Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #166
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Awesome pics!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #167
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Sulley UPB

It's official - I am back to work after vacation! As much as I love our trips - I also love creating magic for others!

I just love the fabrics on this bag!!! The blue is so vivid - it just pops!!!

D~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #168
Terkina
DIS Veteran

What a great day in AK. I can understand that you got upset when Donald wasn't there to take a picture with you at Tusker House. I think you all woke up feeling more miserable than before. It's seems to go that way when taking a nap for that long

My Pre-Trip report My Trip report
Me Tantor Terkina Esmeralda
Old 09-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #169
Texan
No extra charge for the Tag Fairy entertainment! :)

Having so much fun reading up on your TR!!! I chimed in on your PTR - love your writing style and your bags are again AMAZING! You and your daughters had such a wonderful time bonding and spending time together. You and oopsiDAISY have been a bad influence and I have convinced my guys to go to WDW for a short weekend in February. DS17 has a Friday and Monday off from school for the first time. Can I please PM you with a question or two? I am having difficulty with the TA and don't know what to do. I haven't been since 2007!

Keep up the wonderful TR! Your loyal fan club is anxiously awaiting.
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '02/04/2005 11:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>Been too long, much too long </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Finally!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Old 09-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #170
sewmess
DIS Veteran

We had a wonderful M&G with the up characters last year too.

V seems to have perked up a little after the EE rides - at least she's smiling in the lunch pictures.

Hurray! Finally some CM love for the greatness of boutique fabulousness!!!

I hope that 3 hour nap did you some good and the next day was the bestest ever. (I'd say that night, but I know how I'm like after a 3 hour nap. DH calls me Zombie Woman. )
'90:School 3 days at 3 parks + 3day Diz cruise (pre DCL) 2004: POP, 6 months after wedding to DH 2006: ASMovies DSis 50th b'day 2008: POR Herding Cats (Apr) 2008: ASMovies Redo/Freezing Bits Off (Nov) 2009 & 2010: CBR just DH & me 2011: CBR Herding Different Cats 2012: CBR Alone Again, Happily 2013: Time Out from the YotS 2014: Sick Trip
Old 09-06-2013, 06:55 PM   #171
Clio
Mouseketeer

Another great update. Sorry you didn't feel well that first day. being sick at Disney is no fun. The M&Gs all sound like fun. I'm glad your bags and headwear were big hits.
I love the Sully bag. He's one of my favorite characters.
Liz
Old 09-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #172
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

D-been reading along on your TR and loving it! Been as crazy busy as I expected-its been a long week. I'm still at the office now but wanted to post a few comments before I go home to crash. I'll have to come in this weekend too. Next year if we go do a summer trip to WDW we'll have to go earlier to use our APs and that will work out better work wise for me but we'll face bigger crowds. I don't think I mentioned to you that I got an email from a friend that they fired 2 more people while I was away.

I just LOVE Sully!!!! Love his eyes. You always do such an amazing job! Love the lining fabric too!

Hope V makes a smooth transition to high school. Lizzy seems to be doing well and seems pretty happy. I'm more worried about her 2nd half of the year. Joe & Emma are doing well too. Emma cried when we got our mail Saturday and she saw who she got. She got the very strict teacher but even Emma admits she isn't as bad as she feared and she's got a few friends in her class so she seems happy now too. I think she will actually like the structure!

I have to say I was surprised when I read that you bought the Lapu Lapu-didn't seem like something you would spend the money on. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it-even worse made you feel sick. I've stayed at the Poly 6 times and never tried one. I did try the Lava something-that one was good. My drink of choice at Disney is a Lemon Drop at Via Napoli but those are very strong so I often just got a sangria there.

Also sorry to hear you weren't feeling well at the dessert party. The one & only time we did it was on an arrival day. I thought what better way to get all excited about our trip. Big mistake. We ended up leaving before the fireworks too.

What wonderful character interactions at AK! Emma & I saw Dug & Russel. That was the #1 reason we brought her pillowcase back on this trip was the to get Dug to sign it. We didn't go see Mickey & Minnie in their new spot at AK because the line was always too long. Can't wait to see your photopass pictures!

I'm sure there was more I was going to comment on but I just can't remember. I booked a room this morning for December for Emma & I -her last one on one trip before middle school. I just can't get through this budget season without a trip booked to look forward to. I still need to book flights. I have almost $400 in Jet Blue credits and the first $100 expires next week so I need to do that.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #173
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Great AK update! We skipped AK last network trips hope to make it there this time.

Love your newest bag!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 09-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #174
cogero
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
It's official - I am back to work after vacation! As much as I love our trips - I also love creating magic for others!

I just love the fabrics on this bag!!! The blue is so vivid - it just pops!!!

D~
Swoon love

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
Old 09-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #175
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

Suly

love the bag and really love the flower fabric inside it really pops.........

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
Old 09-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #176
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Love the Sulley bag.

Your morning at AK sounds fun. I would have been puking if I rode EE more than one time.

I love the "cranky" pictures. So glad they had Donald inside; he was outside for us and it was hot and you could tell he was hot.

Have a great weekend, D.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #177
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

That was probably the quickest impromptu DISmeet every. But for real.....you gotta haul to a CRT reservation.

V definitely worked hard to come up with her 1/2 of the meal.

Glad you were able to make it in time.

We seriously never have ponchos when we need them. Oh yes, we bring them. And then subsequently always leave them in the hotel room.

The queue for Donald and Goofy is extremely boring, isn't it? Standing in it is like watching paint dry, and I'm not that hard to entertain.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well! Ugh, there's nothing worse than that in WDW.

We had to experience the mass exodus of Main Street after the dessert party. I picked up one child, someone else picked up the other child, and the grownups just said "see you at the front" and we all separated. Otherwise, we would have been stuck forever.

I'm so sorry you had to miss the dessert party because you weren't feeling well. But you have to always do what's best for you.

Holy smokes! I love your Donald duck butt bag!

No Donald at Tusker House? You were right to be upset! That's definitely what you pay for with the meal as well.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #178
DisMom1981
DIS Veteran

Missed you at AK too! We were just exiting the park as the huge storm hit and we ran through it hoping to not get electrocuted before we got to the car. Our last Disney day now more than 2 weeks ago. LE SIGH

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

August 2014 Trip Report (In progress) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324325

Pre -Trip Report for August 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215904

July 2012 Disney Fantasy
August 2013 Walt Disney World - Pop Century
Old 09-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #179
DMGeurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattadisser View Post
Isnt being sick on vacation the worst?? Youve made all these plans and prayed that no one gets sick before going only to get there and not feel so hot. Hopefully, it was all from the heat and lack of sleep.
Exactly - I felt so awful about it.

Quote:
Bravo to you all for even attempting a trip in August. I grew up in FL and I wont go back during the summer. Summer in FL is like trying to breathe with a heating vent blasting at your face.
Hahaha... I totally agree! The sad part is - summer will be the only time we can go for the next few years, because of school... Once the girls go to college - I can go anytime (but it probably won't be nearly as fun... sigh).

Quote:
That Tink line is defiantly not the fastest moving line around. Most wait times seem to err on the side of longer than actual, the Tink one is usually accurate.
You are right - between Tink and the Donald/Goofy/Minnie/Daisy line... Probably the worst lines ever.

Quote:
I have to agree with KatMark, that Cinderella was a bit scary&.
LOL - she wasn't as scarey in real life as she appears in her pictures.

Quote:
Is it crazy that when I saw the purple and red on the FQ sign of the out-take that I gave out a little AWE?? You know youre a little off when street signs make you wistful.

Christine
LOL... What gets me, is the guy who does the voice in all the busses... He is just always "there" - so whenever I hear his voice, I am like "awe".

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
Love the little mermaid pics, sounds like loads of food but loads of fun, until you got sick anyways. yea for suzie glad she had the ponchos with her......
Thanks! It was loads of food - despite being sick - we were happy to be there. It was just a VERY LONG DAY for our first day (or any day) - I knew better, truly I did... But the girls didn't want to give up any of those meals, so we were stuck. Suzi was our savior that day - for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Corinne View Post
Loving your TR! Can't wait to read more!
Thank you - glad you are enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
OMG!
This has to be my favorite update! I love the cranky pants V!!! What a riot and A being the annoying sister!! this is AWESOME!!!
Hahaha... Yah - this is my family.

Quote:
LOVE you were pixi dusted with all the M&G!!!! are there any pictures of this? or are they waiting on your 4597602958672095687 pictures for editing.. yeah i kinda know what that's like.
Hahaha... Yes - they are on my photopass CD... And you know what - I finished editing last night - WHOOT! However, I am not ordering yet - I want to go back through it and make sure I got everything.

Quote:
This is Tom's FAVORITE restaurant just for the juice alone!!
they also give TO GO cups of coffee!!!
I just wish AK had more than ONE character dining experience in the park... An UP meal would be fantabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
OMGoodness with you all teasing the cranky V! We do that too, when someone is cranky for a silly reason! I see from the TH pictures that she definitely cheered up, she is all smiles in those character photos!
We don't exactly tease her... but we are MUCH happier than normal.

Quote:
That M&G with Mickey and Minnie sounds so fantastic! I definitely want to meet Pocahontas next time we go... I have a Dis/Instagram friend who is REALLY good friends with Pocahontas. I can't wait to see your PP pictures to see if she could be the friend of Pocahontas that you met!
It was FUN! And Pocahontas was amazing... I was just editing those photopass pictures last night, and that photographer took a bunch of great ones showing her excitement - so that's pretty cool! And it would be even more fun if you knew her!

Quote:
Napping in Disney....
Yah - it was very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
C and I met Randall and Dug with no line. oh and I love the new Mickey and Minnie M&G there It was awesome I need to look at my photopass pictures since it was just me Sami, and J.

I am loving the updates. and I love your new hat you are getting from Jennie
I love the new M&G too - I love that it's out of CMM - it's just always so hot over there.

Thanks - I am super excited about the new head gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Awesome pics!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terkina View Post
What a great day in AK. I can understand that you got upset when Donald wasn't there to take a picture with you at Tusker House. I think you all woke up feeling more miserable than before. It's seems to go that way when taking a nap for that long
Hahaha... Yah - napping that long is usually not a good thing, but I honestly think we needed it that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Having so much fun reading up on your TR!!! I chimed in on your PTR - love your writing style and your bags are again AMAZING! You and your daughters had such a wonderful time bonding and spending time together. You and oopsiDAISY have been a bad influence and I have convinced my guys to go to WDW for a short weekend in February. DS17 has a Friday and Monday off from school for the first time. Can I please PM you with a question or two? I am having difficulty with the TA and don't know what to do. I haven't been since 2007!
Thank you for all the nice compliments.... I love taking the girls and spending time with them - there are so many great memories there.

Hahaha... I can't say that you are the only one that I've instigated a trip for - I hear this frequently... The real problem is that I end up persuading myself into another trip too... I did send you a PM... I have no problems PMing people - except sometimes my box fills up... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Keep up the wonderful TR! Your loyal fan club is anxiously awaiting.
LOL - Thanks! I can't guarantee I will stay at this pace... but it's keeping the Disney Blues away - so that's a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewmess View Post
We had a wonderful M&G with the up characters last year too.
Yah - they are so fantastic!

Quote:
V seems to have perked up a little after the EE rides - at least she's smiling in the lunch pictures.
Hahaha... EE can make almost anyone smile (or cry).

Quote:
Hurray! Finally some CM love for the greatness of boutique fabulousness!!!
Yes - we were getting it everywhere we turned - it was fantastic!

Quote:
I hope that 3 hour nap did you some good and the next day was the bestest ever. (I'd say that night, but I know how I'm like after a 3 hour nap. DH calls me Zombie Woman.
Hahaha... Yes, that term accurately describes me, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio View Post
Another great update. Sorry you didn't feel well that first day. being sick at Disney is no fun. The M&Gs all sound like fun. I'm glad your bags and headwear were big hits.
I love the Sully bag. He's one of my favorite characters.
Liz
Thanks Liz! Yes, it was no fun - but we were in Disney, so we tried really hard to make the best of it. IT was super cool to get so much attention for our stuff... However, after a while, the girls were getting really sick of it - they started to sound like robots whenever someone would stop them. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
D-been reading along on your TR and loving it! Been as crazy busy as I expected-its been a long week. I'm still at the office now but wanted to post a few comments before I go home to crash. I'll have to come in this weekend too. Next year if we go do a summer trip to WDW we'll have to go earlier to use our APs and that will work out better work wise for me but we'll face bigger crowds. I don't think I mentioned to you that I got an email from a friend that they fired 2 more people while I was away.
Hi Bernadette!!! Thanks for checking in - I was thinking of you yesterday (I was wearing Emma's bracelet)... So sorry that work is sucking the life out of you - that is terrible. But I am glad you have another trip planned - it will be wonderful to spend some one on one time with Emma... Where are you staying?

Quote:
I just LOVE Sully!!!! Love his eyes. You always do such an amazing job! Love the lining fabric too!
Awww... Thank you - you do some incredible work too!

Quote:
Hope V makes a smooth transition to high school. Lizzy seems to be doing well and seems pretty happy. I'm more worried about her 2nd half of the year. Joe & Emma are doing well too. Emma cried when we got our mail Saturday and she saw who she got. She got the very strict teacher but even Emma admits she isn't as bad as she feared and she's got a few friends in her class so she seems happy now too. I think she will actually like the structure!
Glad to hear all the kids are adjusting well... It was so much fun to meet your family - you all are just the NICEST group of people. I can't wait to start writing about our day together! It's too bad that I dont' have many pictures of it.

Quote:
I have to say I was surprised when I read that you bought the Lapu Lapu-didn't seem like something you would spend the money on. I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it-even worse made you feel sick. I've stayed at the Poly 6 times and never tried one. I did try the Lava something-that one was good. My drink of choice at Disney is a Lemon Drop at Via Napoli but those are very strong so I often just got a sangria there.
Hahaha... Well - it was a regretable purchase... At least I know never to get it again. It kind of put me off on all drinks while we were there though - There were a couple others I wanted to try (the Gray Goose for one) and I was just afraid to, because I was nervous all of them would make me sick. So, I stuck with water for most of the trip.

Quote:
Also sorry to hear you weren't feeling well at the dessert party. The one & only time we did it was on an arrival day. I thought what better way to get all excited about our trip. Big mistake. We ended up leaving before the fireworks too.
So glad I am not the only one... It was so heartbreaking to leave, but in hindsight - I am kind of glad we did... I can't imagine how much worse off we would have been if we would have stayed.

Quote:
What wonderful character interactions at AK! Emma & I saw Dug & Russel. That was the #1 reason we brought her pillowcase back on this trip was the to get Dug to sign it. We didn't go see Mickey & Minnie in their new spot at AK because the line was always too long. Can't wait to see your photopass pictures!
I am glad you brought her pillowcase back - it was so neat to see it in person. I just love how you did it and the fabrics you chose! Victoria is sleeping on her's already. LOL

Quote:
I'm sure there was more I was going to comment on but I just can't remember. I booked a room this morning for December for Emma & I -her last one on one trip before middle school. I just can't get through this budget season without a trip booked to look forward to. I still need to book flights. I have almost $400 in Jet Blue credits and the first $100 expires next week so I need to do that.
I totally get having a trip to look forward to... it always makes me feel better too... It's sad to think that I *almost* enjoy the planning more thant the trip itself. Although - I was hoping we would ahve more miles by the end of this trip than we did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Great AK update! We skipped AK last network trips hope to make it there this time.

Love your newest bag!
Thanks Sheila... That's very hard for me - we always have to hit every single park on every trip, because we love them all for different reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Swoon love
Yay!!! So happy you love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
love the bag and really love the flower fabric inside it really pops.........
Thank you! IT was so nice to get back into the swing of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Love the Sulley bag.

Your morning at AK sounds fun. I would have been puking if I rode EE more than one time.

I love the "cranky" pictures. So glad they had Donald inside; he was outside for us and it was hot and you could tell he was hot.

Have a great weekend, D.
Thanks Kathy! LOL - Yah - I can only handle EE about 5 or 6 times... I was surprised we could do it at all after the night before. LOL. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
That was probably the quickest impromptu DISmeet every. But for real.....you gotta haul to a CRT reservation.
Yah - it was kind of funny, because her and I chatted about it in our August Facebook group - so, at least I got a chance to apologize.

Quote:
V definitely worked hard to come up with her 1/2 of the meal.
She did! I am so proud of her!

Quote:
Glad you were able to make it in time.
Me too! Phew!

Quote:
We seriously never have ponchos when we need them. Oh yes, we bring them. And then subsequently always leave them in the hotel room.
My issue is that I had to carry all of them... Alli couldn't carry her's because of her camera... ANd V didn't want to - so that left me... Sigh. Next time, each person carries their own. LOL

Quote:
The queue for Donald and Goofy is extremely boring, isn't it? Standing in it is like watching paint dry, and I'm not that hard to entertain.
ROFL _ that is exactly the perfect way to explain it. Probably one of the worst ques ever.

Quote:
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well! Ugh, there's nothing worse than that in WDW.
Yah - I was pretty sad about it... I was mostly worried because it was our first day - what was to come???? YIKES!

Quote:
We had to experience the mass exodus of Main Street after the dessert party. I picked up one child, someone else picked up the other child, and the grownups just said "see you at the front" and we all separated. Otherwise, we would have been stuck forever.
Normally - that is what we would have done too... And it's what we did many times later in the trip - but with Alli and I not feeling well, I didn't want to leave them alone in that crowd.

Quote:
I'm so sorry you had to miss the dessert party because you weren't feeling well. But you have to always do what's best for you.
True... If it was just us there - it wouldn't have been so bad... but I had friends there and I didn't want to miss out with them. Oh well - in the end, it was the right decision. I am sure of it.

Quote:
Holy smokes! I love your Donald duck butt bag!
Thank you ! It was my favorite bag to carry during the trip.

Quote:
No Donald at Tusker House? You were right to be upset! That's definitely what you pay for with the meal as well.
Exactly my thought too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
Missed you at AK too! We were just exiting the park as the huge storm hit and we ran through it hoping to not get electrocuted before we got to the car. Our last Disney day now more than 2 weeks ago. LE SIGH
Oh yes... I vaguely remember the storm - it took place while we were sleeping. Glad you made it out safely. I know - Thursday we were home for a week, funny how time flies.

Yesterday was a great sewing room day for me... As you can see, I finished up my latest order. I just love how it turned out! Sulley is one of my favorite characters.

I also finished editing my PHotopass pictures last night - very relieved to have that done... my final number is a little over 1800. Not as much as last trip, but this CD is very odd. It seems I have doubles of every photo on there? Not sure what happened - but I think it has to do with the fiasco (I have yet to tell you about) that happened on our last day. I don't plan on ordering the CD, until I go back through our pictures to make sure I have everything I want. And I kind of want to wait until Disney releases the MNSSHP backgrounds - I'd like to throw a few of those on our castle pictures. But we will see... I might just get anxious and order it sooner.

I have some great things up my sleeves for the coming months... I can't blow it yet - but I just want to say that it's HUGE and BIGGER than anything I have ever done before... And it will be CRAZY!!!! I cannot wait to tell you all about it!!! I plan to work a little in my sewing room this morning to prep for this...

Out-take of the day...

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

D~
Old 09-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #180
DMGeurts

Day 3 Part B

Whoa!!! That was a long nap!!! I usually don't nap that long - even at home.

When I woke up, I texted Suzi to see what they were up to... We had hoped to meet up for dinner tonight.

We made plans to meet up with Suzi and clan at 6pm at the Epcot bus stop for AoA.

We boarded the Epcot bus at FQ at 5:30, but we didn't realize that this bus was stopping at ALL OF POR first. ACK! So we were waaaay late....

When we arrived - our bus pulled up right next to the AoA bus, just as they were closing the doors. So, we hopped off of our bus and on to the AoA bus, we thought Suzi was on this bus... But as the bus pulled away we realized Suzi wasn't there. So, we thought they hopped on an earlier bus - because we were really late. So, I sent Suzi a frantic text telling her that we just boarded the AoA bus, and asked her where we were to meet her.

All of a sudden my phone rang - it was Suzi... And she was saying "We are still sitting here at Epcot waiting for you. How did you get past us?" OH NO!!!!!!! This is NOT good!!!! I felt so horrible - I didn't realize they were still there, I thought they got on an earlier bus. I don't want to tell everything here - because it's part of Suzi's TR... but let's just say that we felt AWFUL that we had missed them.... And I felt like the biggest idiot ever.

I ended the call with Suzi just as we were pulling into AoA.

Suzi sent me a text telling me they were on their way... They hopped a bus to POP (supa smaaat), and they would meet us at the bridge between the two resorts. Having never been to either of these resorts - I had no idea exactly where this bridge was... So, the girls and I went inside and asked a nice CM... He happliy gave us directions and advised us to have our ponchos with... Uh-Oh... Tut-tut, looks like rain... So, we wound our way around the big pool (what's it called?) and found the bridge...

V was starting to get cranky again...

While we were waiting for Suzi - the girls and I talked about AoA, and pondered if we could ever stay there. We loved all the "in your face" Disney stuff - but then we looked at how far some of the out buildings were from the main building... And well - I am not sure we could do it? However, there were parts of the resort that did look like they were a lot of fun - we just loved the theming!

So... Did we ever reunite with Suzi and clan again?

Link to Day 3 Part C

D~

Last edited by DMGeurts; 09-08-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: