Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #181
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
I would have u-turned Marie and her doormat. Why? They are pretty good and very ruthless. Would stab you in the back in a heartbeat to advance. Marie will show no mercy, so I'd show her none.

As for the doctors, I've said this since early on. The husband is okay, but the wife is a whiny, needy, annoying mess.

Don't like the Afghanimals. Sick of kiss begging and they can get nasty under pressure. They are fake charming, not actually charming.

Ice girls? Clueless, but probably shouldn't underestimate anyone. Don't want them to win, but I wouldn't cry if they beat the doctors, Afghanimals and Marie & Doormat.

I guess out of all the teams left, I like the one that keeps coming in second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
Out of all the rest, I want Jason and Amy to win. Hope they do!!
Where is the like button and I like the team coming in second too. glad you remembered their names.
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #182
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
Out of all the rest, I want Jason and Amy to win. Hope they do!!
I wouldn't mind seeing them win either. I never can remember their names, I don't think they get as much air time as some of the other teams? I did laugh when Amy said she could dress any beauty queen contest when we already knew they were camels. lol

Me DH DS DD and the Dis(cats) - Lily Jynx Charlie
2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
October 2014 DCL Jan 2015 - Poly CL
emmabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #183
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

I'm a little behind tonight and just started watching. Screaming in the hotel hallway at 1:00am? Not bothering to leave for their leg on time? Nope, not a fan. I hope they're eliminated next.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #184
Debbie
DIScovering DIS magic
WISHing my way to success!
Thought processes working overboard!
We have YOUR date so book it up!

I love when teams are enjoying the race!

šoš Lovin' the mouse from my Canadian house! šoš

offsite-'85
CBR-'90FWHomes-'94FWHomes-'97HIFS/BC-'99Dixie Landings-Jan. '00 (just the parents)HIFS/Dixie Landings-Aug.'00ASMu '01Courtyard by Marriott DTD '02Courtyard by Marriott DTD/Coronado Springs '03Wilderness Lodge-Marathon Weekend '05POP with youngest sister '05POP with FREE DINING '06ASMu with DH '07POP with youngest daughter '0825th anniversary trip at Poly '09POR (still Dixie in my heart) with DH '121 night Kidani Village before 7 night Disney Fantasy Cruise '13
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #185
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Ugh, I think every team annoyed me this week.

I wasn't surprised to see the Ice Girls flounder considering they weren't able to ride anyone's coat tails this week.

Jamal & Leo are super obnoxious - as a previous poster mentioned, screaming in the hallway at 1am?! Picking up some child you don't know?! They drive me crazy.

Travis was ugly tonight. He was so disappointed in his wife when he wasn't exactly being encouraging. I sincerely hope when he watches this episode back, he sees how broken she is in that cab. His words were hurtful. And there is no excuse for it.

Pink haired girl didn't even bother me as much as Travis this week, that's how bad he was.

And Jason at the end - Amy was ready to leave and he told her to help Nicole! Then he's standing there yelling at her to get going...ugh.

I think it's the point in the race where everyone is at their breaking points. I didn't find this to be an enjoyable episode.
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #186
MnMomtoboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
Ugh, I think every team annoyed me this week.

I wasn't surprised to see the Ice Girls flounder considering they weren't able to ride anyone's coat tails this week.

Jamal & Leo are super obnoxious - as a previous poster mentioned, screaming in the hallway at 1am?! Picking up some child you don't know?! They drive me crazy.

Travis was ugly tonight. He was so disappointed in his wife when he wasn't exactly being encouraging. I sincerely hope when he watches this episode back, he sees how broken she is in that cab. His words were hurtful. And there is no excuse for it.

Pink haired girl didn't even bother me as much as Travis this week, that's how bad he was.

And Jason at the end - Amy was ready to leave and he told her to help Nicole! Then he's standing there yelling at her to get going...ugh.

I think it's the point in the race where everyone is at their breaking points. I didn't find this to be an enjoyable episode.
I agree. The doctors bugged me the most. Saying you want to play an honest game but try to look at someone else's project? Thats cheating.

MN: The land of 10,000 lakes and at least 1 idiot.
MnMomtoboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #187
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post

Yes, I agree. I was shocked by what he said and how he treated her.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #188
Dee77
DIS Veteran

I read the above comments when I started watching tonight's episode so I was prepared for the doctors to have had a horrible leg and it was bad but not as bad as I was thinking it would be. Here are my thoughts:

The room was noisy, very noisy and lots of movement and distractions. The Afghanimals were their usual obnoxious, in your face selves, then the one in the stands brought up destroying the item so she couldn't see it and he yelled it out. Out of frustration I am not surprised that she would try to look at it then. Tempers were bound to flare up especially when those 2 teams started out the leg on a bad exchange.

I do feel that the most worthy teams are the final 4, if the Afghanimals leave next week then I would be happy with the final three.

Nov 2008 SSR Studio, Dec 2009 OKW 2 Bedroom, Nov/Dec 2010 SSR 2 Bedroom, May 2011 BCV 1 Bedroom, Nov 2011 OKW 2 Bedroom,
Aug 2012 OKW 2 Bedroom, Aug 2013 OKW 1 Bedroom, Jan/Feb 2014 SSR 1 Bedroom, Aug 2014 OKW 2 Bedroom, Aug 2015 OKW 3 Bedroom GV
Dee77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #189
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Why did Amy agree to help her. The Dr's are a very strong team and I do not think that was a good decision. She would of never gotten the instrument and the ice hockey girls would of beat them.
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #190
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari
Why did Amy agree to help her. The Dr's are a very strong team and I do not think that was a good decision. She would of never gotten the instrument and the ice hockey girls would of beat them.
I think it was a good decision on their part given the situation. While the ice girls are weak the afghanimals will help them (as they did tonight) when given the chance. The Dr.s and the Boston cpl. have been pretty considerate of each other when they can be throughout the game. Hopefully there will be an opportunity in the future where the Dr.s can help them out- if given the opportunity I think they absolutely would if it were the final 3 or 2 if it could be both of them. I also agree about Travis...he's been like that a cpl times and it's pretty annoying. Yes, it was very ironic to listen to the Dr.s talk about honesty etc. and then have the roadblock issue but I saw it coming the entire time thx to editing. I'm hoping the Boston cpl wins.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:20 AM   #191
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

Last night I was having flashbacks to the "oh my God I hate you" season. Travis is a bigger jerk than I thought originally. Man he beats down on her a lot. That's what they should be ashamed of.
java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #192
Kimberle
WL Vet

I like the Afgan brothers. I find them to really be enjoying the race and the people they meet along the way. I was so disappointed in Nicole. That was outright cheating.They should have been gone last night.
Sept 04 CR 14th fl Concierge Aug 06 Royal Pacific, Club Level Aug 07 AKL, Club Level Aug 08, POR Aug 09 Beach Club Dec 10, Xmas in Tahiti Aug 11, WL Aug 12, Hawaii Apr 13, BC July 14, HRH, CR-MK Club Level
Kimberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:23 AM   #193
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
I love when teams are enjoying the race!
Me too but there is a difference between having a good time and being obnoxious and making a spectacle out of yourselves.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #194
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberle View Post
I like the Afgan brothers. I find them to really be enjoying the race and the people they meet along the way. I was so disappointed in Nicole. That was outright cheating.They should have been gone last night.
I enjoy the Afghan brothers too. Let me preface my next statement by saying this is only MY opinion. I believe they feel they are representing a culture, their heritage. I believe they wish the viewers to see them as educated, hard-working and fun-loving. I believe they want the rest of the world to view them as human beings who care for people, thus the hugging, kissing, high-fiving, etc., and do not represent a small population called the taliban. Are they going overboard with their demonstrative efforts, perhaps, but I do believe, they believe, they are carrying an extra burden.
travelbug24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #195
nuke
Life is Good

I was so disgusted by the way Travis was talking about his wife. I felt so bad for her. What a donkey's butt!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: