Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #736
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

the 70's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniMorris View Post
I am scared beyond belief to think that 1- 1990 is now considered 'old; and 2- to realize you graduated three years before my oldest son...and that he was 19 when he graduated...(I graduated in 73)

I could be your MOTHER!

And I thought it was bad last week when my youngest turned 12...

Ok Panic attack over... Continue with the TR!

Nini
Right here with you Nini I graduated in 75, lol

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 10-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #737
babynala
DIS Veteran

Right off the bus and already a dismeet Great group shot too. How nice of Emma to make you guys all bracelets. And custom colors too.

I think the one of the 3 of you in front of the castle (must have been taken after Casey's corner) is one of my favorites from you trip. Plus your awesome accessories are showcased.

Curious if you liked CP this time too...

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #738
momme25
Earning My Ears

LOVe this!!

I love this calendar. How did you do it? If you don't mind my asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
First off - our plans... You will notice, as the trip progresses... Some things stayed the same and some things changed. I am not normally one to change plans mid-trip... but this time I did!

D~
Old 10-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #739
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great photopass pics...just the three of you and also the group.

I love MK first thing in the morning...no crowds, it sparkles like you said and just makes me smile the biggest smile ever.

Uh oh...I'm a little nervous about your review. I did mine and ours was fabulous as always.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #740
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

This is fantastic! i love the pictures!!! and hardly anyone in the park!!!!

this is so cute!!!

so you guys have a theme with how you stand with pictures!

Old 10-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #741
MeeskaMomma
DIS Veteran

That bracelet is really neat!

Love the FP photo! It is so neat to see MK done up in fall decorations! Love it!
Old 10-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #742
sewmess
DIS Veteran

Wow - they had the fall decor up already? I'm so used to going in September/October that I expect it to be there. If we ever go at a different time of the year I'm going to wonder why MK looks off.

Yeah for busy days at work - slow ones for me mean extra paperwork/tediousness.

CP is where DH gets the most pictures of me. Not the best all the time, but the most.

Now planning for 2014 - 10th Anniversary
'90:School 3 days at 3 parks + 3day Diz cruise (pre DCL) 2004: POP, 6 months after wedding to DH 2006: ASMovies DSis 50th b'day 2008: POR Herding Cats (Apr) 2008: ASMovies Redo/Freezing Bits Off (Nov) 2009 & 2010: CBR just DH & me 2011: CBR Herding Different Cats 2012: CBR Alone Again, Happily 2013: Time Out from the YotS
Old 10-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #743
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

I'm finally caught up just in time to fall behind again over the weekend!

Way too much to comment on over the week but I have enjoyed reading it all. I will say that the first thing that popped in my head when I saw your little metal bird was Zazu!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #744
soler
Earning My Ears

Subbing...
I just love the way you did that calender in the beginning!
Old 10-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #745
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Hi D~! I have not abandoned your TR... crazy week and all but I'm all caught up!

Glad that you had a great Cranfest weekend and scored some very creative crafts with those metal objects. (Side note my MIL used to live in a small town outside Madison and I've been to Madison many times on business. We still have family in Sturgeon bay and Appleton.)

FOtLK and jalapeno cream cheese pretzels, now that's a great afternoon!

Your Lady & The Tramp bag is adorable. I love the colors and the interior fabric complements the outside so nicely. Loved the collar motif for the wallet.

Relaxing with your legs in the water at TL sounds like a great way to spend a hot afternoon. And a great spot for photos. You all took great photos for the photopass person. I kept telling the photopass guy when we were at BB to take close up shots of us, not far away full body shots as I don't want those!!! Argh!! I'll have to edit before I share!!

Ha ha!! V's 90's attire and hair... That was perfect. What? You mean that Mickey jacket is out of style?

We ate at CP for our last breakfast in the park as well. Looking forward to seeing how that went.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #746
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Love It !! Love It !! I am caught up now.

Take a couple of days off from the board and WOW!!! you get behind.

DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
Old 10-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #747
DisMom1981
DIS Veteran

Sad that your TR is winding down! Getting the post blues all over again. lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Pre -Trip Report for August 2014 (In progress)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215904

July 2012 Disney Fantasy
August 2013 Walt Disney World - Pop Century
Old 10-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #748
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.

WHEW! I am only up to day 7 and that is without reading the remarks.

I can't believe all the dismeets you had! That's awesome. I was leary having my first, but look forward to more.

Love your BB day. We havn'te tried that yet. Maybe next trip.

I'm sorry we missed you all in DHS. It was so funny being behind you. Would never have known it without the headband.

Your friend Christy's dd looks just like her. So, cool she loved ToT How brave!

Some of those food dishes look really good. Especially the desserts.

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Old 10-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #749
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

calender

love the calendar so cute.......

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 10-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #750
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
Right here with you Nini I graduated in 75, lol
Hahaha... I won't tell you what year I was BORN in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Right off the bus and already a dismeet Great group shot too. How nice of Emma to make you guys all bracelets. And custom colors too.
Hahaha... Yah - I love Dismeets! And we LOVE the bracelets, I am hoping I can talk her into making more for us.

Quote:
I think the one of the 3 of you in front of the castle (must have been taken after Casey's corner) is one of my favorites from you trip. Plus your awesome accessories are showcased.
Thanks! I didn't really like how the shirt I was wearing showed up in the photos... But it's much better on photopass than it is on my camera.

Quote:
Curious if you liked CP this time too...
We'll see...

How many days before your trip Liz? I know it's coming rather soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momme25 View Post
I love this calendar. How did you do it? If you don't mind my asking.
Thank you! Well, my calendar is a labor of love - along with my mini-planner... I do both of them in Photoshop - there are about 100 layers in the calendar alone. Most of the pictures are borrowed with permission from Diser Dznefreek... It usually takes me about 1 week of playing with the calendar each time I take a trip, to get our new dates figured in there and all of our plans - but it's a lot of fun and a very handy tool to have - I reference it constantly during the planning stages, and I am usually making edits to it up to a few days before we leave. If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help you out! I know may others here have been very successful making their own in whatever program they have - Word has been used successfully for sure, and I think there is another program too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great photopass pics...just the three of you and also the group
Thanks Kathy!

Quote:
I love MK first thing in the morning...no crowds, it sparkles like you said and just makes me smile the biggest smile ever.
I totally agree - MK in the morning - there is nothing better! And starting off with CP before the park opens... I wish we could do it every day we are there.

Quote:
Uh oh...I'm a little nervous about your review. I did mine and ours was fabulous as always.
We will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
This is fantastic! i love the pictures!!! and hardly anyone in the park!!!!
Yup - best time to be there... When no one else is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
this is so cute!!!

so you guys have a theme with how you stand with pictures!
I never noticed it before - but yes, I guess we do. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeskaMomma View Post
That bracelet is really neat!

Love the FP photo! It is so neat to see MK done up in fall decorations! Love it!
Thanks! Emma did a great job on it - literally - I have not taken mine off since we've been home... I need to soon though - or I won't have it for our next trip.

Thanks! LOL Actually - they had JUST put out the fall decorations, because when we were there a few days prior - they weren't up... I was very happy to see it all done before we left, as we LOVE MK with the decorations up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
Wow - they had the fall decor up already? I'm so used to going in September/October that I expect it to be there. If we ever go at a different time of the year I'm going to wonder why MK looks off.
Yup! We were so happy about this, because when we had been here a few days prior, the decorations weren't up yet. We LOVE MK's fall decor - so we were elated to see this when we walked in that morning!

Quote:
Yeah for busy days at work - slow ones for me mean extra paperwork/tediousness.
Exacly - or in my case - standing around doing nothing...

Quote:
CP is where DH gets the most pictures of me. Not the best all the time, but the most.
Hahaha! We love CP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
I'm finally caught up just in time to fall behind again over the weekend!
Hahaha... I've been going slower on the weekends... Only posting Photopass photos from our first few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Way too much to comment on over the week but I have enjoyed reading it all. I will say that the first thing that popped in my head when I saw your little metal bird was Zazu!
Thanks! Oooh Zazu - perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soler View Post
Subbing...
I just love the way you did that calender in the beginning!
Welcome! Thank you! In my reply above, I explained a little about how I did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi D~! I have not abandoned your TR... crazy week and all but I'm all caught up!
No worries Brenda! It's great to see you.

Quote:
Glad that you had a great Cranfest weekend and scored some very creative crafts with those metal objects. (Side note my MIL used to live in a small town outside Madison and I've been to Madison many times on business. We still have family in Sturgeon bay and Appleton.)
Oooh fun! We used to go to the MCM (Madison Children's Museum) annual benefit sale every year, when my girls still collected American Girl Dolls - we went last year, not sure if we will go next year or not? It's about a 4 hour drive from my house - but we always have fun!

Quote:
FOtLK and jalapeno cream cheese pretzels, now that's a great afternoon!
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Your Lady & The Tramp bag is adorable. I love the colors and the interior fabric complements the outside so nicely. Loved the collar motif for the wallet.
Thank you!

Quote:
Relaxing with your legs in the water at TL sounds like a great way to spend a hot afternoon. And a great spot for photos. You all took great photos for the photopass person. I kept telling the photopass guy when we were at BB to take close up shots of us, not far away full body shots as I don't want those!!! Argh!! I'll have to edit before I share!!
Hahaha... I was a bit nervous about those photos - I definately didn't expect them to turn out - muchless be something I would actually post. LOL

Quote:
Ha ha!! V's 90's attire and hair... That was perfect. What? You mean that Mickey jacket is out of style?
I had so much fun dressing her up! I wish I could do that every day!

Quote:
We ate at CP for our last breakfast in the park as well. Looking forward to seeing how that went.
We love doing CP for our very last breakfast in the parks - but it must be before the parks open! Nothing better than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMH View Post
Love It !! Love It !! I am caught up now.

Take a couple of days off from the board and WOW!!! you get behind.
Hi Bob! Hahaha... That is exactly why I stop by every morning with my coffee - or I would fall so far behind, I would never be able to catch up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
Sad that your TR is winding down! Getting the post blues all over again. lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Oh no... I am just gearing up! I still have a TON to post... + all of my photopass pictures... No blues yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
WHEW! I am only up to day 7 and that is without reading the remarks.
WOW! Thanks for taking the time to read my TR Dee!

Quote:
I can't believe all the dismeets you had! That's awesome. I was leary having my first, but look forward to more.
I love doing Dismeets!!! They are so much fun - and it's so awesome to meet the people I interact with every day!

Quote:
Love your BB day. We havn'te tried that yet. Maybe next trip.
We had a lot of fun!

Quote:
I'm sorry we missed you all in DHS. It was so funny being behind you. Would never have known it without the headband.
No worries... Hahaha... Yah - the headbands are kind of a dead giveaway. LOL

Quote:
Your friend Christy's dd looks just like her. So, cool she loved ToT How brave!
Yah - they do look a lot alike... But it was just so fun to have them with us that day! Definately some of the best memories of our trip!

Quote:
Some of those food dishes look really good. Especially the desserts.
Yah - I don't mind the desserts at all. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
love the calendar so cute.......
Thanks!!! Hadn't you seen it before?

Nothing exciting to report today...

I worked in my sewing room all day yesterday... I finished my custom order bag, and then I spent a few minutes working on my next SUPER SECRET PROJECT... Still so excited about it - it's turning out better than I had hoped!

This morning, I plan to finish the wallet for my custom order... Then I will go back to working on my SSP - if my teeny tiny fabric delivery comes today - I will wash it up quick and hopefully finish the project... I made Alli promise to take it out on a photoshoot. Not sure if that will happen this weekend or not though?

Once I am done with that - I plan to work on V's first custom for our next trip... I have a lot of it done already - so, it's possible I will be able to finish it this weekend - definately next weekend for sure.

I am looking foward to getting some of these half finished projects off my plate... My sewing room is a disaster, because I have a TON of fabric sitting out for all these half done projects. I can't wait to get it all put away.

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

D~

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: