Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
ARC
Mouseketeer

Random Questions??

We are leaving in 2 weeks on the Fantasy!! Can someone help me out with these random questions?

1. Do the kids need to have their autograph books with them in the kids clubs??

2. Does Mickey & Minnie sign autograph books at Port Canaveral? I was just wondering if I needed to have an autograph book before we actually board.

3. My daughter is 8 & LOVES to have her purse with her. Is she able to bring that with her in the Kids Clubs? Is there any cubbies available for storage of their things in the clubs?

Thanks in advance for all the responses!!

Next Trip!! Disneyland(April)
Then..... September 2014 Disney's Wonder

DH ME DD9 DC

ARC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
princesspwrhr
DIS Veteran

My girls never brought anything with them to the kids club so I can only answer about autographs at Port Canaveral-

Yes, Mickey and Minnie were doing autographs and pictures at the port. When we arrived at the port Mickey was out, by the time we checked in and got the girls registered for the kids club and gotten in line, Minnie had joined him. By the time it was our turn only Minnie was there. They started boarding shortly after- we got to the port at 11. There was a line already- not sure what time you'd need to get there to get pictures with both (separate or together)
princesspwrhr is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
TeamH5
Mouseketeer

My kids never brought their books to the kids clubs, but there were PLENTY of opportunities for autographs on the boat so I would definitely bring a book with you. I'm trying to remember if they had a place to store personal items I think they did. We cruised in January and the kids would bring light jackets that they ended up stripping off at sme point in the club, I just don't remember what their process was for storing and identifying later on..
DH ME DD-6 DD-6 DS-5 & #4 on the way sometime late April 2014

Disney newbies:
Lived the Dream January 2012
WDW AoA August 2013
Waitin for the Magic WBTA Sept 2014
TeamH5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC View Post
1. Do the kids need to have their autograph books with them in the kids clubs?? Not necessary - nowhere to store personal items, and I'm not sure the characters will sign autographs in the Club/Lab - they are usually there for a specific activity not just a meet & greet

2. Does Mickey & Minnie sign autograph books at Port Canaveral? I was just wondering if I needed to have an autograph book before we actually board. Yes they sign autographs in the terminal. However, no need to get it then as you'll have lots of opportunities onboard to get signatures if you decide to wait an buy a book onboard.

3. My daughter is 8 & LOVES to have her purse with her. Is she able to bring that with her in the Kids Clubs? Is there any cubbies available for storage of their things in the clubs? No cubbies -- no place to store personal items. I didn't let my 8 yr old take anything into the Club/Lab, she would need to keep it with her at all times and keep track of where she put it down. No need for personal items, CMs will call you if she wants.
Enjoy your cruise!
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: