Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #616
babynala
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
:

I thought I saw one of your bags walk by. It had the distinctive D~ flair to it, but it wasn't UPB shaped, so I thought it must be a knockoff. When I read your current Trip Report I saw that you've branched out from UPBs and are doing more messenger style bags, so I went back and looked through my photos and said to myself, "By, George, it IS one of D~'s bags!"

Like I said, BPDE.
Cheryl, that is just too funny. I have a feeling that bag sold in one of D~'s private auctions for BIG money. Donald probably bought it so he could finally have a bag of D~ since she always has such great Donald bags.

Glad you had a nice trip with your son, it was great that he could join you. I can't believe you found your sunglasses. I am surprised they are able to retrieve those items so quickly, I figured they would only clean out that area every so often.

D~ Love the pictures from 1900 PF, What a great last minute addition to your plans. It is nice to go somewhere new. I think you made a great choice but I didn't realize the menu was so varied. It has been four years since we ate there and the buffet was the same standards as some of the other choices in WDW (thus part of the reason we didn't go back). The girls looked like they were having fun, two sets of sisters

Happy to see Donald out and meeting the folks at Tusker house. I can't believe that Lion was sitting out like that. Suzi must have told him to wave to you guys.

Good luck sorting out your schedule for your bag sewing. I know there are a bunch of happy folks who got a spot on your list and probably some sad folks that wish they had faster internet.

Strange that your "size" is not adjusting to your efforts to work out and eat better. I have no advice but I wanted to say keep it up. Hopefully the Zumba will kick up your metabolism and you will need all new clothes next spring.

I can't believe how close our trip is getting. I have been busy sewing or at least making some shirts. I am thinking of you today as I just finished a Donald shirt for my dad. I will try to put together a little post about our plans for our trip. I really hope I get to have a few Dismeets while we are there.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #617
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

LOVE tusker house!
their juice is amazing! Friend of min Nicole had that baby Giraffe stop their vehicle because he was rubbing his head on the mirrors of their vehicle! How cool would that be?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #618
LadyBeBop
DIS Veteran

That Tusker House breakfast looks yummy. Can't wait for our breakfast...five weeks from yesterday, we'll be there. We have late breakfast reservations, so I think we get both breakfast and lunch.

Sorta wish Minnie was at the breakfast. I'm about to finish up a Minnie purse for DGD...will post when it's completed. Maybe today, but no later than this weekend. Gotta clean house. The in-laws are coming this weekend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1836 View Post
What? 2019 or 2020? Say it ain't so!

You must "sneak in a day" next year. That's an order!
Old 09-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #619
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Hi D~! That's awesome that your calendar is full for a good long while making your awesome bags. You will be putting a smile on a lot of faces!

I love the Krispy Kreme donuts at TH...that and the Mickey waffles, and sheesh, there are so many choices that are awesome. There's certainly not a shortage of options there.

That baby giraffe is adorable. It looks like he/she is holding a pose just for you.

Have a great day!
Old 09-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #620
Pixiedust530
DIS Veteran

Mmmmmm...you're making me hungry! Tusker House is one of my absolute favorite meals in all of Disney. I should clarify...Tusker House Breakfast is Nom Nom Nommylicious. I love their juice and some of the other stuff on the buffet is just awesome! I'm actually a little ashamed that I don't know what those items are. The picture of the 3 of you with Donald is so cute...and Donald is so short!

I also wanted to say here, that I am SOOOOO excited to have a place on your custom order list for next year!!! I know that whatever you come up with will be amazing...as always!

************************************************** ****************************************
June 1984:Offsite - June 1986:Offsite - July 1989:Contemporary - August 1992:Dixie Landings - June/July 2006:Offsite -
October 2011:All-Star Movies - October 2013:Bay Lake Tower(Lake View) - February 2014:Old Key West
Old 09-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #621
solana131
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Hahaha... I forgot to tell the story of how you rescued me from my poncho... I'll leave that one for you to tell in your TR
Oh my gosh...totally forgot about that! Yeah, definitely throwing that one in there. I saved your life! You could've suffocated.

1900 Park Fare looks great. It is on my list for next time. Well...maybe not NEXT time because it might just be Bradey and I. Maybe a girls trip whenever that happens

Oh my that baby giraffe was just absolutely adorable....I wanted the jeep to just stop right there and stay all day...even with Kung Foo Betty beside me. I loved that little thing!

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
Old 09-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #622
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

That "special" SerendipiD! bag was HILARIOUS!!!

Speaking of SerendipiD~ bags...the girls and I were perusing your pictures on FB a few nights ago. My girls want bags now! Charity already knows EXACTLY what she wants, and as far as I know...you haven't made this theme yet. I am glad you are booked up for the next year...that gives THEM a year to save! The problem is that they are also saving money for the many cruise souveniers they have requested. Those girls need to get JOBS!

I absolutely Alli's outfit/dress at TH!!!! That is just the cutest!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #623
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Whew, finally all caught up after being away for the weekend.

First of all, the BPDE.... I think if I had been drinking something when I saw that, my keyboard would have been ruined!!

Sorry you had just an ok breakfast at O'hana. But the picture is cute and all of you look adorable. I especially loved V's dress.

Ok, what is with Gaston's chest? Looks like they tried to give him big pecks but they look a little more like Man B@@bs to me.

I think my favorite of that PP batch is the one with Goofy covering up the girls faces. I love when the characters play around like that!

The Fairy Godmother bag is awesome as usual.

So, Jim and I are going to check out DQ in a few weeks. I was starting to get a little worried by your experience until you described it as an "80's arcade". Jim is going to be in heaven! He's probably going to think he died and went back to high school.

Don't you just love all of the cute baby stuff at Disney? I'm kind of bummed because there are no babies right now in my family to buy for. Of course my one Cousin just got married, I guess I could do some purchasing for the furture.

1900 Park Fare looks like a lot of fun! The pictures with the Step Sisters are hilarous.

If you didn't get the earrings you wanted, you may want to check out the version made by Arribas Brothers. Here's a link:

Arribas Brothers Mickey Earrings

I have that pair and they have held up extremely well.

Yeah for Donald finally being at TH for you! The food looks really good there and I think I would book it in a second if Pluto was one of the characters.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #624
KatMark
DIS Veteran

D, forgive me...I got a little behind.

Hmm....I wonder if they changed the menu at 1900 Park Faire as it never used to be Asian themed from the reviews I've read.

I love the pictures with the Evil Stepsisters...very cute.

I enjoyed visiting GF at Christmas last year...very beautiful. I will never get Mark to stay there (I was lucky to get him through the doors to see the Christmas decorations).

And Tusker House...yum, yum, yum. And hooray for Donald being there.

More great character pictures.

And what a great picture you got of the baby giraffe.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #625
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend! LOL about the Steps comment... That's too funny!
I'm thinking of making a movie night once Jeff and Jeremy leave. They normally are good for that! Hope your day went fast!

Ahh love the baby giraffe! So cute! Glad it was another enjoyable breakfast and that Donald was out for the picture.

Wait this isn't the way to WDW! TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3346971
Old 09-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #626
sewdisney
Mouseketeer

So glad you got a picture with Donald. Did he love your bag?
Old 09-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #627
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
HaHa That messenger bag Cheryl "saw" was awesome!!! I think you should make one of those for all us loyal groupies!
Hahaha...

Quote:
What great photos at 1900 PF! Dan and I almost did that one our last trip, but at the last minute I got a BOG, so it's still on our to do list. Also, the AK day is shaping up to be a great one. Glad Donald was there to give you some lovin' this time! Great photos of the animals. We got a lot of rear ends last trip! They seem to do it on purpose!
I am very happy that we were able to add 1900 PF to our ADRs, I tend to stay away from resort meals, because they are so hard to work into park days - which leaves our days off... I need to remedy that somehow...

We have much better luck with the animals if we go first thing in the morning.

Quote:
It must feel so good to know that you produce something that people want consistently. It doesn't surprise me, but it does amaze me. You are one talented lady. Do you get tired of hearing that?? Too bad!
I am very fortunate, I know that. Sometimes it's very stressful for me - sometimes the hours I have to keep to keep up with my schedule are quite grueling, and it's not always easy when the family is having fun and I have to work. But that being said - I love what I do, and I am so lucky that our financial situation allows me to do this (almost) full-time - that could always change, but for now, I am enjoying it. It's the wonderful comments and the friends I have made on The Dis who spur me on every day and keep me going - I wouldn't be able to continue on with out all the constant cheering I get from all of you.

Quote:
Good for you getting out there walking! They say that a 30 minute brisk walk every other day is all it takes to make a difference. Don't get discouraged, just keep baby stepping and you'll get there. We're going into what I call the "comfort food" season and I'm really going to have to make my favorites a little more healthy. Creamy soups are my downfall.
Tell me about it... Yesterday, we had an "Iron Chef" contest at work - the theme was apples... So, it was all thes ahhhh-mazing desserts... In another life time - I would have taken a full piece of everything to "try"... Yesterday, I took a small bite sized piece of everything to try - and I stuck to the one bite... Well - except for the apple salsa... And for added measure - Victoria and I went for a walk last night. I am trying really hard to focus more on my progress in fitness and how I feel, rather than my progress in how I look - but I really would like to see some visible differences soon. LOL

Quote:
Have fun at Target today and I hope you're busy too. I know I do my part on a regular basis.
I was super busy... My day went reallly fast - it was so nice!

I also wanted to say, that I went to the Disbou thread and looked at all of your amazing items - they turned out fantastic!!! You are such an amazing seamstress Lois! I had the tab open and I had a bunch of replies all written out - and then one of the girls closed the tab on me - I was not happy. So, I don't want you to think I didn't go look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetyger View Post
Your bags are AMAZING!!! I love love them! Have you every done a Brave one?
Thank you! And welcome! I have not done a Brave bag yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse_Mommy4 View Post
That was a sad day for us too D! I hate goodbye. That why I just say "see you real soon."
I know - but it was so nice meeting you - we truly had a great time!

Quote:
Tell Alli that I was so wrapped up in our "goodbyes" that I forgot to mention that I absolutely LOVE that outfit she had on!
I will tell her - she will be happy to hear it!

Quote:
We will defintiely run into each other again someday!
I hope so, it's not as if we are THAT far from eachother... BTW - I will be heading your direction today (for the weekend)...

Quote:
BTW, great TH pic and glad you got Donald this time (we never did this trip, guess we will have a do over next year) LOL
Thanks! I hope you get a chance to do it next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDrewsky View Post
So glad Donald was greeting guests this time. You just look so happy to see him.
Yes - I was very happy to come around that corner and see him.

Quote:
It looks like the animals were really active during your safari. You took some great pics.
They were - however, most of the great ones are on Alli's camera - if she ever comes back to the Dis - maybe she will post them?

Quote:
I so wish I could be on your list this time around, but alas, babies are expensive to say the least. At least I have my adorable messenger bag to comfort me.
It's OK Ashley - I totally understand. And I am glad you are still liking your messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeskaMomma View Post
First, that bag is hilarious! This is a crazy group of women! I love it!
Yah - we have never made the claim that we are sane. LOL

Quote:
Second, we have been on the fence about doing a Tuskner house breakfast at AK but I think you just changed my mind. Both food photos were full of food my picky toddler would love! And you saw Mickey and Donald! Hmmmm
It's a great breakfast - and we LOVE doing it before the park opens. Usually we get there a little bit earlier and we can take our time walking back to TH - this time we had to book it though, because we were running later than I like to. But I encourage you to try it - the food is great, and there is sooo much more there than what was on our plates.

Quote:
Did you have reservations before the park opened? How was the safari line after breakfast? We were there a rope drop last year, went straight to the safari, and the line was already crazy. As the we headed towards the safari with the swarm of people we heard a guy on his phone saying "you want me to meat you at the safari?! well just look for me among the 100,000 people headed your way" That pretty much summed it up. And we were there on a "low crowd" day
Yes, we had reservations for 8:05 that morning. And we were there promptly at 8:05. We finished up eating just as the park opened, so we went straight to the safari. If you look at a map, TH and the safari are very close to eachother, so I believe we were ahead of the crowds from rope drop. It worked out really well - and I think this will be our game plan every morning that we do TH before the park opens.

Quote:
It ended up fine, we got a FP and walked the trail near by and then road the train.
It sounds like it worked out OK for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Cheryl, that is just too funny. I have a feeling that bag sold in one of D~'s private auctions for BIG money. Donald probably bought it so he could finally have a bag of D~ since she always has such great Donald bags.
Hahahha... Probably - I hope he asks me to sign it too - so I can sign with a BIG BLACK SHARPIE all over my face... That'll teach him. LOL

Quote:
D~ Love the pictures from 1900 PF, What a great last minute addition to your plans. It is nice to go somewhere new. I think you made a great choice but I didn't realize the menu was so varied. It has been four years since we ate there and the buffet was the same standards as some of the other choices in WDW (thus part of the reason we didn't go back). The girls looked like they were having fun, two sets of sisters
Yah - the food was good, but I was just a bit surprised to see that it was Asian themed - there were other things on the buffet for kids that were more normal - but I am not sure that I loved that theme here, it just didn't seem to fit. We may have to try breakfast next time?

Quote:
Happy to see Donald out and meeting the folks at Tusker house. I can't believe that Lion was sitting out like that. Suzi must have told him to wave to you guys.
I think that's where the lion is sitting for us on every trip.

Quote:
Good luck sorting out your schedule for your bag sewing. I know there are a bunch of happy folks who got a spot on your list and probably some sad folks that wish they had faster internet.
Thanks! I think I have it all sorted out, and I am pretty sure I have it down to a science now. It's normally very stressful for me - but this time is was fairly easy. Thankfully.

Quote:
Strange that your "size" is not adjusting to your efforts to work out and eat better. I have no advice but I wanted to say keep it up. Hopefully the Zumba will kick up your metabolism and you will need all new clothes next spring.
I know... I think it's my age - they say it gets harder to lose the older you get, and it's never been easy for me to lose - as I was born with the slowest metabolism ever. I just keep telling myself to continue on, and the results will show eventually - I hope. I am sure they will "woosh" one day and all of a sudden all of my work will show... After all - I am really working myself up in the weights, and I am working out at a higher level than I ever have - so I feel more fit and strong, but well... You know...

Quote:
I can't believe how close our trip is getting. I have been busy sewing or at least making some shirts. I am thinking of you today as I just finished a Donald shirt for my dad. I will try to put together a little post about our plans for our trip. I really hope I get to have a few Dismeets while we are there.
I know- I am getting so excited for you! I sure hop you put together a post - I would love to hear about your plans... You are always here helping me plan my trips and commenting about them - so I would love to hear about yours! I bet the kids are getting sooo excited too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
LOVE tusker house!
their juice is amazing! Friend of min Nicole had that baby Giraffe stop their vehicle because he was rubbing his head on the mirrors of their vehicle! How cool would that be?
Hahaha... That's too funny! I believe that happened to the vehicle in front of ours too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBeBop View Post
That Tusker House breakfast looks yummy. Can't wait for our breakfast...five weeks from yesterday, we'll be there. We have late breakfast reservations, so I think we get both breakfast and lunch.
Yay!!! Your trip is sure coming fast! Are you all ready?

And yes, you do get both breakfast and lunch - the girls and I prefer the breakfast choices though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBeBop View Post
Sorta wish Minnie was at the breakfast. I'm about to finish up a Minnie purse for DGD...will post when it's completed. Maybe today, but no later than this weekend. Gotta clean house. The in-laws are coming this weekend..
That would be nice if she was there. Bummer. Looking forward to seeing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi D~! That's awesome that your calendar is full for a good long while making your awesome bags. You will be putting a smile on a lot of faces!
I sure hope so!

Quote:
I love the Krispy Kreme donuts at TH...that and the Mickey waffles, and sheesh, there are so many choices that are awesome. There's certainly not a shortage of options there.
I love the mealie pap... Mmmm... I only discovered it this trip, because Kathy mentioned it once in her TR - so I thought I would try it, and it's delicious. Also, that darned banana bread - bread pudding... TDF! Although, I think Disney does more variations of bread pudding than any one on this planet - it gets a little sickening after a while.

Quote:
That baby giraffe is adorable. It looks like he/she is holding a pose just for you.

Have a great day!
It was very cute! Thanks! I hope you have a great day too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
Mmmmmm...you're making me hungry! Tusker House is one of my absolute favorite meals in all of Disney. I should clarify...Tusker House Breakfast is Nom Nom Nommylicious. I love their juice and some of the other stuff on the buffet is just awesome! I'm actually a little ashamed that I don't know what those items are. The picture of the 3 of you with Donald is so cute...and Donald is so short!
Yah - TH is a must do for us... However, I do wish that AK had one more character breakfast to choose from, it would be nice to have some variety there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust530 View Post
I also wanted to say here, that I am SOOOOO excited to have a place on your custom order list for next year!!! I know that whatever you come up with will be amazing...as always!
Yay! Congratulations... I am very much looking forward to working with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Oh my gosh...totally forgot about that! Yeah, definitely throwing that one in there. I saved your life! You could've suffocated.
You DID save my life! I am indebted to you F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!!

Quote:
1900 Park Fare looks great. It is on my list for next time. Well...maybe not NEXT time because it might just be Bradey and I. Maybe a girls trip whenever that happens
Oooh - I think those step sisters would LOVE little Bradey!!! Well, if our trips overlap - we could always plan a meal together too...

Quote:
Oh my that baby giraffe was just absolutely adorable....I wanted the jeep to just stop right there and stay all day...even with Kung Foo Betty beside me. I loved that little thing!
I know - he was so cute... Maybe he would have licked KFB to death for you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
That "special" SerendipiD! bag was HILARIOUS!!!
Yah - I am anxiously awaiting the day where he asks me for my autograph... LOL

Quote:
Speaking of SerendipiD~ bags...the girls and I were perusing your pictures on FB a few nights ago. My girls want bags now! Charity already knows EXACTLY what she wants, and as far as I know...you haven't made this theme yet. I am glad you are booked up for the next year...that gives THEM a year to save! The problem is that they are also saving money for the many cruise souveniers they have requested. Those girls need to get JOBS!
Hahaha... You tell the girls that I am looking forward to seeing them on my list some day... I am also very anxiously awaiting to hear what their theme ideas are!

Quote:
I absolutely Alli's outfit/dress at TH!!!! That is just the cutest!
Thank you! I will be sure to tell her, I am not sure if she will be back any time soon to see for herself... She is swamped with her classes - and according to her "my TR is just too hard to keep up with"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Whew, finally all caught up after being away for the weekend.
Almost in time to fall behind for this weekend. Hahaha... Just kidding - I will be out of town, so no updates this weekend.

Quote:
First of all, the BPDE.... I think if I had been drinking something when I saw that, my keyboard would have been ruined!!
Hahaha... Well - Cheryl has wrecked MANY a keyboard in her life, I've learned NEVEr to have anything in my mouth while reading her posts. Seriously... I think she needs to state this fact next to her avatar.

Quote:
Sorry you had just an ok breakfast at O'hana. But the picture is cute and all of you look adorable. I especially loved V's dress.
Thanks! It would have been much better, had our server been in a better mood.

Quote:
Ok, what is with Gaston's chest? Looks like they tried to give him big pecks but they look a little more like Man B@@bs to me.
Not sure about the pecks, but his biceps felt an awful lot like (I assume) man b@@bs would feel like...

Quote:
I think my favorite of that PP batch is the one with Goofy covering up the girls faces. I love when the characters play around like that!
Yah - that is one of my favorite too!

Quote:
The Fairy Godmother bag is awesome as usual.
Thank you!

Quote:
So, Jim and I are going to check out DQ in a few weeks. I was starting to get a little worried by your experience until you described it as an "80's arcade". Jim is going to be in heaven! He's probably going to think he died and went back to high school.
Oh good - I am glad that Jim will enjoy it.

Quote:
Don't you just love all of the cute baby stuff at Disney? I'm kind of bummed because there are no babies right now in my family to buy for. Of course my one Cousin just got married, I guess I could do some purchasing for the furture.
I do - but I was surprised at how little there was of it to choose from. Maybe we were "between seasons" or something?

Quote:
1900 Park Fare looks like a lot of fun! The pictures with the Step Sisters are hilarous.
It was a lot of fun!

Quote:
If you didn't get the earrings you wanted, you may want to check out the version made by Arribas Brothers. Here's a link:

Arribas Brothers Mickey Earrings

I have that pair and they have held up extremely well.
Oooh - I do LOVE those! I saw them online when I got home, but I was unsure of the quality. I think I may have to add them to my next order. Thanks so much for letting me know that - as I wanted something simple that I could wear every day.

Quote:
Yeah for Donald finally being at TH for you! The food looks really good there and I think I would book it in a second if Pluto was one of the characters.
I was so happy too! Yah - it would be nice if Pluto was there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
D, forgive me...I got a little behind.
Absolutely no worries at all Kathy.

Quote:
Hmm....I wonder if they changed the menu at 1900 Park Faire as it never used to be Asian themed from the reviews I've read.
I haven't gone to read the menus for this meal yet... but I could swear it was Asian themed? Egg rolls... Potstickers... Sesame Chicken... Lo Mein... I am pretty sure that's Asian? LOL

Quote:
I love the pictures with the Evil Stepsisters...very cute.
Thanks! The did turn out cute!

Quote:
I enjoyed visiting GF at Christmas last year...very beautiful. I will never get Mark to stay there (I was lucky to get him through the doors to see the Christmas decorations).
Hahaha... Why doesn't he like GF?

Quote:
And Tusker House...yum, yum, yum. And hooray for Donald being there.

More great character pictures.

And what a great picture you got of the baby giraffe.
Yes, that is one of our favorites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
I'm thinking of making a movie night once Jeff and Jeremy leave. They normally are good for that! Hope your day went fast!
That's a GREAT idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
Ahh love the baby giraffe! So cute! Glad it was another enjoyable breakfast and that Donald was out for the picture.
I know - it was adorable! And I was so relieved to see Donald there when we came around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewdisney View Post
So glad you got a picture with Donald. Did he love your bag?
Thanks! Nah - Donald never really cares about my bags - I don't know why I continue trying? LOL I need to find a character that appreciates my efforts.

Yesterday was a really good day at Target. I was super busy and my day went fast - just the way I like it.

This morning - I am quite busy...

I have home made caramel rolls rising in the kitchen... I need to bake them shortly.

I plan to work on my custom order today, but when I break for lunch - I am done for a few days...

This is my big weekend with all my fun co-workers from Target - who also happen to be my Zumba buddies too. Every year, we rent a suite/lodge in Warrens, WI for their huge craft fair called "Cranfest"... My coworkers and I have a blast... This year, we rented a suite at the resort with the water park - so it should be lots of fun... There are 6 of us going this time. Here's my recap post of last year's adventures - for anyone who cares to read about it. LOL ----------> Cranfest 2012

Anyways... We are all excited to be going. Josh and the girls will be home with MM all weekend.

Since I will be "internet-less" - I hope you all have a great weekend! And I will 'see' you all when I get back on Saturday.

Thoughts and prayers going out to all in need.

D~
Old 09-26-2013, 07:45 AM   #628
cogero
DIS Veteran

Have a fabulous time at Cranfest.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #629
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Day 8 Part B

We had just finished Kiliminjaro Safaris, and what does every person in AK do? Head to EE for FPs...

We had to stop on the way for a few Photopass photos...

The girls and I rode EE countless times as single riders while we waiting for our FP time to come back around - and we have a ride photo for every one of them - however - I am not going to post all of those.

We also double dipped here - the one time we did this, where did didn't give the extra FPs away - we actually used them.

From here, we headed to Rafiki's Planet Watch, because Victoria wanted Rafikit's autograph for her pillowcase... We stopped on the way for more PP photos...

We finally boarded the train, and headed for RPW...

And Victoria was able to get her autograph from Rafiki!

Then we took a walk on our favorite walking path - under the TOL - which really sucks, now that they have that stupid netting up everywhere... Sigh. All of the pictures of that are on Alli's camera... Sorry.

But we were on a mission! There were a few other "must-dos" that we MUST DO in AK on our last AK day... I am sure you all can guess what they are?

Link to Day 8 Part C

D~

Last edited by DMGeurts; 09-30-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #630
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Pretty!!!!!! I would LOVE LOVE to go! 2016 girls trip??

I hope you have a great weekend! I expect LOTS of pictures...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: