Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #46
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Following along!
Welcome!
Old 10-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #47
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Okay, we're finally progressing again!

I was able to upload 50 photos to Photobucket finally. That will let me get through the next couple Disney days.

I finished the post I started about Day 4 (#39 I think.) I'll get a few more done this weekend. But we're also having sleepovers and doing fall crafts with the kids and DH is out of town...so it will be updated here and there when I get a break!
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #48
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Day 4 EPCOT snack

The heat was crazy again today! For some reason we were waiting around for Marc before entering EPCOT, so we couldn't resist these ice cold refreshments...
(They are from the little stand outside the entrance near the monorails.)

"Red" frozen beverage

Latte frozen beverage

I have no idea what these are actually called, but I do remember when I asked what flavors they had, they simply stated the colors! Not usually a good sign for the taste or health of this item, but they did hit the spot and even contributed to cooling us down.
It wasn't easy to pry that red one out of Zoe's hands though!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #49
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Biergarten

Lunch at Biergarten was tough today!

The big kids and I had just rode Soarin' and then it was Marc's turn using a child swap pass. Ella and Max got to go on with him too while Zach, Zoe, Jacob and I headed to Biergarten.

I won't go into the details of the hot, challenging trek over there, but we arrived just in time for our ADR. Unfortunately, even though they are faster moving than us, Marc and the other kids were only just starting out from Soarin'... a long way away!

The cast members were very hesitant to be seated without the rest of our party. Ultimately, they took pity on me with the two little ones and let us be seated so we could cool off and get Zoe something to eat. They asked me so many times (before we were seated) if we were sure everyone would be there. Yes! I promise! I wonder if this is a big issue there?

Zoe was tired and cranky, so she didn't even eat what Jacob got her from the buffet. In fairness, I was tied down feeding Zach, and Jacob couldn't tell what the food was and what Zoe might like.

Finally (and it was a long time), Marc arrived and we could all eat. Zoe got her second wind and we enjoyed the entertainment.

I'll post some pictures of the entertainment and some of the food as soon as I get a chance!)

Other than Marc, we like plain food, so the fact that this food was more authentically German, we didn't prefer it. I think it will be a while before we eat here again.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #50
dismom9761
DIS Veteran

I am glad you posted the review of your lunch. My DH wants to try it but three of us are so picky! Loving the report
dismom9761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #51
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismom9761 View Post
I am glad you posted the review of your lunch. My DH wants to try it but three of us are so picky! Loving the report
Thank you!
I'm still working on the Biergarten review, but I guess I've already said enough to sway you away. It might be worth a try for the experience. I don't think you'll leave hungry. (Just fill up on the apple strudel. It was good!)

I'll try to post more tomorrow, but it's a crazy busy week!
Old 10-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #52
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Sorry I've been MIA. Every time I get a bit of free time, either my computer or photobucket won't work right.

So considering our next trip is in 32 days , please read ahead. You can get to all the days from our blog. Just click a link to any of the days and you'll see links on the right hand side of the blog listed by day under September.

Here is where we left off...Day 5

I'll try to add each day separately in the first post when I get a chance.

Thanks for reading along! I love to hear your comments!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: