Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #1531
AmyB2006
I'd rather be in Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart6066 View Post
Hi--I just started a new thread on this, but this thread seems the fastest at answering questions!!! We customized our MB yesterday (due to reading this thread!!!) and I'm still a week out from 60 days. But I have been looking at the MDE site a lot and I see where I can choose some things to add to my itinerary that are labeled "show in my plans" and it lets you choose a time for that day. Are those the only things that will be available for FP+ or are the two totally unrelated?

The only things that show up as eligible for "show in my plans" are timed entertainment events--fireworks, parades, Meet and Greets, etc. So I'm wondering if those things are totally separate from FP+ or are they related? Anyone who has recently made FP+ selections, where they related to what you could add as "show in my plan" on itinerary?

Thanks!
Those are not FP+ reservations. That's just a general plan you can add to your day. It will specifically say "this is not a reservation" or something like that. So totally unrelated.

AmyB2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #1532
LuvinDisney83
Earning My Ears

Yesterday I was able to customize bands and make FP+ selections! I'm staying at CSR an yesterday was my 45 day mark!
LuvinDisney83 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #1533
Bronte
DIS Veteran

Right at 60 days and got all the rides and times I wanted for our trip starting Dec. 20th.
I could not find where you could also get spots for the fireworks ...
Does anyone know where on the site you can do that ???

I could not make anything for our second trip that month starting on the 30th but I would guess I will be able to do that when the 60 day mark comes up.
Bronte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #1534
Son of Gadsden
Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail.

Was just able to customize magic bands for Pop Century December 8th this morning.

That's our third and final set for this trip

Poly- '92, '94,'98, '00, '11, '12,
POR- 10'
AoA- April '13, Dec '13
Pop- Dec '13, Apr '14
CSR- '13
Son of Gadsden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #1535
DisneyHeather
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte View Post
Right at 60 days and got all the rides and times I wanted for our trip starting Dec. 20th.
I could not find where you could also get spots for the fireworks ...
Does anyone know where on the site you can do that ???

I could not make anything for our second trip that month starting on the 30th but I would guess I will be able to do that when the 60 day mark comes up.
They don't seem to have the fireworks ready past the first week of December at this point. I got Fantasmic for December 11 but can't do Wishes or Illimunations yet.

DisneyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #1536
oceangirl
Mouseketeer

FP+ for 4-7 with only MVMCP ticket?

Sorry to bring this up again, but I want to absolutely certain I'm not messing up my MB-attached tickets. The issue is that I have extra park tickets already attached to my MB that we will NOT be using this trip (yeah, I now realize I shouldn't have done that, lol).

Can someone confirm that using ONLY your MVMCP tickets to enter MK, you are still allowed to use FP+ from 4-7? And that this will not somehow activate my unused park passes attached to my MB?
Old 10-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #1537
baby1038
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangirl View Post
Sorry to bring this up again, but I want to absolutely certain I'm not messing up my MB-attached tickets. The issue is that I have extra park tickets already attached to my MB that we will NOT be using this trip (yeah, I now realize I shouldn't have done that, lol).

Can someone confirm that using ONLY your MVMCP tickets to enter MK, you are still allowed to use FP+ from 4-7? And that this will not somehow activate my unused park passes attached to my MB?
I'd love to know this also. I'm in the same situation.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #1538
chris1013
Mouseketeer

So I linked my MVMCP tickets to MDE and did FP+ for 4-7 on that day. However, I've been reading about the issues with this and now I'm concerned about hitting issues when we're there. Our party tickets are DVC, so right now all I have is a Will Call voucher. I used the voucher number to link the tickets. Does anyone know if when we go to Will Call we will get hard tickets that we could then use to enter the park and not our MBs? We also have 4 Day passes on our account and we will have only used 1 day of the 4 day ticket when we go to mvmcp so I'm worry about if we have to enter with MBs that it will use a day from the 4 day and not the party ticket.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #1539
Spacepest
Mouseketeer

So I was able to customize my Magicbands this morning.

The problem is, I'm doing a split stay and the Disney website wants to give me two sets of Magicbands (so four bands for two people), basically a set corresponding to each hotel stay.

Does this mean I have to use two sets of bands or can I just link all the reservations and fastpasses to one set? Either way, it seems like a waste to have two seperate sets of bands for one vacation.

Anyone else experienced this?
Spacepest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #1540
DisneyHeather
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacepest View Post

The problem is, I'm doing a split stay and the Disney website wants to give me two sets of Magicbands (so four bands for two people), basically a set corresponding to each hotel stay.

Does this mean I have to use two sets of bands or can I just link all the reservations and fastpasses to one set? Either way, it seems like a waste to have two seperate sets of bands for one vacation.

Disney seems to be sending out a set for each resort stay even if it's a split stay. But since they link to the info on MDE you should be able to use whichever of the two bands you choose. So if you just want to take one set with you then you should be fine.

DisneyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #1541
mulberrybush
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Our stay is split three ways so 12 bands - just stock up
mulberrybush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #1542
LoveMickey
Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of the Disney Wonder!

Staying at OKW 12/3 - did my bands this am, and did FP+ last week. I already have park tickets from a trip in late August.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #1543
sarasamsmoms
Earning My Ears

2 yr olds?

Does anyone have any experience with FP+ and a child that does not need a park ticket? My daughter will be 2 this trip but tall enough to go on most rides but MDE won't let me add FP+ for her because she does not have/need a tickets. I am thinking they will just waive her through with us but I'd like to have confirmation that that is the case.
Thanks!
DS 7
DD 2
sarasamsmoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #1544
Dislover1991
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangirl View Post

I've heard mixed reviews on this so i'm wondering the same thing.

We have 4 day MYW tickets and are visiting parks 2 days before the party & 2 days after - I don't want to arrive to MK on our last day and find out that we have to buy another ticket because 1 of our MYW 4 day passes was used to enter the park on the night of the party.

Since we aren't going until 12/17, i'll see if anyone reports about it during the parties in November.

Dislover1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #1545
Jadeey
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Yeah I've got two sets available as well. One on each wrist?
Jadeey is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: