Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
Tardisblue
Earning My Ears

Weirdest Thing Seen or Heard @ WDW

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but a quick search of the boards didn't turn anything up. So what's the weirdest/oddest thing that you've seen or heard at WDW?

I was at DHS during marathon weekend and had just gotten a BBQ Slaw Dog from Fairfax Fare. The tables were all full and I was solo for this portion of the trip, so I ended up sitting on the side of one of the planters - kind of on the edge of the smoking section behind the restaurant. As I was taking my first bite of lunch, I heard the unmistakable sound of flowing liquid and not the kind from a faucet or fountain. I looked up and there is kid, probably 8 - 10 years old, standing behind the bushes relieving himself. Now I'm no prude and have no problems with this sort of behavior while walking in the woods, but COME ON! Not in the middle of the park when there's a bathroom less than 50 yards away.
July 1973 - Contemporary; March 1983 - Offsite; November 1995 - Wilderness Lodge; June 2002 - Offsite; Sept 2009 - Offsite; August 2011 - Offsite; August 2012 - Offsite; May 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter; August 2013 - Offsite; January 2014 - All Star Movies; May 2014 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Disneyland
2001 - Offsite

Old 02-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #2
Tardisblue
Earning My Ears

July 1973 - Contemporary; March 1983 - Offsite; November 1995 - Wilderness Lodge; June 2002 - Offsite; Sept 2009 - Offsite; August 2011 - Offsite; August 2012 - Offsite; May 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter; August 2013 - Offsite; January 2014 - All Star Movies; May 2014 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Disneyland
2001 - Offsite

Old 02-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Eek! That's crazy and actually illegal. Public urination will get you bounced from the park and can get you ticketed for lewd conduct. Insanity! There are threads on here about this kind of thing. Most of them about people changing diapers on tables at restaurants and so forth. All ending in on magnanimous response of ALWAYS carry Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer with you!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: