Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #2131
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tltorrez View Post

Also, there are TAs on easywdw reporting their clients are in the parks and lost all their FP+. So you're not the only one.
I hope this is resolved quickly! I have made a screen shot of our dining reservations just in case but I need to do the same for our FP+ but the network is down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4luv2cdisney View Post

For now, I have a room only booked for 1 night. So, now I'm going to be sent another set of MB's. I just read on another thread people are reporting their MB's from split stays all work for the duration of their trip. So, basically they are somehow linked and interchangeable. That's just crazy. If that's the case, why are multiple sets needed??
I wondered the same thing. Like you, I have a room only for our arrival night and they sent a set of bands for that reservation too. I'm kind of glad though because I have heard that they can come off easy. At least this way we will have a back up set, plus I ordered different colors so we have every color except gray.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #2132
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3 View Post
I hope this is resolved quickly! I have made a screen shot of our dining reservations just in case but I need to do the same for our FP+ but the network is down.

I wondered the same thing. Like you, I have a room only for our arrival night and they sent a set of bands for that reservation too. I'm kind of glad though because I have heard that they can come off easy. At least this way we will have a back up set, plus I ordered different colors so we have every color except gray.
I think I will print my FP+ as well. Of course right now, many of them are duplicated and I'm getting confused when I look at MDE, but I guess if I print them, I can at least cross the incorrect ones out.
I'm still waiting (about a week) since my second set of bands were supposed to ship. I'm not sure what the hold up is this time around but I assume I will still get them....

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #2133
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nechville View Post
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive MVMCP tickets when you choose standard shipping?
I got mine in about 2 weeks
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #2134
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post

Something is in the air!!!!
DH got the snippy version of me today too.

It's our anniversary too.
Our actual date is November 5th.
Wait , there is another version????? ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post

We will be at Epcot on the 11th for last day of Food and wine fest. MK 13 th Ak 15 th epcot again the 16 th. for illuminations fast pass plus , and HS 17th
See you the 13th!!!
And 16th!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsap View Post
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has ever had something set up on the beds at a Disney resort for their kids for when they arrive? Like stuffed Mickey/Minnie's and a letter from them?? If so, can you tell me what I'd have to do to set it up, and how much something like that costs? Thanks so much!!
We did a surprise one night but not checkin. After the kids fell asleep I got out 2 gifts i brought with us....

Cars and a pixie hollow tinkerbell.

I sprinkled some glitter on the table, then made little Tink foot prints in it and put the doll next to them. The cars stuff i set up on my sons nighttable.

It was a cool morning for them ....
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #2135
4luv2cdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
We did a surprise one night but not checkin. After the kids fell asleep I got out 2 gifts i brought with us....

I sprinkled some glitter on the table, then made little Tink foot prints in it and put the doll next to them. The cars stuff i set up on my sons nighttable.

One year, we had the best mousekeepers ever. I would leave some little toys, candy or whatever with the tip as we left the room and they would set up little scenes / displays. The girls thought they were from them (not me) and wrote thank you letters every day. They were so excited and cute! There were towel animals daily, too. I forget what my girls called them.....Fairy Mousekeepers or Princess Maids or something...I'll have to ask my DH, he remembers everything. It was great. Unfortunately, we weren't so lucky the next year and it was a little disappointing for the girls.

We've celebrated my DD's bday twice in Disney and she got a signed card / picture of a princess and a balloon. The hotel did it (for free) while we were out of the room. I don't even remember asking for it, honestly.

That kind of magic has dwindled each consecutive trip (to say the least). Our last trip, the mousekeeper cussed me out in Spanish while she changed the bedding. (Long story)

So, be careful what you start. It can be hard to live up to year after year!
11/2009 - CBR - back again for Thanksgiving! ~ 3/2011 - POP - Spring Break ~ 11/2013 - POR - Thanksgiving - Who's coming with us?!
4luv2cdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:25 AM   #2136
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:

See you the 13th!!!
And 16th!!!!

Oh we have a few of the sane dates eh. I tried to upload me and dh picture from last years trip but the files too large it says. Which dessert party is your family attending... Did u get illum FP FOR THE 16
Old 10-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #2137
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Quote:

See you the 13th!!!
And 16th!!!!

That sounds so cute!! I definitely want to do something and make them think Mickey and Minnie was waiting for them! I called Disney three times yesterday, and the hold times were ridiculous! I ended up hanging up each time, so I never was able to get a price quote. Will try calling again this morning.

24 Days today! Where is the time going now?! lol I have to get a move on! I have so much going on all of a sudden, that this has almost taken a small back seat. Have to switch gears and start to focus again!!! lol My DS is almost packed. Will try to start DD today.

2 MORE DAYS TILL NOVEMBER!!! TO EVERYONE WHO LEAVES THIS WEEK, ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:03 AM   #2138
Coconuts
DIS Veteran

I can't believe in 2 days we will be on a plane for WDW!!! The time really did fly and I'm sure it's because spending time on the Disboards helped it pass quickly! Thanks to all on the November thread and I hope you all have magical trips!

Extra special thanks to FigmentChick for starting it all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #2139
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:

See you the 13th!!!
And 16th!!!!

Oh don't mess with me. This isn't getting better. :-p
I broke a tooth last night. Now on top of all the other crazy stuff I have to do today, I have to squeeze in a dentist appointment where they will fit be between patients (understandable) which means I sit there even longer. pout pout pout. Not liking today. BUT grateful this is now and not while I'm down in WDW.

Once again you are the man with the creative fun ideas!!! You wife and children must adore you!

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #2140
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RejoyceoverDisney View Post
Oh don't mess with me. This isn't getting better. :-p
I broke a tooth last night. Now on top of all the other crazy stuff I have to do today, I have to squeeze in a dentist appointment where they will fit be between patients (understandable) which means I sit there even longer. pout pout pout. Not liking today. BUT grateful this is now and not while I'm down in WDW.

Once again you are the man with the creative fun ideas!!! You wife and children must adore you!
Oh no! That stinks. Is it a front one or at least hidden nicely in the back?
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 AM   #2141
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheilby View Post
Oh no! That stinks. Is it a front one or at least hidden nicely in the back?
It's a molar that my dentist has been bugging me about for a couple years. I've had all my silver fillings replaced and these back ones I've been putting off.
So it's my own fault for putting it off. Especially since the last appt/cleaning he said there was starting to show a problem in the xray. I have an appt in December after vacation. Dah. Again good thing now and not in WDW.

Honestly starting to panic that I've only got 18 days until our vacation.
I have to start saying "NO" to doing things with people. I keep adding things to my day and then too tired at night to get things done.

And my Disney organized has me a little worried because things are not that organized anymore. And now I'm afraid to forget something.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)

RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #2142
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts View Post
I can't believe in 2 days we will be on a plane for WDW!!! The time really did fly and I'm sure it's because spending time on the Disboards helped it pass quickly! Thanks to all on the November thread and I hope you all have magical trips!

Extra special thanks to FigmentChick for starting it all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
So close now!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #2143
tracydeech
Mouseketeer

Close for us too!!!!

14 more days!!!!!
tracydeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #2144
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Good morning people!!!
Happy Almost Disney Day!!!
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #2145
Andie272
Mouseketeer

13 days!

If you are looking for a BOG ADR they seem to have a bunch available all of a sudden!

2006 - All Star Music
2009 - Coronado Springs
2013 -Caribbean Beach Resort
Andie272 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: