Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #46
Tehanna
It's FISH EXTENDER, not Fish Exchange!

I should preface this by saying that I am on a low-carb plan though my doctor's office. So what is healthy and nutritious according to my plan, may not be what is healthy for your plan. Go with what's right for you :D

Breakfast: Spinach, egg, bacon omelette
Lunch: Cobb salad
Dinner: Goat cheese and chicken stuffed peppers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited by Tehanna; 09-04-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Tehanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #47
jillbur
DIS Veteran

QOTD healthy meals~

Breakfast-crockpot oatmeal
Lunch-salad and light string cheese
Dinner-grilled meat (chicken, fish, beef), veggies, brown rice

Very basic & boring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning. I have about 10 minutes before I have to run to my next class (I move, students stay in the same room). I have actually been doing really good eating and exercising since Saturday! I'm pretty happy since August was a bust for me. Anyhow, I'm going to try to check in again later. For now, I have to run & get ready for 9th-12th grade English & History Have a great day!

Jill
Register to remove

Old 09-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #48
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Hi Everyone

I have waded through my PMs (remind me never to let it get to 34 unread ever again!!!) and I believe I have added everyone to post #3. Please could you each check that you are there, and PM me if you are NOT.

Next I will be updating the final results for August, so for those of you who were in, take a look later for your final colours.

It's been a bit quiet on here of late, so hopefully we can get a bit of discussion going.....

QOTD Tuesday3/Wednesday 4 September

What are your favourite, healthy, nutricious selections for:

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

See ya all later
I think my first PM got lost in the shuffle so I sent you another this morning with my initial weigh in. No worries. Thanks for hostessing again this month.

Breakfast: Home made breakfast sandwich made with English muffin, 2 egg whites cooked in microwave, slice of cheddar cheese melted

Lunch: turkey sandwich and fruit, 100 calorie Yoplait Greek yogurt

Dinner: grilled meat, brown rice, frozen veggies with 1 T parmesan cheese

Boring -- meal planning and better meals is going to be a BIG part of my September

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post

Breakfast -- luna bar, greek yogurt, smoothie with soymilk and fruit
Lunch -- salad topped off with nuts, meat/egg
Dinner -- meat on the grill, fresh veggies from the fruit stand

now, if i'd just eat like that everyday!

workouts are going to be a stretch for me this week...i'm really run down from last week and we leave again Friday for a wedding. but I will get my dog on a walk here in a bit and make every effort to exercise tomorrow morn. I have a doc appt at 11 a.m. though. i'm in the process of listing out every med and supplement I take, and what changes I want to feel in the next 6 months and present to all my docs. time for their big brains to get it all sorted it may be truth is...more time...bleh

hope everyone's having a great start to their week!
Have fun at the wedding! for a good appointment and your medical team helping you move on to the next stage of your recovery, Molli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
Breakfast - Apples and cinnamon oatmeal
Lunch - Sandwich on wheat bread with some fruit
Dinner - Grilled pork or chicken, side salad and a veggie
I'm sensing a theme with our meals here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myweegirls View Post
Here goes:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup Cheerios, 1/3 cup Uncle Sam (cereal w/flaxseed & lots of fiber), 1 sliced banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup skim milk. This sounds more complicated than it is - it's my go-to breakfast most mornings, and I love it!

Lunch: Subway - 6" turkey on wheat with provolone, toasted, with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, and one line of honey mustard. Baked Lays original on the side. If I'm out at lunchtime and need something I can order and count points on in my sleep, this is it!

Dinner: DH is doing more cooking, which I love. He's good at it, and he's very respectful of my desire to keep things low-WW points for me and healthy for us all. So we typically meal plan together (!), and then I do the shopping. It's a little bit of a cop-out to say that whatever he makes will be good, but most everything is! This week, I'm looking forward to grilled salmon (probably with a lemon/dill rub) and asparagus. The girls will get a rice side, and I'll skip the extra carbs in favor of a VitaTop (Chocolate Mint, mmmm) for dessert.

DDs went back to school this morning - wahoo! I work at home four days a week, and I'm looking forward to something resembling a normal schedule again. I'm still running a whole bunch - my next half marathon is a week from Saturday, ack! I'm dealing with a little bit of an achilles issue on the left side. I saw an orthopedist about it and am now doing exercises, stretches, and physical therapy. Fortunately, I can still run with it - weirdly enough, that's when it *doesn't* hurt.

So far so good this week for getting back with the healthy eating program. I definitely let the food choices slide too much this summer. Despite still getting good exercise, it just wasn't enough to counter all that relaxed eating! So I set a fairly unrealistic goal for September, if just to keep me motivated clear through to the 30th. We'll see what happens. I'm eager to rejoin the ranks of the maintainers and get this under control before our Food & Wine (and, you guessed it, Wine & Dine Half Marathon) trip in two months!

So good to be back on the challenge board, and so good to see everyone!

XO
Liz
Liz, so nice to see you!

One of my WISH friends had her Achilles taped by the nice folks at KT during the Expo in DL this week-end and she said it really helped. They have You Tube videos of how to do it. It might help your issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat fan View Post
Breakfast: banana on work days, egg whites with veggies on weekends.
Lunch: fresh fruit, cheese, salad.
Dinner: fish or baked chicken with roasted veggies (squash etc..) or grilled burger with onions (no roll) and corn on the cob.
Do you get hungry during the week with just a banana for breakfast? Or do you have a yummy snack? I'm always looking for yummy snacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohana 4 View Post
Breakfast: usually a packet of oat meal (variety flavor) and I add a Tbsp of peanut butter and one of sugar free jelly to it. Makes it taste like a PBJ sandwich with a spoon.
Lunch: I've recently discovered wraps! I get the 90 cal Flat Outs and use lettuce, tomato, turkey bacon, a slice of thin ham or other lunch meat, a slice of low fat cheese, and a little ranch dressing. Delish!!!
Dinner: this is where my problems lie. I love to cook, so we always eat something different. But I always stick to chicken, ground turkey, tuna in water, etc. lately we've been doing a lot of soups and chili.
Soups and chili sound so yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryHaven View Post
Is it too late to join?
It's never to late to join one of our challenges! Just follow the instructions on the first page of our thread and start chatting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post
Breakfast: I like to make a "breakfast sammie" with Dave's killer bread (60 cal thins) egg substitute, turkey bacon and a touch of low sugar ketchup.

Lunch: Usually some protein (chicken, fish, pork etc..) with low carb yogurt and raw veggies with either light cream cheese or light ranch dip.

Dinner: Would have to be my meatless taco salad, made with a Morningfarms grillers patty crumbled up and seasoned with a little taco seasoning and cheese over just a big salad, add some crispy jalapeno chips for crunch and top with light sour cream and salsa.

===============================

Had a pretty rough week at work and I am sooooo looking forward to my week off! Lots to do when my sister gets here, flyball practice with Puck the wonder dog, then going to an agility competition with our other dog Blaze, and also trying to squeeze in a trip to the ocean for the day! My sister has never been to our competitions so that will be fun!! Now I just have to get my house cleaned up for the weekend and then I can just relax and enjoy the visit!
Sorry for the rough week at work! Fun to have your sister see Blaze the wonder dog in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
QOTD
Breakfast-my homemade granola with semi-skimmed milk or a spoonful of granola over low fat yoghurt.
Lunch- curried carrot soup
Dinner- chicken and vegetable stir-fry with fine egg noodles.

Pamela thanks for the kind words. Glad to being back to healthier times
Nice to see you again!

I'm bound to get myself in trouble with the smilie police soon so will be BRB with the rest of my replies.
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #49
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Pamela, hope DD is settled in and you are getting used to your half empty nest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
HI everyone I'm back this month too as many others are as well.. I have submitted a goal of 3.1 for the month.. Summer all in all was about a 10 lb gain for me.. so back on track I go!

Breakfast - Egg beaters with cheese and onion
Lunch - Tossed salad with grilled chicken, SF Jello, Peanuts
Dinner - Meat (Steak/Chicken/Pork) baked/roasted/grilled and Veggies (no Carbs for me)
Tough summer but we are glad you are back!

I see a continued dinner theme in our replies here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
Hi Liz! Good luck with the PT. A year later and I'm still having flat out arguments with my knees. Looking forward to seeing you at the Wine and Dine.
Hi Kim! So sorry about the knees. Hope that you can keep them in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehanna View Post
I should preface this by saying that I am on a low-carb plan though my doctor's office. So what is healthy and nutritious according to my plan, may not be what is healthy for your plan. Go with what's right for you :D

Breakfast: Spinach, egg, bacon omelette
Lunch: Cobb salad
Sounds very yummy! You are so smart for working with your health care team on a healthy living plan that will work for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
QOTD healthy meals~

Breakfast-crockpot oatmeal
Lunch-salad and light string cheese
Dinner-grilled meat (chicken, fish, beef), veggies, brown rice

Very basic & boring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning. I have about 10 minutes before I have to run to my next class (I move, students stay in the same room). I have actually been doing really good eating and exercising since Saturday! I'm pretty happy since August was a bust for me. Anyhow, I'm going to try to check in again later. For now, I have to run & get ready for 9th-12th grade English & History Have a great day!

Jill
on eating good and exercising, Jill!

Hope that you are having a good year in the classroom. :teach: I'm sure your students enjoy your classes.

I am back from Disneyland and very sad to report that I was unable to do the Dumbo Double Dare. I got to California and had one wonderful day and then had to go to the ER due to a numb and painful leg. Turns out I have a popliteal cyst that is interfering with the blood flow and causing the problems. It was a better diagnosis than some of things it could have been and I never ever want to go to a CA ER again. So after a lot of this I sucked it up and dealt. It was a real disappointment to be so close and not able to run as planned.

I am on activity hiatus until I can see my regular doctor and come up with a plan. I have three 10ks in the next six weeks and have no idea if I can do any of them. I would like to be able to do at least one so I can try to move up my corral before the Princess.

So it is going to be really important that I stick to my WW plan without fail for the next few weeks since my activity is going to be down. Some good, steady losses would do a lot for my mental state.

It's nice to see so many new and old friends on board.
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #50
pat fan
I'm leaving now so I don't have to witness what comes next

Quote:
Do you get hungry during the week with just a banana for breakfast? Or do you have a yummy snack? I'm always looking for yummy snacks
No time to get hungry! I am pretty flat out from when I walk in the door at work til lunch, which is wolfed in between serving kids. I keep 1 cup of grapes on my desk to nibble on when I get a chance. Pass the desk, pop a grape. Sometimes I will have a lo-fat cheese stick around 9:00. My banana is at 6:15, BTW. I just don't have time for a "meal" and it's WAY too early in the AM for me to eat anything more than a banana at home before going to work, so I tend to do the fruit/cheese graze at work.

My problem is in the evening's at home. After dinner, I'm so used to busy at work that my hands need something to do. That tends to be putting food in my mouth Trying very hard not to do that tonight. Had a great food day yesterday, ok for right now, but today was super stressful/irritating and my go to thing to do is eat! Hence I'm on here with ginger tea trying not to make popcorn or eat the scooby snacks!

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be."
-- John Wayne
pat fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #51
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Hi Everyone

QOTD Tuesday3/Wednesday 4 September

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

See ya all later
Breakfast.... top two healthy choices would be steel cut oats cooked in the crockpot overnight, or my "change-it-up breakfast bowl", found on the WISH healthy recipe thread.... ....

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47783819#poststop

Lunch.... top two healthy lunch choices .... a HUGE mixed spring green salad topped with lots of goodies like leftover cooked veggies, goat cheese, beans, veggie burger pieces, cottage cheese, fruit.... you name it! Choice #2 would probably be my quinoa and black beans....easy to make up ahead of time for a few days worth of brown bag lunches.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47783819#poststop

Dinner..... maybe my red, white, and green chicken chili (and YES, the recipe is on the recipe thread), or curried carrot soup with a nice side of sliced cheese and toast (recipe also available on the recipe thread, but I can't take credit for it), or broccoli cheddar soup.

Can you tell that I love meals that incorporate a LOT of veggies!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post
Pamela, hope DD is settled in and you are getting used to your half empty nest.

Getting slowly used to the quiet slower pace!! And I love her and miss her like crazy, but she needs to stop calling for every little tiny thing!! I appreciate that she wants my input and advise, but it is time for her to make some decision for herself!!

I am back from Disneyland and very sad to report that I was unable to do the Dumbo Double Dare. I got to California and had one wonderful day and then had to go to the ER due to a numb and painful leg. Turns out I have a popliteal cyst that is interfering with the blood flow and causing the problems. It was a better diagnosis than some of things it could have been and I never ever want to go to a CA ER again. So after a lot of this I sucked it up and dealt. It was a real disappointment to be so close and not able to run as planned.

I am on activity hiatus until I can see my regular doctor and come up with a plan. I have three 10ks in the next six weeks and have no idea if I can do any of them. I would like to be able to do at least one so I can try to move up my corral before the Princess.

So it is going to be really important that I stick to my WW plan without fail for the next few weeks since my activity is going to be down. Some good, steady losses would do a lot for my mental state.

Awwww.... Lisa...I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you with the DDD. Maybe a good excuse to do it next year?? But for now, take care of yourself!! Glad that the diagnosis wasn't worse. What is the course of treatment for this condition?? Did you have any inkling of a problem before you left for CA???

Luvspoohandcompany.... you asked if I was back to WW and I am pleased to say that I am WORKING for WW now as a leader! It is a fun job, but has some "behind the scenes" details that I am still working on getting straightened out. This may not turn out to be the "career" that I was hoping for, but it is fun for now.

Hola friends and (like the camel in the TV commercial says) HAPPY HUMP DAY! Staying busy here despite no longer having the crazy driving schedule that I had with DD for the past year. Doing some projects around the house and getting some long-overdue cleaning done. And tomorrow I am officially back to work as an elementary school sub. My first day of work for the school year looks to be tomorrow. Not thrilled to have to interrupt my "crafting" time that I've been enjoying for the past week or so, but the $$ is much needed right now.

Yikes.... I started typing this post at about 4:30pm... walked away, got caught up in something, then something else, then took a shower, got dinner on the table, etc... and came back to check email and .... OOOPS...realized I never finished this post! Menopause brain in action!!

Dinner was delish and clean up was quick and easy. I put my projects "to bed" in the garage for now and I'm showered and ready for some reading time. TTYL......................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #52
jillbur
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh no, Lisa I'm so sorry you didn't get to finish the DDD. I thought about you all weekend while I was getting FB updates from Disneyland. I kept looking at people wondering if it was you! I'm glad you got a not so serious diagnosis and I hope you can get it all figured out soon so you can get back to the running. I guess you better shoot for DDD 2014

Jill
Old 09-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #53
Zim
Meow meow

Hope you recuperate quickly Lisa, that's so frustrating! Tonight was the only night left this week I could walk / run the lake because of other things going on. But my feet were really bugging me and then I tried a second attempt with some new Adidas shoes I wasn't too thrilled with the last time I tried them. Still not thrilled, between the bone spur acting up, uncomfortable shoes and general soreness, it was a rough trip.

However, on a positive note, just for thrills hopped on the scale when I got back. Of course it is always deceptively low after a run, but it is the first time EVER.since having this scale (and we're talking years and years here) that the scale gave me a 0 (meaning healthy weight) versus + (overweight) and ++ (obese). It'll be back to overweight tomorrow, but its nice to know I'm right on the edge!

Breakfast - one egg and one egg white poached in the microwave with a little butter on pumpernickel bread
Lunch - spinach with tomatoes and tuna or salmon from the can with a tiny bit of olive oil and a bunch of red vinegar
Dinner - tacos believe it or not... Chicken with low sodium taco seasoning, lots of lettuce and tomatoes piled high on a crushed up taco or two topped with fresh salsa
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #54
myweegirls
Caught the Disney Bug from my husband and am now hooked in my own right!

Quote:
Liz, so nice to see you!

One of my WISH friends had her Achilles taped by the nice folks at KT during the Expo in DL this week-end and she said it really helped. They have You Tube videos of how to do it. It might help your issue.
Lisa, thanks! My PT has also recommended taping and showed me one technique. They suggested I get the full rolls instead of the pre-cut segments, and Amazon will be delivering that tomorrow. I will definitely plan to visit the KT folks at the Wine & Dine expo if they're there! And doing my own taping in between...it can't hurt.

I am so sorry to hear about your missed DDD. I can only imagine how scary, frustrating, and upsetting that must have been. I hope you're on the mend quickly!

I'm within points again today (woohoo!) - and that means losing target, not maintenance target. I am hardcore this month and determined. I went out for a run tonight, thinking I'd do a 5K. It was still warm, around 75, but the humidity has disappeared, the sun was going down, and there was a light breeze. I just kept on going and put in 4.25 miles!

One goal I've set for myself this month is not to eat after 9pm. I find it just keeps me up later, and I tend to eat more later because my willpower breaks down the later it gets, and the more tired I get. Tonight I had to holler up to DH to get a VitaTop out of the freezer for me when I got back from my run so it could defrost while I put laundry in and grabbed a shower. I downed that sucker at 8:55! But given that I was having my evening snack treat at 10 or even 11, I consider this a victory.

Now to tackle bedtime. I'm trying to get to bed at 11. Much, *much* easier said than done...

XOXO
Liz

ABD ~ 2013 (Backstage Magic) * AKL ~ 2010 * AKV ~ 2012, 2013, 2014 * Aulani ~ 2014 * BLT ~ 2011 * BC ~ 2010, 2014 * BWI ~ 2010, 2012 * BWV ~ 2011 * DCL ~ 2012 (Dream/PC 3.0 & Fantasy/PC 4.0), 2013 (Dream), 2014 (Dream), 2015 (Wonder) * DL Offsite ~ 2013 * GC ~ 2011, 2014 * GF ~ 2011 * Poly ~ 2009, 2010 * POFQ ~ 2010 * Royal Caribbean ~ 2013 (Oasis/DIS Cruise 1.0) * WL ~ 2013

myweegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #55
DisFam95
DIS Veteran

Wow reading all these food items makes me kind of realize I have food issues. Not quite sure what they are but I know I have them. First off I hate to cook - hate hate hate! I think it's not so much the cooking part but the cleaning up literally makes me upset. I spend all day trying to keep up on messes and cleaning up food messes just hacks me off😀.

Honestly
Breakfast fruit smoothie w raspberry, almond butter, flax, almond milk, spinach, lemon. Or a metrx protein smoothie
Lunch : oh yeah protein bar
Dinner morning star burger.

Sad.

I need to get more creative. I bought I binder last week to keep a list of dinners etc so I think I'll add some other healthy quick ideas from all your great suggestions.
Sum/74; Sum/78; Sum/82; Sum/87 Polynesian; Sum/93 Caribbean Beach; 8/95 Port Orleans - Honeymoon; 5/97; 8/99 Caribbean Beach; 9/01 Wilderness Lodge - became a DVC member!!!; 12/02; 1/04; 2/05; 2/06; 10/06; 5/08 Villas at Wilderness Lodge; 6/11 Wildreness Lodge
Me DH DS12 DS8
DisFam95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:18 AM   #56
pat fan
I'm leaving now so I don't have to witness what comes next

Quote:
First off I hate to cook - hate hate hate!
Roasted veggies are SO easy. One of my favorites is cut squash in half length-wise, scoop out seeds, place cut side down in 13X9 pan, add enough water to cover bottom of pan,cover with foil and cook in 350º oven for 45 min. Barely any clean up and SO easy! Just did spaghetti squash this way (first time with that squash ever!) and it was amazing! 41 calories per cup as opposed to the gazillion calories in pasta. Even my DH said it was good!

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be."
-- John Wayne
pat fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:39 AM   #57
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Pamela how exciting to have become a ww leader! Hopefully you get those behind the scenes kinks ironed out Good to see someone else enjoys my curried carrot soup recipe

Have to say that there really is an abundance of ideas over on the healthy meal planning thread! Definitely something for everyone there

I feel so much more in control this week than I have done all year to be honest-fingers crossed the scales reflect this tomorrow!

Good luck with your weigh-ins everyone!
luvpoohandcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #58
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Amen and Hallelujah Sister!!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Can I have that recipe??!!

Lisa I am so so so very sorry to hear about your leg?! I can imagine how heartbroken you are it sounds fully recoverable?

Co-Moderator WISH forum -- Take the WISH challenge here.........
ohMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #59
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.

Talking

Quote:
Hi Kim! So sorry about the knees. Hope that you can keep them in line.

You and me both!

Oh Lisa! That just sucks the big one! At least you were able to figure out what the problem is and have a course of action to remedy the problem. Keep us updated on your progress.

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #60
myweegirls
Caught the Disney Bug from my husband and am now hooked in my own right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
Can I have that recipe??!!
I second that! Goat cheese & chicken stuffed peppers sound *great!*

XO
Liz

ABD ~ 2013 (Backstage Magic) * AKL ~ 2010 * AKV ~ 2012, 2013, 2014 * Aulani ~ 2014 * BLT ~ 2011 * BC ~ 2010, 2014 * BWI ~ 2010, 2012 * BWV ~ 2011 * DCL ~ 2012 (Dream/PC 3.0 & Fantasy/PC 4.0), 2013 (Dream), 2014 (Dream), 2015 (Wonder) * DL Offsite ~ 2013 * GC ~ 2011, 2014 * GF ~ 2011 * Poly ~ 2009, 2010 * POFQ ~ 2010 * Royal Caribbean ~ 2013 (Oasis/DIS Cruise 1.0) * WL ~ 2013

myweegirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: