Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
Uncleromulus

DIS Veteran

Our two favorite bars on the Fantasy

After visiting almost all of them, we found we liked Meridan best, closely followed by Bon Voyage.

Meridan due to the great view, plus in spite of it being a spot for pre-Palo/Remy drinks, you can also come as casual as you want.

With Bon Voyage being smack dab in the middlle of all the deck 3 activity, you wouldn't think you could even get a seat, much less enjoy yourself. But almost all that's going on in the lobby seems to relate to the kids, shopping etc--so each and every time we visited Bon Voyage, we got a seat right away in spite of the crowds. A great spot for after show drinks.

And best of all, they had several beers I didn't see in most other bars or lounges--including Newcastle!! And two very friendly bartenders.
Vacation Club since 1992
Next trip-- Fantasy Cruise on 11/1 14!!
60 previous visits to WDW!!!
Uncleromulus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
PaDisneyCouple
DIS Veteran

We went to Mixology in Meridian on Sunday. Jerry made it a lot of fun and informative. We enjoyed it so much that we were able to go back there for Martini tasting later in the cruise. We also went for drinks after dinner one night and I had him make me a martini using the cappuccino machine. I guess I would have to say our favorite bar is Meridian...but I think it is the only one we went to.
10/10 BC Club Level 10-11/11 Dream 4-night & CR 3-night 10/12 Dream 4-night 10/13 Fantasy 7-night Eastern
10/14 Fantasy 7-night Eastern

PaDisneyCouple is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: