Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #16
Disneyluvr81
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
Hello! I am pretty sure we actually saw you guys once on the ramp to Roaring Fork, but we were headed different directions and it was kind of busy. Perhaps we'll catch you at DL sometime.
I wasn't trying to take a picture of the Roaring Fork sign, was I? Bummer about missing you guys though - I was trying to keep an eye out for familiar faces. That would be fun to bump in to you at Disneyland - we are typically there Sunday mornings for a few hours but will be at the Halloween Party this Friday (which I just read is sold out..hoping it won't feel insanely crowded)!

Hope you're having a nice weekend!

A Tale of Two Castles and a Dumbo Double Dare for Good Measure - a Sept 13 TR
Two Castles in 24 Hours...Bring it On! A Sept 2013 PTR

Jan 2015 - Dopey / Nov 2014 - Wine & Dine / Aug 2014 - DVC Cruise / April 2014 - Family Trip / Feb 2014 - Princess Weekend / Sept 2013 - Anniversary / Jan 2013 - WDW Marathon / Sept 2011 - Anniversary / Dec 2009 - Xmas Trip / Sept 2008 - Honeymoon / Jan 2007 - 1st Trip

Old 09-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #17
RGirl
DIS Veteran

Joining in! This looks like it will be a fun report! And my DD and I just discovered the joy that is WL last August via a dining experience, so really excited to read about staying there. It is high on my must-do resort list at this point.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2013, 01:06 AM   #18
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyluvr81 View Post
I wasn't trying to take a picture of the Roaring Fork sign, was I? Bummer about missing you guys though - I was trying to keep an eye out for familiar faces. That would be fun to bump in to you at Disneyland - we are typically there Sunday mornings for a few hours but will be at the Halloween Party this Friday (which I just read is sold out..hoping it won't feel insanely crowded)!

Hope you're having a nice weekend!
No, you guys were heading down the ramp, and looked like you had somewhere to be. We were at Disneyland last night (although not for the party) but it looked pretty crowded over there. We will have to do one of those sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Joining in! This looks like it will be a fun report! And my DD and I just discovered the joy that is WL last August via a dining experience, so really excited to read about staying there. It is high on my must-do resort list at this point.
Great, we are glad you are here. We love WL and will share lots more of what makes it special to us. We hope you enjoy following along.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:13 AM   #19
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Tang Care of Business, Part 1

When we left off we were here :

Our luggage had been delivered with no problems, thank goodness Paul remembered the ME tags or this could have gone very differently.

We put Stacy on the TV and got some unpacking done.

Allie just lounged around and played on the bed.

She also really started hounding us about wanting to do the BBB. She had seen it on the planning DVD the night before we left and now Stacy was talking about it too. I just told her we'll see and that I needed to give the Fairy Godmother a call.

The next morning I woke up early, excited to be at Disney World. I sat out on the balcony and read the DIS boards while watching the park buses come and go.

Once Allie and Melissa got up, our plan was to do something we loved on our honeymoon but never got to do last trip. We were going to walk to Fort Wilderness, and since Trail's End sounded good for breakfast. We headed past the bus stops to the path, and soon truly felt like we were in the middle of nowhere.

This little guy was crossing the road so we stopped to check him out and make sure he got across safely.

We were soon reminded that we were at Disney though, with this cool hidden Mickey:

We arrived at FW in about 20 minutes and headed to Trail's End. By now it was after 10AM, and there was no wait of a table. Actually I think there were only a couple other groups in the restaurant. We went straight to the buffet, and Melissa and Allie got their first Mickey Waffles of the trip.

And they were delicious. Allie wouldn't start eating though until she finished coloring this

"Look mom Mickey waffle!"

Breakfast was good but there was something wrong with the Diet Coke, it tasted more like regular. This was pretty tragic because we are both addicted to it and because we didn't have our mugs yet I hadn't had any caffeine yet. Luckily it was our first day there so the excitement of just being there helped with any caffeine/Diet Coke withdrawal crankiness. We settled our bill and headed out into the world. (We were on the dining plan but paid for this meal out of pocket. This information will come in handy later in the report)
See no crankiness:

Right outside Trails End we did our first penny press of the trip:

Sorry for the foggy lens shot, I guess the camera needed caffeine too.
Our first stop was the store on the way down to the dock. Daddy and Allie played with the "shooters"

And had a sword fight

We had to drag Allie out of the store but when we made it out we collected the stroller and made our way down to the boat dock. This morning was all about getting business done. So where were we headed?

Continued in next post...
Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 AM   #20
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Taking Care of Business, Part 2

Over to Magic Kingdom by boat. This would be our first boat ride of the trip, and I love the boats. While on the boat, Melissa caught me uploading our breakfast photos.

We went under the monorail track and then crossed the water bridge.

Then we used our package tickets to enter the park. We were officially in the Magic Kingdom.

We wanted to use our park tickets at least once before upgrading them to an annual pass so that we would be credited with the current gate price, rather than the amount we paid in our trip package for them. We had read about this process on the DIS and it wound up saving us over $200.

Since we were in the park, we also wanted to redeem our Photopass Plus voucher. We walked to the end of Main Street and finally asked a CM who told us it was in the theatre right by the entrance. We headed back that way, and Melissa got us our magic card. We decided to use it right away, since the line to meet Mickey was only 5 minutes.

I guess I missed the memo to wear Wilderness Lodge attire.

After meeting Mr. Mouse we browsed the dump shop a bit. Allie tried on some hats

Then she talked Daddy into trying hats on too:

After all the hat fun we made our way out of the park. Stopping for popcorn on the way. I figured it would keep Allie busy while we bought our passes. Surprisingly enough popcorn is cheaper at WDW than at Disneyland by 75 cents for the bucket.

It looks like popcorn might keep Paul busy too

We headed straight for guest services after leaving the park. You can only purchase Premier Passports at the guest relations outside of each of the parks at WDW or the guest relations between the parks in California. Anyway, this was my new home for the next 35 minutes or so

Allie was occupied for a while but got restless so she and daddy went to play right outside the front gates

Hey look! There's me enjoying the AC coming out of the little hole in the plexiglass.

I forgot to mention it was HOT this morning. Upgrading takes some time because they have to separate the tickets from your KTTW card and put them on regular tickets then do the upgrade. Believe it or not there is even some manual math with a calculator that goes on. We didn't make things easier for the poor CM by bringing 1,000 dollars in gift cards all in 50 dollar increments. Eventually we ended up with these

The CM felt so bad about how long it took to get the tickets upgraded that she gave us a voucher for free ice cream.

We went back in to MK and found the nearest ice cream cart. Melissa and Allie got Mickey bars, and I tried the Mickey cookies and cream sandwich. It was a hot day, so we had to pick a spot and start eating right away. We found a bench and got to it, but the rapidly liquefying pieces of chocolate were still pretty messy.

I think there was actually a CM ready to mop up the drips as soon as we moved.

We then walked through the nicely air conditioned shops on Main Street to cool off for a bit. Allie tried on some headbands, but decided she wouldn't want to leave one on long enough to buy it, but she had a fun time picking out her favorites and looking in the mirror.

After we sufficiently cooled off we headed back out of the Magic Kingdom for the second time and headed on to our next park. Can anyone guess where we went next?

Continued in next update.

Last edited by GrandCalifornian; 12-05-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #21
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

So many good things in this update! Mickey waffles, pressed pennies, meeting Mickey, shiny gold passes, ice cream bars...a great morning and you haven't been on a ride yet!! Love Melissa's toes!
I am going to guess you are taking the monorail to Epcot!

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-Coronado Springs and AKV Kidani Feb 2015 All Star Music April 2015 AKV Jambo and BWV Oct 2015 POFQ
Old 09-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #22
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Great toe polish. Allie's dress is awesome. I usually need a lot of caffeine to get going too. Diet soda grosses me out, so I drink regular. Four weeks ago, I stopped drinking it to cut back on calories. It has been a struggle, but I only had a glass on day 23. Here I am on day 28, and I still miss my caffeine. On our trip, I am likely going to drink it often (so I hope my addiction does not resume).

I contemplated upgrading to premier passes, but I am certain we will not go back to DisneyWorld until next December after our upcoming trip. Sounds like it was a hassle, but I am glad you got it worked out. It was nice of the CM to give you free ice cream.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #23
RGirl
DIS Veteran

The walk to Fort Wilderness looks beautiful! And I really liked seeing some of the room at WL too - looks really nice.

Sounds like the day is off to a great start what with those Premier APs!
Old 09-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #24
dismom9761
DIS Veteran

I love Allie's dress and that last picture is priceless!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:19 PM   #25
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Do I spy some Sanuk yoga mat sandals?? I am contemplating getting those.

I love Allie's belle picture.

I hate when there is something wrong with fountain pop!! I am the biggest fountain pop critic and can taste if something is off always.

Nice call on the gift cards- that does save a lot of money!! Those hat pictures are so cute!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 09-30-2013, 01:24 AM   #26
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
So many good things in this update! Mickey waffles, pressed pennies, meeting Mickey, shiny gold passes, ice cream bars...a great morning and you haven't been on a ride yet!! Love Melissa's toes!
I am going to guess you are taking the monorail to Epcot!
Yes, it was a fun morning, and it was great to get stuff done to be set up for the rest of the trip. Good call on our next stop, we just had to hit our favorite park on our first day, and what better way to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
Great toe polish. Allie's dress is awesome. I usually need a lot of caffeine to get going too. Diet soda grosses me out, so I drink regular. Four weeks ago, I stopped drinking it to cut back on calories. It has been a struggle, but I only had a glass on day 23. Here I am on day 28, and I still miss my caffeine. On our trip, I am likely going to drink it often (so I hope my addiction does not resume).

I contemplated upgrading to premier passes, but I am certain we will not go back to DisneyWorld until next December after our upcoming trip. Sounds like it was a hassle, but I am glad you got it worked out. It was nice of the CM to give you free ice cream.
For us the Premier passes work neat even with only one WDW trip a year because of how much we get to use them at DL, and the extra cost over DL premium passes is covered by nine days in Florida.
We both love our Diet Coke, and can't stand regular. I guess it is just what you get used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
The walk to Fort Wilderness looks beautiful! And I really liked seeing some of the room at WL too - looks really nice.

Sounds like the day is off to a great start what with those Premier APs!
We'll be sure to share more WL pics. We love that secluded walk to FW and how it feels like you are so far from the rest of the world. Thanks for following along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismom9761 View Post
I love Allie's dress and that last picture is priceless!
Thanks so much. That dress was Paul's favorite of the ones for this year's trip. Alie started not wanting her picture taken this year, so we had to be a little more sneaky about it. She can't turn down a chance to check out a mirror though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Do I spy some Sanuk yoga mat sandals?? I am contemplating getting those.

I love Allie's belle picture.

I hate when there is something wrong with fountain pop!! I am the biggest fountain pop critic and can taste if something is off always.

Nice call on the gift cards- that does save a lot of money!! Those hat pictures are so cute!
Yes! Those are yoga mat flip flops. I have probably had 10 pairs over the last 3 years and I wore them a lot at WDW. I wear flip flops 99% of the time and Sanuks are my favorite. You should get some, and Amazon has deals on them.

Thanks for commenting and we are glad you are enjoying the pics.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #27
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

I just noticed the link in your signature. I've been looking forward to your trip report.

Quote:

It was so exciting to be in Florida! Allie wasn't nearly as excited but she was still asleep.

She actually slept through the arrival process, and we transferred her to her stroller (after remembering to pick it up) and she stayed asleep the whole time. She doesn't like waking up at 3:30 in the morning.
Our Magical Express trip went well, even though it was raining. Our hotel was the third stop, but by this point we were so excited it didn't matter. We were officially there and watching cartoons, how cool was that! Allie on the other hand was still asleep.
We were the third stop on the ME, too. Allie must have been really tired. That was a very long day for all of you. I see that it was dark out when you arrived.

Quote:
By the time we got to the WL the rain had really let up and was almost cleared. We made our way excitedly into the lobby and got our KTW cards. Paul FINALLY got to know what our room number was. He had memorized the entire floor plan of the WL so that when they told us our room number he'd know exactly where it was.

Yeah, I kind of got really into figuring out what rooms were where. At least I shared the obsession by posting a color coded room map on the WL thread. Wait, that doesn't help my case does it, oh well. Back to the important stuff, we got room 6096, which was two rooms down from where we were last trip in a location that we just loved. It is above the registration desk and opens to the lobby with a view of the bus stop and the road leading to the lodge.

Who's he kidding, as soon as they told us the room number he knew exactly where it was.
I am sure that he had it memorized. I think I have it memorized, too.
Quote:
Once Allie and Melissa got up, our plan was to do something we loved on our honeymoon but never got to do last trip. We were going to walk to Fort Wilderness, and since Trail's End sounded good for breakfast. We headed past the bus stops to the path, and soon truly felt like we were in the middle of nowhere.

We arrived at FW in about 20 minutes and headed to Trail's End.
We are planning to walk to FW, too, and maybe have breakfast there.

Quote:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Over to Magic Kingdom by boat. This would be our first boat ride of he trip, and I love the boats. While on the boat, Melissa caught me uploading our breakfast photos.
We wanted to use our park tickets at least once before upgrading them to an annual pass so that we would be credited with the current gate price, rather than the amount we paid in our trip package for them. We had read about this process on the DIS and it wound up saving us over $200.
You were right about how nice it is to take the boats. We never took the bus to MK.

Thanks to the Dis, we decided to upgrade to Annual Passes, too. We have two trips planned within the next six months, and annual passes will save us $227 approx. But I didn't want to spend all the money at once, so I bought six day park hoppers for our upcoming trip so I could make the fp+ selections now. Then I'll upgrade when we get there. I never would have known about this trick before I found this site.
Quote:
We went back in to MK and found the nearest ice cream cart. Melissa and Allie got Mickey bars, and I tried the Mickey cookies and cream sandwich. It was a hot day, so we had to pick a spot and start eating right away. We found a bench and got to it, but the rapidly liquefying pieces of chocolate were still pretty messy.
Allie did a good job keeping her pretty dress clean. That dress is so cute. She looks adorable trying on all those hats, too.

Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Old 10-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #28
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
I just noticed the link in your signature. I've been looking forward to your trip report. We were the third stop on the ME, too. Allie must have been really tired. That was a very long day for all of you. I see that it was dark out when you arrived. I am sure that he had it memorized. I think I have it memorized, too. We are planning to walk to FW, too, and maybe have breakfast there. You were right about how nice it is to take the boats. We never took the bus to MK. Thanks to the Dis, we decided to upgrade to Annual Passes, too. We have two trips planned within the next six months, and annual passes will save us $227 approx. But I didn't want to spend all the money at once, so I bought six day park hoppers for our upcoming trip so I could make the fp+ selections now. Then I'll upgrade when we get there. I never would have known about this trick before I found this site. Allie did a good job keeping her pretty dress clean. That dress is so cute. She looks adorable trying on all those hats, too.
We're glad you found the TR. We should have time to post some more soon.

The arrival day was long, but since Allie slept from somewhere over Georgia until we were sitting at Roaring Fork it worked out really well. We still had enough energy to walk all around the resort while jumping up and down since we were so excited to be there.

You have to love the DIS boards for all the great information you can learn.

Thanks for the compliments and we are glad to have you following along.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #29
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Heading to Epcot, Dinner is Where?

So, with the business of getting our passes out of the way and MK filling up with people, we decided to head over to Epcot. At 2:15 we hopped on an express monorail for the TTC. This was our first time riding one of these, because usually we want to stop at one of the resorts.

It was a quick trip to the TTC then over to the Epcot Monorail. We got monorail Orange for our way to Epcot, I liked that because orange is my favorite.

Soon we were off of the monorail and quickly into Epcot. This seemed to be a great time to park hop, as the crowds to get in at Epcot were very light. We were back at our favorite park. Allie decided it would be great fun to have us chase her through the entrance plaza, since she was full of ice cream and ready to go.

It is super easy to loose a kid in those granite things! After we found our kid we convinced her to head on over to the Seas with Nemo. We rode our little clamshell and guess what, we found Nemo!

We spent alot of time checking out all of the fish and other ocean critters. Allie really loved watching the manatees and they were super active today. It looked like they were wrestling or something.

All the water gave Allie an idea for a quick potty break (I remember this because we were on the second floor when Allie said she had to go, and there is a sign that says restrooms and leads just to an elevator). I wonder how many kids have accidents in that elevator? We made it though, and then finished up in the Seas before heading over to The Land.

You can see it was still sunny and hot outside, but the clouds were building, so we made sure to cover the stroller before going inside. We learned this last year, that you always cover the stroller because a rolled up rain cover does little good when you are inside on a ride.

We were hungry but didn't need a huge lunch so we stopped at Sunshine Seasons and had Mongolian Beef and a Carrotcake Cupcake. I missed the Pineapple Coconut cupcake from last year but the carrot cake one was ok.

When we went to pay at Sunshine Seasons they had some problem with our RFID card, and had to enter it manually. We thought it was some fluke, but it turned out to just be the start...
I most enjoyed the Diet Coke, since we had not had a good one yet today, and it was after 3PM. I wasn't too fond of the carrot cake, but it just isn't my thing. I was sure there would be other delicious cupcakes during the trip, and I was right.

We just hung out for a while and enjoyed the AC and super fast wifi. Paul got some pictures uploaded then we headed out to ride The Land. Being an Ag major I love this ride. All of the high tech stuff they show is really going on and it's awesome. We also found out on the ride that it had started pouring buckets outside. It was raining so hard that the greenhouse roof was leaking in places.

After The Land I had one more place I wanted to check out.

We headed for TestTrack, not the ride so much as the dump shop. This has been one of my favorite places in WDW since we first visited when I was five. I remember climbing in a Suburban and getting a brochure to take home with me. I probably still have it somewhere. Anyway, this shop, which is now most appropriately named "After Market", was closed during our trip last year during the Test Track refurbishment.

We had fun shopping and checking out all of the cars. We didn't buy anything this time though.

I tried to buy a Test Track shirt with a gift card I had been saving since my birthday in January, but they were sold out of my size. I even asked somebody who checked in the back, but no luck. I would have to hold on to the gift card for a while longer.

We had a dinner ADR to get to at the Poly (or so we thought) so we headed out of Epcot to take the monorail to the TTC.

Yes, we walked right out of the park and up the ramp to the monorail. We realized this was something new for us, as last trip we always left Epcot by bus. We soon realized that we probably should have done that this time as well, because while sitting on the monorail I looked at my e-mail and saw our dinner ADR confirmation...for Boma!

Since we were already on the monorail headed for the TTC we had to formulate a new plan to get all the way over to AKL. We figured we'd catch a bus from Magic Kingdom to AKL once we got that far. Once we got to the TTC we decided to take the ferry boat over to the MK because we'd never done that before. Plus the sunset was just beautiful and the view of the Grand Floridian was breathtaking.

We figured out our mixup (we had switched our first two nights ADRs in order to catch the ribs at Boma) with over an hour to go until the ADR, so we figured we would still be ok. Riding the ferry boat was nice, although I don't think it saved any time over the express monorail, it was cool to throw a boat into the mix. Allie decided on the boat that her picture quota had been reached, so we got a great shot of her hand.

When we got to the MK we walked right over to the bus depot and were able to walk right onto a bus. We really lucked out there.

We were on our way to AKL with just under half an hour to go, and we wound up needing every bit of it. The bus arrived at AKL at 7PM, but then stopped at Kidani first. We were a few minutes late by the time we got off the bus at Jambo House (which made me a tad bit more cranky than it should have, since DIsney is very accomodating) but we rushed downstairs to check in at Boma.

I can attest to the fact he got cranky...

Sorry, at least that was probably the worst of the trip... I got mine out of the way early

Did I get cranky? I have selective memory.

Lol, I don't recal

It's probably better that way ;-) ok back to our regularly scheduled TR...
So we made it to Boma! Yay! They didnt mind that we were late and we were seated very quickly.

I was taking pictures of the Boma sign when one of the CM's at the check in desk photobombed my picture. It was pretty hilarious.

I really loved the atmosphere of this restaurant and the food was delicious.

I enjoyed it too, especially the ancho BBQ ribs. The buffet had a huge variety of food, from very common items to more authentic African dishes.

We stuffed ourselves silly on all of the yummy food including the desserts. Zebra domes were a hit as well as the apple cobbler they were serving that night

We again had trouble when it came time to pay, but our server assured us it was fine and he had entered it manually. Later, looking at the receipt it said we had only 6 TS meals remaining. We decided we'd look into that back at the hotel, and were hoping nothing had happened with the APs to mess up our dining plan.

We waddled out of Boma and headed over to Mara. I was on a mission to get our mugs. I asked the CM if we could buy our mugs there even though we were staying at a different resort and he said, sure no problem! He even activated them and everything. Once again the tap didn't work on our card so he had to manually take them off of our dining plan.

After getting our mugs we spent some time checking out the gift shop upstairs. It really is one of the more impressive resort gift shops. Then we finally headed to the buses right at 9PM. I know that was the time because that was park close for Epcot and HS that night.

I figured they'd still let us get on one of those busses so we could transfer to our resort... nope, we'd have to transfer through Downtown Disney. Ok no biggie it would just be a longer bus ride...

Once a Downtown Disney bus arrived it was almost 9:30, and a lot of people wanted to go on it. It then stopped at Kidani and picked up more people before heading to Downtown Disney.

We got to Downtown Disney about 9:50, and only had to walk one bus stop to get the WL bus. Unfortunately that was the stop with a huge crowd of people around it. That stop is shared between all of the MK area resorts, with separate buses for WL+GF and CR+Poly. I guess they had been waiting for a while, since many people in the crowd had decided to get on the next bus no matter which resort it was going to since they could then connect via the monorail. At 10 the bus arrived, and it was a WL one. That didn't matter much, as almost everyone at the stop got on it. It was very full:

They had to leave some people at the stop and by the time we got on it there was standing room only.

We were huddled next to an ECV and Allie decided she wanted to not be held. She stood on her own for a while, but then we got to the ther side of Downtown Disney where we stopped for more people to get on. Yep, they suggested we squeeze close because they had to fit more people on the bus.

30 more people, which really was ridiculous. Allie was being a monkey, she wanted up, she wanted down, she jumped up and down, she hung from the bars.

Once loading the bus as full as they could get it, it was time for a driver change. They went through their checklist while we got close with our neighbors. On the trip to WL we had stop and go traffic, but fortunately we had enough people packed around us that we couldn't really fall over. Allie insisted on holding on to / hanging from the bar, so it was at this point that she explained that she was being a superhero, and bending the bar with her strength.

By the time we got back to our resort my left arm burned from hanging on to Allie.

We arrived back at WL at 10:30 from our 7:10 dinner ADR. It had been a long trip, and we were ready to be in our room,. The question would be were our keys ready to let us in?

Continued in next update...
Old 10-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
MrsTeddy
Mouseketeer

I'm really enjoying your TR!

We are trying BOMA for the first time-what do you mean about switching nights to catch the ribs? Are they only available certain nights?

Sounds like a bit of hassle with the cards and credits! Oh no! I trust Disney straightens it all out in the end!

me Sar; wife to Les; mommy to Logan (July/09) and Eliya (March/12)

3rd Birthday with a 3 month old! July 2012 PTR

Disney Trips:
March 2000 offiste~March 2010 offsite~July 2012 AoA cars~December 2013 POFQ~!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: