Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #16
Kreitz
Earning My Ears

Smile Newby

Hey everyone! My family and I are going on this, our first Disney cruise. I am new to DCL and new the DISboards as well. So I apologize if I am not putting things where they need to be, etc. Any pointers would be great. My family and I would love to be part of the FE exchange. We are in room 7598. Jason (husband) Kelly (me), Gracelyn (8 yrs) and Brystol (1 yr). Can anyone direct me to a good first time cruisers thread? Also, does anyone have a daughter that is around 8 years old? Grace is super excited to meet other kids on the cruise. Thanks in advance!
Kreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #17
Suger Mag
DIS Veteran

Welcome to the FE!! Are there any allergies that folks should be aware of? There is one other girl in the exchange your daughter's age. If you look at the second post in this thread it has the info for the all the current participants.
Magic Kingdom and River Country 1980 * Grand Floridian Grand Gathering/ Wonder Cruise 2008 * Animal Kingdom Villas:40th B-day/ Food and Wine 2009 * Grand Californian Experimental Biology 2010 * Animal Kingdom Villas:Thanksgiving 2011* 20th Anniversary Fantasy Cruise July 2013* Spring Break on the Wonder March 2014

Canada * England * Belgium * Netherlands * France * Denmark * Sweden * Norway * Austria * Hungary * Yugoslavia * Spain * Morocco * Egypt * Mexico * Germany * Caribbean

Last edited by Suger Mag; 12-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Suger Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #18
Suger Mag
DIS Veteran

If anyone is interested, I have started a FaceBook group page for this cruise. It is not public and is only open to members so if you would like to join please message me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) and I will invite you. Once you are a member, you can then invite whomever you want to the group. If you are already on FB, then it is an easier and more dynamic media to share "cruise excitement" with others than the dear DISboards. -S
Magic Kingdom and River Country 1980 * Grand Floridian Grand Gathering/ Wonder Cruise 2008 * Animal Kingdom Villas:40th B-day/ Food and Wine 2009 * Grand Californian Experimental Biology 2010 * Animal Kingdom Villas:Thanksgiving 2011* 20th Anniversary Fantasy Cruise July 2013* Spring Break on the Wonder March 2014

Canada * England * Belgium * Netherlands * France * Denmark * Sweden * Norway * Austria * Hungary * Yugoslavia * Spain * Morocco * Egypt * Mexico * Germany * Caribbean
Old 12-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #19
Kreitz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suger Mag View Post
Welcome to the FE!! Are there any allergies that folks should be aware of? There is one other girl in the exchange your daughter's age. If you look at the second post in this thread it has the info for the all the current participants.
Thanks Suger Mag. No allergies here. And thanks for pointing that out. Grace will be very happy. I tried accessing the Google doc but wasn't able to for some reason. No worries! Super excited everyone!
Old 12-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #20
Kreitz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
If anyone is interested, I have started a FaceBook group page for this cruise. It is not public and is only open to members so if you would like to join please message me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) and I will invite you. Once you are a member, you can then invite whomever you want to the group. If you are already on FB, then it is an easier and more dynamic media to share "cruise excitement" with others than the dear DISboards. -S
Request sent on FB...in case you were wondering who was sending random friend requests! LOL
Old 12-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #21
Kreitz
Earning My Ears

Celebration

Quote:
I forgot to mention too....we are celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday, my husband's 32nd birthday and our wedding anniversary while we are on board. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. My MIL and FIL are coming with us on the cruise and they may want to join the FE exchange at some point too. I will keep you posted!
Old 12-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #22
starrcathy
Earning My Ears

FE Wonder Cruise March 16th 20`14

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia
starrcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #23
3eyedelephant
Earning My Ears

First FE!

Hello everyone! My mom and I are excited to be apart of this, and we just got material to make our FE!

Cabin: 7634
Kathleen and Chelsea (me - 20). No allergies.

We hope to be joining the Facebook group soon!

Last edited by 3eyedelephant; 12-27-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: added info
3eyedelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #24
Suger Mag
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreitz View Post
I forgot to mention too....we are celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday, my husband's 32nd birthday and our wedding anniversary while we are on board. I can't think of a better way to celebrate. My MIL and FIL are coming with us on the cruise and they may want to join the FE exchange at some point too. I will keep you posted!
Wonderful, sounds like you have lots to celebrate. If your MIL/FIL are interested tell them please welcome... the more the merrier for a FE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrcathy View Post
Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia
Welcome to the FE!! Are there any allergies we should be aware of? and can I please have the ages and genders of the kids if possible? it makes the gift decisions easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3eyedelephant View Post
Hello everyone! My mom and I are excited to be apart of this, and we just got material to make our FE!

Cabin: 7634
Kathleen and Chelsea (me - 20). No allergies.

We hope to be joining the Facebook group soon!
Sweet!! Welcome to the FE and please come join the FaceBook page too, it gets more fun when we get more folks involved

Old 12-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #25
starrcathy
Earning My Ears

Red face Ages of Grandchildren

Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis AKA Grammie and PopPop

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 7

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia] Gabby is 10, Sophie is 8 and Jack is 6

No allergies for anyone.....
starrcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #26
Suger Mag
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrcathy View Post
Cabin 7608 Dave and Cathy Lewis AKA Grammie and PopPop

Cabin 7606 Andy, Aimee and Sam Swanson....Sam is 7

Cabin 7604 Gary, Ginee, Gabby, Sophie and Jack Venezia] Gabby is 10, Sophie is 8 and Jack is 6

No allergies for anyone.....
Wonderful thank you for the ages, how nice to be cruising with family, especially grandkids!

Old 12-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #27
3eyedelephant
Earning My Ears

FE Group on Facebook!

Quote:

Sweet!! Welcome to the FE and please come join the FaceBook page too, it gets more fun when we get more folks involved
I sent a message via FB, but I think it went to your "other" inbox!
3eyedelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #28
Suger Mag
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3eyedelephant View Post
I sent a message via FB, but I think it went to your "other" inbox!
I have not gotten it yet... did you send it to Stephanie Moeckel Cole on FB or through the DIS...cause I have not seen anything yet.You can always just friend me on FaceBook... then I can definitely get you into the group, you can then decide to either keep me ...or unfriend me later with no hurt feelings I promise

Old 12-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #29
JojoMo
Earning My Ears

I have an 8YO daughter!

This is our first Disney cruise, too! I have an 8 year old daughter (who turns 9 in February) and an 11 year old son. Looking forward to meeting everyone. It's going to be here soon!
JojoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #30
JojoMo
Earning My Ears

Fish Extender Number?

My mom made an awesome fish extender for us for Christmas…can't wait to use it! Is there a number of gifts we should be doing? Is the list ever capped? I just want to make sure we have enough time to put it together!
JojoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: