Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #166
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gometros View Post
Did you notice that Phil didn't give the speech about the speed bump?
Yep! I did notice.
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #167
CaliBear
DIS Veteran

I actually liked the Afghananimals this week and was very glad they won. I think the Baseball Wives were very foolish to not share info with the Double U-Turn coming up, but they're not exactly a threat so maybe they'll skate by.
CaliBear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #168
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBear View Post
I actually liked the Afghananimals this week and was very glad they won. I think the Baseball Wives were very foolish to not share info with the Double U-Turn coming up, but they're not exactly a threat so maybe they'll skate by.

I like them too, I thought it was funny when Leo or Jamal, not sure who's who, but he kissed the ticket counter lady and the other one said, you're his 15th kiss.

Me DH DS DD and the Dis(cats) - Lily Jynx Charlie
2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
October 2014 DCL 1/31 to 2/6, 2015?
emmabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #169
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Ok, Leo and Jamal -my next favorite.

The ER couple, he is very intelligent. He memorized the times in his head and found the fastest time. The other racers riding in the race car had no idea what they were doing.

When we were watching the race, I knew and my whole family did too, knew it was Sebastian Vettel right away, but I wouldn't of been able to memorize his speed time. We watch Formula One racing every Sunday morning. We tried getting tickets last year for the only race in the U.S. in Texas and the tickets were sold out very quickly. People are shocked when we tell people we could care less about the Green Bay Packers, but ask us any question about motor-sports
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:45 AM   #170
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

I'm sorry but I dislike the ER docs even more after last night, her and her righteous attitude. Can't wait to see her try and cheat next week, I guess that's okay as long as you don't lie about it.

I had forgot that the bunnies and been the last team twice.

I'm okay with any of the other teams winning except for the doctors, I literally can't stand them, would take a Marie win over them.

Me DH DS DD and the Dis(cats) - Lily Jynx Charlie
2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
October 2014 DCL 1/31 to 2/6, 2015?
emmabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #171
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

Yes she(doctor) is rubbing me the wrong way. It was a foolish move as well since it wasn't going to knock them out of the race. They just put a big target on their backs. Her husband, hmmm, I can't decide. He seems a bit impatient with her, but she seems over to top needy as well. Yeah I wouldn't mind to see them go.

When Marie commented on the muzzle "I bet you'd like one of those for me"
java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #172
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabelle View Post
I'm sorry but I dislike the ER docs even more after last night, her and her righteous attitude. Can't wait to see her try and cheat next week, I guess that's okay as long as you don't lie about it.

I had forgot that the bunnies and been the last team twice.

I'm okay with any of the other teams winning except for the doctors, I literally can't stand them, would take a Marie win over them.
Yeah, I liked them in the beginning also, but her attitude is starting to get on my nerves too!!!! I still don't want Marie to win though.
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #173
robinb
DIS Veteran

The one thing that struck me last night about the U-Turns were that they were both done out of spite and not game play.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #174
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

I would have u-turned Marie and her doormat. Why? They are pretty good and very ruthless. Would stab you in the back in a heartbeat to advance. Marie will show no mercy, so I'd show her none.

As for the doctors, I've said this since early on. The husband is okay, but the wife is a whiny, needy, annoying mess.

Don't like the Afghanimals. Sick of kiss begging and they can get nasty under pressure. They are fake charming, not actually charming.

Ice girls? Clueless, but probably shouldn't underestimate anyone. Don't want them to win, but I wouldn't cry if they beat the doctors, Afghanimals and Marie & Doormat.

I guess out of all the teams left, I like the one that keeps coming in second.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #175
soccerdad72
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
The one thing that struck me last night about the U-Turns were that they were both done out of spite and not game play.
Yep, which typically is a bad strategy. All it seems to do is put a bullseye on your back.

Then again, you had to know Marie was going to U-turn someone -- she just had to figure out a lame excuse as to why.
soccerdad72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #176
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdad72 View Post
Yep, which typically is a bad strategy. All it seems to do is put a bullseye on your back.

Then again, you had to know Marie was going to U-turn someone -- she just had to figure out a lame excuse as to why.
Marie would u-turn her doormat if she could, just for the fun of it.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #177
soccerdad72
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
Marie would u-turn her doormat if she could, just for the fun of it.
And then steal his cab.
soccerdad72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #178
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Out of all the rest, I want Jason and Amy to win. Hope they do!!
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #179
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkistevej View Post
Out of all the rest, I want Jason and Amy to win. Hope they do!!
I like them the best too!
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #180
dsneprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom
I would have u-turned Marie and her doormat. Why? They are pretty good and very ruthless. Would stab you in the back in a heartbeat to advance. Marie will show no mercy, so I'd show her none.

As for the doctors, I've said this since early on. The husband is okay, but the wife is a whiny, needy, annoying mess.

Don't like the Afghanimals. Sick of kiss begging and they can get nasty under pressure. They are fake charming, not actually charming.

Ice girls? Clueless, but probably shouldn't underestimate anyone. Don't want them to win, but I wouldn't cry if they beat the doctors, Afghanimals and Marie & Doormat.

I guess out of all the teams left, I like the one that keeps coming in second.
Hit the nail on the head!!

This pretty much sums up the race for me this season! I don't really like any team, so I guess 2nd or the Ice girls can win it all. Kind of like the pig farmers all over again.
dsneprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: