Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #2191
Traceylee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aym4Him View Post
November friends, pray for us. My sweet DS and Iost part of our hearts as my husband, best friend & best daddy in the world died in his sleep. He was just 39 yrs old.

We were supposed to leave for WDW on the 11th. Why did this happen? Why now??
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of prayers to you and your son.

11/02-POFQ * 7/04-Disneyland/PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF

NEXT: AKL/NOV '14
Traceylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #2192
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Quote:
November friends, pray for us. My sweet DS and Iost part of our hearts as my husband, best friend & best daddy in the world died in his sleep. He was just 39 yrs old.

Oh my goodness. There are no words. I'm so, so very sorry for you and your son. I cannot imagine. I've said a prayer and I wish you both strength at this time and peace one day soon.

This is really heartbreaking. I know you need to be strong for your son but I hope you have supportive friends and family as well.

If you feel going on the WDW trip is in the best interest of yourself and your son, I would go. It might really help with the grieving and healing process. Your husband will make sure to send down his love and some extra pixie dust.
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 08:37 AM   #2193
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Aym4him - I have no words, I am so sorry for your family.

MamaJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:37 AM   #2194
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I hit send too soon.

I'm hoping to still take our trip for my DS. Just can't see past right now. So overwhelmed.

If you've seen me post anywhere else on the boards and want to share there on my behalf, I would appreciate it. We just need prayers & you have become like family.

If something big happens around here, someone PM me. I'm not going to be able to check here as often.

So. Lost. So. Heartbroken. DS was afraid that it was going to happen to him (dying in his sleep). He's been asking me all day if he was going to be just like Daddy when he closes his eyes.

I have shared on your behalf on the free dining and everything POP threads.

((Hugs))
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #2195
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:

Quote:
I hit send too soon.

I'm hoping to still take our trip for my DS. Just can't see past right now. So overwhelmed.

If you've seen me post anywhere else on the boards and want to share there on my behalf, I would appreciate it. We just need prayers & you have become like family.

If something big happens around here, someone PM me. I'm not going to be able to check here as often.

So. Lost. So. Heartbroken. DS was afraid that it was going to happen to him (dying in his sleep). He's been asking me all day if he was going to be just like Daddy when he closes his eyes.
I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. You and your son are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Stay well, and take good care of yourself right now.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #2196
ammag
DIS Veteran

Oh my I am crying for you and your sons loss.....I can't imagine what an awful surreal place you are in right now. Definitely go on the trip if helps you andof anyone has anything to say about it send them here and we will set them straight. Was Disney special to your husband too? Perhaps you can arrange a little moment of tribute or something. I don't pray but my heart truly goes out to you, stranger on the DIS. Be strong for your son when you can and I truly hope you can have a special trip.
ammag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #2197
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
I hit send too soon.

OH MY!! I am soooooo sorry for your loss. You, your son, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers often!!!
What a challenging time for you in the days to come.
Thank you for considering us family to share such deep and personal news.

Please do come back and post when you can.
Giant as you go forward.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)
RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #2198
Mom22girls56
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I hit send too soon. I'm hoping to still take our trip for my DS. Just can't see past right now. So overwhelmed. If you've seen me post anywhere else on the boards and want to share there on my behalf, I would appreciate it. We just need prayers & you have become like family. If something big happens around here, someone PM me. I'm not going to be able to check here as often. So. Lost. So. Heartbroken. DS was afraid that it was going to happen to him (dying in his sleep). He's been asking me all day if he was going to be just like Daddy when he closes his eyes.
Oh my goodness, I am so incredibly sorry. There are no words to really bring comfort to you but please believe that I AM praying for you and your precious son. I pray that God will give you both peace that passes all understanding and comfort your mourning hearts.

Madison (8) Avery (6) Emma (1)

October 2003 Port Orleans
Riverside

January 2010 Pop Century
Mom22girls56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #2199
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings

Quote:

Quote:
I hit send too soon.

I am so terribly sorry for this sudden loss to you and your son. Of course I will keep you in my prayers.
Kathy Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #2200
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

aym4Him- I am so sorry to hear of your huge loss. Know that you and your DS are in my thoughts.
MomofKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #2201
Andie272
Mouseketeer

Aym4him, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

2006 - All Star Music
2009 - Coronado Springs
2013 -Caribbean Beach Resort
Andie272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:35 PM   #2202
OneBadApple
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
I hit send too soon.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you are feeling, but please know you and your son will be in my prayers.
OneBadApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #2203
KittyKat1978
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am so sorry for your loss. October has not been a good month for too many people

DL - Hojo's Mar 86/ PPH Feb 12/ Hojo's May 12/ BWPPI Oct 12/ DLH Dec 12/ DLH Feb 13/ FFI Oct 14/ CI Dec 14

DCL - Sept 13 Wonder to Alaska

KittyKat1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #2204
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

So sorry for your loss. My father died suddenly when I was 4. No one spoke of him after, never. Please keep comforting your ds. Keep talking about his dad and things they did and show him pictures. I'll keep y'all in my prayers.
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #2205
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Amy, I am SO sorry about your husband .. what a tragic loss. Please know that I am praying for you guys and will be thinking of you guys. I'm so sad for your family.
Please keep us posted when you can.

Come check out ..
Jayden's Wish pre-trip report !
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
The Moodys Do Disneyland!
Youtube channel ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Moodyzblu
Moodyzblu is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: