your body with a hard task (they sure chose the wrong one!) and then worried you get everything absolutely correct! Kind of like being a parent to a new born again!

I am really liking the OK guys, the baseball wives and the Beards. I SO hope the Drs drive away and Marie drives in circles for hours.
mrsv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #98
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
I think no one is gona get the express pass from Marie- they don't want to deal with her rules and regulations that come with it.
Don't they have to give it away by the 5th leg of the race?

Who was that guy with the Boston Accent, talk about getting no tv time. I think he is on with his girlfriend.

My dd and her boyfriend tried out for the Amazing Race in Chicago last weekend. They still have to submit their tape yet. They scored pretty high and were told to definitely get the tape in. They only see each other like every 3 weeks and both work the same job, but at different locations. So crossing my fingers for them.
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #99
fortwildernessishome
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsv98 View Post
I SO hope the Drs drive away and Marie drives in circles for hours.
Me too!!
Old 10-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #100
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
My dd and her boyfriend tried out for the Amazing Race in Chicago last weekend. They still have to submit their tape yet. They scored pretty high and were told to definitely get the tape in. They only see each other like every 3 weeks and both work the same job, but at different locations. So crossing my fingers for them.
Be sure to let us know Marissa!!!!!!!!!
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #101
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Who was that guy with the Boston Accent, talk about getting no tv time. I think he is on with his girlfriend.

I don't know if they HAVE to give it away. I know that they can, no one has ever acted like they did with it though. cannot stand her, he doesn't seem to bad, but I guess is guilty by association.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:23 PM   #102
SadieDog
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open
Hell's Kitchen time
The thing got inside my shirt and was slithering around

I miss the football guys. My favorite team is the bearded guys, I think their names are Brandon and Adam. I can't stand Pink. I like Oklahoma, but also tend to forget about them.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #103
SadieDog
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open
Hell's Kitchen time
The thing got inside my shirt and was slithering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelbug24 View Post
I had to laugh too. Pretty funny stuff.

Quote:

That would be COOL!
Old 10-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #104
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

I liked when the bearded guys won the $5k for first place and one of them said, "I can live on that for a year!"

2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
emmabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #105
EMAW_KSU
DIS Veteran

I really hope that this is the second season in a row that a team is eliminated holding an express pass.
EMAW_KSU is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: