Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
kbratich
Earning My Ears

May 2014 Discount Codes

I'm 'relatively' new to the DIS boards. We are traveling to Disney World (florida) Monday, May 5 - Sunday, May 11. Any chance of a free dining plan or discount code?
Thank you for your help!
kbratich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
tony609
"I've Gotta Show To Do"

Always a chance for something. My guess is it'll come out sometime in January/ feb. hope its sooner though.
9/07,10/08,10/09,9/10,11/10,9/11,9/12, 5/13,5/13,9/13,5/14

DL-5/05, 5/12

COMING UP WDW-5/14, 9/14

FASTPASS+ THREAD
tony609 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Most of our trips to Disney have been during May and, for at least the last four trips, we have been able to take advantage of a special offer. Only once did we have free dining and it was for only a few days during May (towards the end). For a complete list of the historical special offers, check out this link:

http://www.mousesavers.com/historica...ort-discounts/

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
Aaeolien
Mouseketeer

I am tentatively planning a trip towards the end of May and waiting patiently to see what kind of deals may be offered. Haven't really decided where to stay yet so haven't booked anything yet. Probably going to depend on what is offered if anything for where we end up staying.

Past trip: 1st trip ever - Sept 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside

Next trip: 4th of July, 2013 - Saratoga Springs

Future Trips: Feb 2014 - Coronado Springs or Beach Club
Aaeolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeolien View Post
I am tentatively planning a trip towards the end of May and waiting patiently to see what kind of deals may be offered. Haven't really decided where to stay yet so haven't booked anything yet. Probably going to depend on what is offered if anything for where we end up staying.
For our May/June, 2013 trip, we had a % off our room at the CBR and discounted tickets. I saved approximately $680 for the three of us over a 9 night/10 day time period.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 09-26-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
kbratich
Earning My Ears

Thank you for the responses (and the great historical link)! We haven't booked our room yet either ... will probably wait until the new year and see if any discounts come out by then!
Old 09-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbratich View Post
Thank you for the responses (and the great historical link)! We haven't booked our room yet either ... will probably wait until the new year and see if any discounts come out by then!
You are welcome! I usually book the same day that the rates are published and then apply the special offers to our existing reservation. I know that a lot of folks wait. The little kid in me can't make myself wait though 'cause I want to know that it's done.

Old 09-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
mcd2745
You're only young once, but you have your whole life to be immature!

We're going the day after Easter - April 21-27. So any discounts we get would likely be the same as whatever becomes available for May. Last year...actually, this year...for that time period, discounts became available right after the new year, Jan 3 I believe. So we may have to wait a few months for a discount - if one becomes available at all.

We'll be booking our package (at rack rates) in the next couple of weeks so we'll have a reservation number for when the ADR window opens. Then, if a discount becomes available, apply it to our reservation.

mcd2745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
vicb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbratich View Post
I'm 'relatively' new to the DIS boards. We are traveling to Disney World (florida) Monday, May 5 - Sunday, May 11. Any chance of a free dining plan or discount code?
Thank you for your help!

I'm traveling almost the same time as you are! I am hoping to book Dolphin and then see what comes out for disney hotel discounts. Dolphin has AAA rates up now but they still seem a bit higher than I expected for May. Hopefully those will drop again.

Did book our airline tickets as Delta had a couple of days they dropped into the mid-$200 range so we snapped those up.

vicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #10
kbratich
Earning My Ears

I just saw on Mousesavers.com the below specials - April and May specials hopefully will be next! We've done the discounted room rates before - never the play,stay & dine or free dining. Need to research the dining plan to see if it would work for us (2 adults, 6 year old and 2(almost 3 yr old at time of trip)).

NEW - Discounted Play, Stay & Dine package at Walt Disney World for stays 1/5/14 – 3/5/14!

NEW – Discounted room rates at Walt Disney World for stays 1/5/14 – 4/12/14.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: