Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #2071
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwnut61 View Post
xipotec the tiaras are so pretty and I love the shirts very well done

Looks like we'll both be in MK on the 15th. DD and I will be sure to keep an eye out for you
I'll be there on the 15th too! My daughter may be wearing a tiara....I doubt I will. Wish I were braver! I love them though!

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 work trip DW Beach Club
May '01 work trip DL Grand Californian
May '02 work trip DW Boardwalk
May '03 work trip DW Yacht Club
May '04 work trip DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #2072
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the pixie dust everyone!

I think I spent a grand total of 3 hours on the issue. My reservation was a package. Straightforward resort stay/5 day park hoppers/quick service dining plan booked and paid months ago. All dining reservations and FP+ options made a month ago. I upgraded dining recently but there weren't any issues afterwards. Everything was fine until *poof* tickets, fastpasses and one of my kids and their info gone!

On my laptop it seems to be fixed. The CM who finally resolved it all was very nice. She tried her best to reinstate all my FP choices but even she couldn't override some. I have to fuss around with plans on one park day now.

The MDE app is showing triplicates of my fastpasses but no park tickets. So odd. Not sure what to do about that.

I'm also now super duper worried about another *poof* happening beforehand or while there.

It sort of took a bit of the magic and deflated it.

I don't trust MDE anymore but the alternative (no paper fastpasses for morning return times and long lines) worries me more.

One CM sort of implied user error. I was like "yeeea, I don't think so lady, I haven't toyed around with anything for weeks. It is 100% an IT error".

I'm just telling myself to "shake it off" and keep on keepin' on .
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #2073
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

25 days to go. When I got thru making my fast pass selections for the mb I printed them off to take with me and I haven't bothered them since. Lol. Afraid to. My bog fast pass I took a screenshot of. I wished they would email it to you.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #2074
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jce2 View Post
Yes!!! We arrive 1 week form today and this morning my CM friend was able to sprinkle some Pixie Dust on our vacation. We originally had a 40% Room Only F&F deal. This morning she was able to get us a 50% room and $46 person/day dining !! This saves me $500 !! Now Daddy (me) can stop sweating the budget.
I never heard of 50 percent off u got loads of pixie dust
Old 10-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #2075
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post

Sweet! Thats going to be a great day. We will be going left!!!!
Don't wanna hex anything but we have went this Time of year about 6 times and never had 1 rain day... Please no rain hexes lol a week from Friday we ill be in daplane headed for the magic bus ..... Get on the bus that takes me to disney ... Oooo magic bus
Old 10-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #2076
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
Yup!! Maybe we'll see each other, I better get a LGMH! When I make our room decorations I will post some pics so you can keep an eye out
Sounds Good.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DD-17 DH-34 ME-37

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only); Jan 26-30, 2015 - POP (Solo); Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #2077
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post

I'll be there on the 15th too! My daughter may be wearing a tiara....I doubt I will. Wish I were braver! I love them though!
We will be at Epcot on the 11th for last day of Food and wine fest. MK 13 th Ak 15 th epcot again the 16 th. for illuminations fast pass plus , and HS 17th
Old 10-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #2078
LimeCordial
Mouseketeer

I'm not afraid of rain . I actually wouldn't mind if it was a little rainy. Our last trip was rainy and unseasonably cold and the parks were empty. We walked on almost everything, had front row for parades. It was a-okay for us .
LimeCordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #2079
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I just saw that MIchele OBama is going be a speaker at wdw on nov. 14th. Is that going to give us delays at airport?
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #2080
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

For those of you having FP+issues - they're reporting on Josh's board that there was a big problem over the weekend but IT is working in it as of yesterday. Sounds like they're doing a sizable upgrade to the system as a result. The impression I got as that most of the data was in the system just fine; it just isn't displaying on the user end. So unless you're going this week, I would hold tight for a couple days before trying to fix anything.

Also if your in the park, and things are not working and it's taking too long to get things fixed, ask for paper FPs. CMs can still give those out to solve problems.
Tltorrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #2081
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeCordial View Post
I'm not afraid of rain . I actually wouldn't mind if it was a little rainy. Our last trip was rainy and unseasonably cold and the parks were empty. We walked on almost everything, had front row for parades. It was a-okay for us .
It poured on my May trip. We got completely soaked on BTMRR. Then they cancelled the first parade and the park cleared out. And we got to stand on a nearly empty hub watching MSEP. :-)

For the Mom's Panel application we had to do a 60 second video about our "practically perfect" day and I chose this one, rain and all.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #2082
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tltorrez View Post
It poured on my May trip. We got completely soaked on BTMRR. Then they cancelled the first parade and the park cleared out. And we got to stand on a nearly empty hub watching MSEP. :-)

For the Mom's Panel application we had to do a 60 second video about our "practically perfect" day and I chose this one, rain and all.
Now That is a positive Disney attitude! I hope I can have that the next few weeks and through vacation!!!

It's a yawny Monday morning. I really need to get moving on some projects and get packing. Geeze.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)
RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #2083
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
I just saw that MIchele OBama is going be a speaker at wdw on nov. 14th. Is that going to give us delays at airport?
Ewwwww glad that's an off day for us no park just mini golf
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #2084
Tltorrez
DIS Veteran

3 days!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #2085
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
Speaking where and about what? How long is she staying? Are the kids with her that they are on vacation? I don't get there until the 16th. But wonder how taht works on the rides if they are vacationing? That would be interesting security.

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)
RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: