DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
mjc2003
DIS Veteran

Magic Bands and multiple confirmations

I ran through some other posts on this and didn't quite see an answer. We arrive at BCV in 2 weeks. I have our tickets loaded, but there are several groups traveling with us, and we are switching rooms after the first night so I have multiple confirmation numbers. When I went onto the Magic Band section of MDE, I have the option to order the bands for each confirmation number, so I'm going to end up with duplicates.
Do I have to order them for each confirmation number? Seems silly that I'd travel down there with about 25 bands.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc2003 View Post
Do I have to order them for each confirmation number? Seems silly that I'd travel down there with about 25 bands.
They will be sent out regardless of what you do. Disney is currently sending out a new set of MagicBands for each reservation. You can have multiple MagicBands assigned to you in MDE, so you might as well go ahead and pick colors.

From the MagicBand & Cards FAQ:
Quote:
Q. I have multiple MagicBands or cards. How do I manage them?

A. You manage your MagicBands or cards in the MagicBand section of My Profile. For example, you are able to:
  • Activate or deactivate MagicBands or cards
  • Report a MagicBand or card as lost
  • Customize MagicBands before they are shipped
Multiple MagicBands or cards can be assigned to a single person, so activating a new MagicBand or card does not mean that you must deactivate an existing MagicBand or card. All active MagicBands or cards assigned to a person have access to the benefits and entitlements for that person. Adding a new MagicBand or card does not add new entitlements, such as additional theme park admissions.

If you require additional assistance managing your MagicBands or cards, please contact us or visit any Guest Relations location at Walt Disney World Resort.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/fa...e-magic-bands/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: