Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #31
Shaden
DIS Veteran

The DW and I were eyeing BWI for our 2014 trip as well, we have never been or really LOOKED at it before, I had seen pictures of the Board Walk and though it looked fantastic.

When I first saw the clown I was like !?!?!?! but the slide itself looks SUPER cool .... actually the deciding factor for us was the room décor. It just looks a little "old" if you would. Like the styling of the rooms kind of matches the theme of the resort, which I get, but that's not what we are looking for in a room. I think you can do styling which has a historic era theme, but still give it a modern feel.

Anyway, I -AM- glad that you are booked at a back-up that suits you very well and that you guys are looking forward to !!!

I think IF we were looking at the poly, and couldn't do it, we would look at AKL or WL. Those three are the most appealing Dlx resorts for us, and we have kicked around the idea of the poly, but generally can't justify it.

AKL is our next destination, can't wait !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Hello!

BWI is actually DH's 1st choice if I'm being honest, so now seemed like a great time to try it.

As you might recall, we stayed at YC in April and absolutely LOVED being in the Epcot area, so in that respect I am very excited to get back there.

I do have some issues with the pool. Yes, I am one of those people, but aside from good old Pennywise, the BWI pool reminds me alot of the WL pool, which my kids loved!

BWI looks absolutely lovely though!

I agree with that! I honestly don't think you can beat the location of the Epcot resorts. Even the monorail doesn't trump my own two feet for convenience!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #32
GoGoBeans
Mouseketeer

We are currently booked in Hawaii in August. Worried that the pool and restaurants will be closed so I'm considering YC as a back up. Kids liked the pool when we stayed BC before, but I wasn't a fan of their CL. Loved CR's Atrium Club much better, but thought the pool was lacking. So I'm going for pool. Really trying to hold out until January before deciding on if we really switch or not. In time to make ADRs.
BC - 10/11
YC summer 2014
GoGoBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: