Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #1126
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Great update
Old 10-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #1127
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

Love all the then & Now's. It is amazing how much their features have matured over just the past 1 year! Both of them look so much older in the 2013 pictures than the 2012 pictures. I mean I expect the ones from 2008 etc. to be a huge difference, but geesh! They are both very beautiful young ladies. And D~ you look awesome!

Love the pillow case! How cool!

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #1128
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Great update!

And.............

I'm off to read your new PTR................

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 11-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #1129
LMN
DIS Veteran

Great update! I've been MIA for a few weeks- will explain when I post on your PTR shortly. Loved the then and now pics! Its bittersweet to see them grow up isn't it? My oldest 2 are around your girls ages (Zach is 16 and Emily is 14). It is fun to see how much they've grown up at Disney.

Off to your PTR!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #1130
maddiebee
DIS Veteran

Just got all caught up on the rest of your TR! I really really love the "then and now" photos! That's so great to have! Lots of fun to follow along with!
Old 11-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #1131
RGirl
DIS Veteran

Well, I found your TR a bit ago and have been reading, reading, reading , trying to get caught up enough to post. Sadly, I didn't manage to make it before you reached the end. But I did not want to read your report and not comment! I so enjoyed reading about your wonderful all-girl trip with your DDs. And ending with the then-and-now pics was such a great idea. I loved it!
Old 11-11-2013, 05:25 AM   #1132
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Great update
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
Love all the then & Now's. It is amazing how much their features have matured over just the past 1 year! Both of them look so much older in the 2013 pictures than the 2012 pictures. I mean I expect the ones from 2008 etc. to be a huge difference, but geesh! They are both very beautiful young ladies. And D~ you look awesome!

Love the pillow case! How cool!
Thanks Dee!! It is crazy how much the girls have grown, so sad though - it's going faster and faster as each day goes by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Great update!

And.............

I'm off to read your new PTR................
Thanks Sheila! I hope you are having/had a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMN View Post
Great update! I've been MIA for a few weeks- will explain when I post on your PTR shortly. Loved the then and now pics! Its bittersweet to see them grow up isn't it? My oldest 2 are around your girls ages (Zach is 16 and Emily is 14). It is fun to see how much they've grown up at Disney.

Off to your PTR!
Thanks so much for stopping by Liesel. Yes, I love watching the girls grow up at Disney, and it's even better watching them love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiebee View Post
Just got all caught up on the rest of your TR! I really really love the "then and now" photos! That's so great to have! Lots of fun to follow along with!
Thanks so much! I am glad you enjoyed the "Now n' Then" photo series... Sadly I didn't get as many this trip as I had on previous trips, but since we were just there last year, I didn't think it was as necessary. But as Dee pointed out above - they have changed drastically in that time, so maybe I should have taken more? LOL Next time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Well, I found your TR a bit ago and have been reading, reading, reading , trying to get caught up enough to post. Sadly, I didn't manage to make it before you reached the end. But I did not want to read your report and not comment! I so enjoyed reading about your wonderful all-girl trip with your DDs. And ending with the then-and-now pics was such a great idea. I loved it!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by - I am glad you read through it, and thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I have my PTR going right now, it's nice and slow (for the time being... )

D~
Old 02-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #1133
Poohbear77
Mouseketeer

Great TR!

8/1998 All Star Movies~~5/2002 All Star Movies~~4/2006 Pop Century~~9/2010 Port Orleans Riverside~~9/2014 Port Orleans Riverside
I am stout, round and I have found speaking poundage wise. I improve my appetite when I exercise!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: