Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2013, 04:19 AM   #16
ChipnDaleRule
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite84 View Post
Question--if I stay at Yacht Club, where can I fill up my refillable mug?
You can fill up at Marketplace, Hurricane Hannah's, Beaches and Cream. They told me at reception that I could refill at The Ale & Compass Lounge but when I got there the lady said I couldn't and she wished the Cast Members would stop sending people there.You can get coffee there at breakfast though.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:27 AM   #17
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDaleRule View Post
You can fill up at Marketplace, Hurricane Hannah's, Beaches and Cream. They told me at reception that I could refill at The Ale & Compass Lounge but when I got there the lady said I couldn't and she wished the Cast Members would stop sending people there.You can get coffee there at breakfast though.
To the OP: I think either the BC or YC is a great choice- I slightly prefer the décor at BC, but the guarantee of a full balcony is a great reason to choose YC

To ChipnDaleRule: more info please!!!

What time of day were you trying to refill your mug at Ale & Compass? Over on the FAQ board, we advise people that they can use that as a refill location until 11 am, and I thought that was for all beverages available there, not just coffee. I know at one time they even sold the refill mugs there, but I'm not sure if they still do.

Thanks!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2013, 05:03 AM   #18
ChipnDaleRule
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
To the OP: I think either the BC or YC is a great choice- I slightly prefer the décor at BC, but the guarantee of a full balcony is a great reason to choose YC

To ChipnDaleRule: more info please!!!

What time of day were you trying to refill your mug at Ale & Compass? Over on the FAQ board, we advise people that they can use that as a refill location until 11 am, and I thought that was for all beverages available there, not just coffee. I know at one time they even sold the refill mugs there, but I'm not sure if they still do.

Thanks!
I cant remember ever seeing refillable mugs for sale there but TBH i never looked,we got ours from Beaches & Cream. We only ever got coffee & (sorry i forgot) apple juice from Ale & Compass in the morning so i cant comment on other soft drinks.When we were sent over there by the Cast member(it was late afternoon),the lady said it wasn't a refill station but she filled the kids mugs up with coke from the bar anyway.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: