Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #16
luvmy3
When I drink I find its easier to watch my children because I see all 3 of them double, so all 6 of them of them take all my attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by samnbilly View Post
I have the same situation you're in. I have a DS & DD. I put the rollaway bed on my ressie, & they said that its $15/night. I heard some ppl say that it's hit or miss if you get charged for it, but either way, I need it, so hopefully we'll be getting one.
Does anyone know how comfortable they are. I'm nervous about it
My 3 kids each took turns on the rollaway and they all said it smelled funny and was uncomfortable.
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #17
DisMama3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I have the same situation you're in. I have a DS & DD. I put the rollaway bed on my ressie, & they said that its $15/night. I heard some ppl say that it's hit or miss if you get charged for it, but either way, I need it, so hopefully we'll be getting one.
Does anyone know how comfortable they are. I'm nervous about it
What resort are you at? Would an air mattress be a possibility? Easier to move around because you can put it up. DS9 actually loves sleeping on it haha.
DisMama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #18
HM
A tag from the TF is better than a personalized licence plate

We've never used a roll-away. Here are the two solutions we've used in the past for your situation:

1. Mom sleeps on one bed with daughter, Dad sleep on the other with son.

2. We carry an Aerobed with us and one of the children uses it for a bed.
HM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #19
samnbilly
Loves the GF and the Castle.All nurses go to heaven. Has a shoe obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMama3 View Post

What resort are you at? Would an air mattress be a possibility? Easier to move around because you can put it up. DS9 actually loves sleeping on it haha.
We're staying at the BWI, but in the Garden Cottage which one of the CM convinced me to do, because we were switching between two resorts. I'm super worried & keep trying to change to what room I originally wanted, but it's booked! ;(
Oct.04-GF-S.L./BC-concierge
Aug. 05-BC/ AKL
Oct. 06- off site
Oct. 08-BC
Oct. 13 BWI CL

samnbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

If you need to have an additional bed, then the best thing is to bring an air mattress with you. The few resorts that have roll-aways offer them on a first come, first served basis. You can request one, but that by no means guarantees you will get one.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #21
DisMama3
Mouseketeer

Quote:

We're staying at the BWI, but in the Garden Cottage which one of the CM convinced me to do, because we were switching between two resorts. I'm super worried & keep trying to change to what room I originally wanted, but it's booked! ;(
Oh man that stinks! At least the BWI is a gorgeous place to be regardless!! Do they have the daybeds like BC/YC because that would be great too!
DisMama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
samnbilly
Loves the GF and the Castle.All nurses go to heaven. Has a shoe obsession

Quote:

Oh man that stinks! At least the BWI is a gorgeous place to be regardless!! Do they have the daybeds like BC/YC because that would be great too!
We were originally booked @ BC in GV CL. They said they couldn't guarantee a daybed. Then they suggested I stay in the 2 Bdrm suite for 15K-Sure, I'll donate a kidney b4 my stay!
So, we changed to WL Deluxe CL. I was really worried because we are Epcot ppl (go every night 4 dinner) so I did a split stay between WL & BWI. Decided to change is a pain in the butt (& it's on my DH B-Day & Halloween) so I tried to get Deluxe @ BWI & that's where the Garden Cottage comes in)
All I want, is the Deluxe CL room @ BWI & it's unavailable for the first 3 days of our stay..totally stressed, DH is telling me to leave it alone, but 8 nights w. my DD on a rollaway & DS on the pullout..I think my hair is falling out!!!!
Oct.04-GF-S.L./BC-concierge
Aug. 05-BC/ AKL
Oct. 06- off site
Oct. 08-BC
Oct. 13 BWI CL

samnbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #23
jade1
If your lucky enough to live on the lake, your lucky enough.

Quote:
Our BWI room had a day bed this spring, it was good size. 2 very nice queens as well.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #24
KrazeeK120
DIS Veteran

Can mom/daughter share a bed and dad/son share a bed? I shared a bed w/my mom on several occasions when I was younger, as my brother and I did not care to share a bed. It worked out fine, except my mom snores...
Old 09-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #25
woody5
Mouseketeer

If you are planning to stay at a deluxe I would suggest either WL or AKL in a bunk bed room. This is now a category that book so you will not have to worry if it will happen or not. This is what we have been doing for many years and we have older teens. One time we had a rollaway at CSR and it was absolutely horrible. The Murphy bed will work at POR if your youngest isn't too big but since you are a family of four there will be no guarantee you will get a room with the Murphy.
woody5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: