Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #16
slzer0
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by castawaycayfans
We stayed at the Residence Inn PC and used points for our room. They have packages that include transfers also. We signed up for the bus upon our check-in at the hotel. The parking was $6 a day and bus transfer was $6 pp, much cheaper than parking at the port. We boarded the bus around 10:45, they waited a few minutes and we were dropped off before 11. After the cruise, we exited to find our bus and were met by a man who asked us which hotel, then he told us where to stand. Our van was there within 5-10 minutes, we loaded and were dropped off by our car. It was really easy and we will be doing the same for our next cruise in April.
Cool!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
travelcoupons
DIS Veteran

This list should help: http://www.parkingstay.com
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #18
3Adevas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy1621
My $.02 is the Radisson. Nice place, good wet area and just a minute away.
I agree! We stayed one night at Radisson before our 7 nt Fantasy Western cruise last Dec. the have a package for room plus parking and shuttle to and from port for $145 for 2 adults 1
Kid in our party.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
Lita
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweis View Post

A lot of people enjoy staying at hotels that offer shuttle service to and from the port and we did the same thing last year. We stayed at the Radisson because our TA got us a great rate that included leaving our car there for the 5 night cruise. We encountered some problems with the shuttle service including one of the shuttles breaking down on the way and so those people got put on the shuttle that we were supposed to be getting on which of course is understandable but a little annoying when you've got 2 kids that are anxiously waiting to get to the Dream. One of the other things that I didn't like was that you couldn't sign up for a shuttle time until you checked in at the hotel. We really didn't have much of a wait time but our shuttle was the only one there when we debarked so I'm not sure how long passengers had to wait for the other hotel's shuttles.

My DH and I stayed at the DoubleTree this past May and parked at the port. I don't think that we will do it any other way from now on. We are planning on trying one of the hotels that offer the 40% off discount though since it is a 7 night cruise and parking will be pricey.
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

DL - numerous times as I grew up in CA
WDW - CBR 97, Poly May 2013
DCL - Dream April 2014
DCL - Fantasy August Eastern Caribbean 2015

Me 40 DH 48, DD7, DD5
Lita is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: