Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #196
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Amen and Hallelujah Sister!!

DISboards Moderator

are we using weekly coaches? am I on for this coming week?

Co-Moderator WISH forum -- Take the WISH challenge here.........
ohMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #197
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post
I thought I would finish up my coaching gig this week with this recycled QOTD about the portions -- one of the most important things you can know about for this healthy living journey and a key to success.

Which leads me to the QOTD for Thursday, September 19, 2013: Are you surprised by how much (or little) you can eat for the calories, depending on which foods you choose? Which meal was most shocking to you?
Well I am an low carber so for me it's all about the carb count.. I was shocked to find out the little individual flavored creamers by international delight (found at convience stores) have 4 carbs per teeny tiny tub! put 3 in my coffee the other day - drank it all - then looked it up ! well that was a waste of 12 carbs out of my 20-22 for the day!!!

Thanks for coaching this week Lisa

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13

Will our ponchos hold up Holy Rain !! 8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me & Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = 8/18/2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
bigsis1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #198
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
Hi everyone-I've not been posting much but I have been trying to keep up I'm still on track this week and loving all the woohoo moments-think mine is still in my future!
So relieved to have gotten this far this week and feeling hopeful for tomorrows weigh-in

QOTD HAVE TO SAY VISUALLY THE HOME-COOKED MEALS ARE SO MUCH MORE APPEALING!!

The waffles and berries one surprised me the most-I had no idea that the restaurant version was so calorific
You are so right about the home cooked meals looking so much more appealing!

I have faith there is a in your future soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
luvpoohandcompany, thanks for mentioning the Hairy Dieters! I ordered their cookbook (was quite affordable on Amazon) and got it yesterday. Found a lot of interesting recipes that I want to try out!

QOTD:
When I got into tracking calories, the thing that surprised me the most was how lean meat gives you a lot of food for relatively few calories. I guess this is why low carb diets work so well.
Good point! And protein helps you to feel full longer, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
are we using weekly coaches? am I on for this coming week?
I'm sure Eliza32 will let you know about coaching. I'm going to be looking for coaching volunteers for October soon so please keep that in mind, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
Well I am an low carber so for me it's all about the carb count.. I was shocked to find out the little individual flavored creamers by international delight (found at convience stores) have 4 carbs per teeny tiny tub! put 3 in my coffee the other day - drank it all - then looked it up ! well that was a waste of 12 carbs out of my 20-22 for the day!!!

Thanks for coaching this week Lisa
Wowza! Good thing you figured that out!

Thanks! I always have a lot of fun the weeks that I coach.

Quote:
Which leads me to the QOTD for Thursday, September 19, 2013: Are you surprised by how much (or little) you can eat for the calories, depending on which foods you choose? Which meal was most shocking to you?
I am getting so much better at getting more bang for my calorie (or WW point) buck. I think the pizza one is most surprising to me this time around.

I have another for this week -- I lost 6 pounds this week and earned my 20 pound star at WW finally so I thank you all for inspiring me this week and helping me to get my WISH lime green ten days early!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #199
mainemooncat
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I thought I would finish up my coaching gig this week with this recycled QOTD about the portions -- one of the most important things you can know about for this healthy living journey and a key to success.

300 calories look drastically different when you're eating in instead of dining out. Choosing healthier, more nutritious foods--at home and away--means you can eat much more food and still lose weight.
Thank you so much for sharing this! I did "know" this kind of information but to actually "see" the difference in making smart choices at home versus eating out really was surprising. Great visuals! I also shared with DH, who was similarly shocked. Great post! \

Also, congrats on turning lime green and an incredible weight loss of 6 pounds this week! That is awesome!!!

Last edited by mainemooncat; 09-19-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: added note
mainemooncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:13 AM   #200
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone

I am back!

I've updated the colours in post #3 with all weights received up to and including 19th September. We welcome a couple of new WISHers to our challenge this week tmarshall14 and LJRJR. OhMum, I would be very grateful if you would take on coaching for the coming week.

Remember today is weigh-day. Finally I have seen some movement in the right direction, 2 off for me this week.......quite pleased with that after my junk eating holiday 2 weeks ago!!

Well it's day off for me today, so 1st load of washing is nearly done in the machine (gym gear that I need for my 5K tomorrow!), the hoover is ready to be thrown around the carpet (daren't do it too early in case I wake up the neighbours) and then I have shopping to do. It's FILs 80th Birthday tomorrow and we're throwing an 'english tea party' for him. Eldest son is coming over from Belgium and bringing drink, middle son is responsible for the savouries, and my OH, the youngest (which means me!) is responsible for dessert. We're having french fancies, bakewell tart, jam tarts, lemon curds, swiss roll, treacle tart, battenberg and scones with cream and jam. I guess you guys will need to google most of that!! It's all very traditional stuff over here.

Hope many of you have had a successful week on your weight-loss journey. Look forward to hearing from you all over the next couple of days.
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:20 AM   #201
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

Re. Lisa's QOTD........I'm lucky, my diet plan totally disregards calories!!!! We have certain foods which are 'free'. This means we can literally eat them in unlimited amounts!!! Pasta, rice and potatoes are included in this!!! I know it amazes you all, but at 66lbs gone, I guess I am some kind of proof that it works!!! It's some kind of food combining science, but I've no idea how it actually works!!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #202
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Lisah welldone on reaching Lime green and thanks for coaching this week

Eliza-love the sound of your FIL birthday party (I am all too familiar with all those treats). Sounds delicious!

I'm delighted to say that I'm a loser this week
3lbs off which means I'm 2 lbs down since I started! . So pleased with myself (just goes to show what I can do when I stick with it)!!

Good luck at the scales everyone
luvpoohandcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:40 AM   #203
knewton64
If it is "5 o'clock somewhere," does that mean it can be 5 o'clock anywhere and all the time?

Smile ** A KIND "HOWDY!" FrOM TEXAS **

ok.....I'm in!

Glad I found your thread. Been losing weight since late July as my weight loss journey starts a little over 1/2 way down on page 5 of my upcoming San Fran, Rose Bowl adventure that u will find in my below listed signature.

Glad to find my support group.
(overall, as of 09-19-13, I am at a 51 pound weight loss)

Some lifestyle change (I don't like saying the word "dieting"), humor -
When I first got started, I would weigh myself with the scale close to a wall. Well, the numbers kept on "going all over the place" so I had to use my hand to lean against the wall......IN ORDER TO SEE THE NUMBERS CLEARLY.
(I had to look at the scale sideways cuz my stomach 'got in the way')

OUCH!!!

Once I got to the point that I didn't have to do that anymore, I first saw that I was about 3 pounds heavier!! (the wall 'helped" me cheat & I didnt even know it) -

NOW, it is such a pleasure to step on that scale.

P.S.
Hey Eilza32, thanks for the heads up on British foods as I just learned a few days ago, the CORRECT way to have coffee w/cream (I am a foodie and am looking forward to seeing London for the very first time in August).

Getting caught up on this thread - I am reading now from page 1 -
T.T.F.N.
My "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE N KEY WEST, COZUMEL & G CAYMAN DCL TRIP REPORT; JAN'12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N NEW YORK CITY" TRIP REPORT; SEPT '12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N SAN FRAN, ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL PARADE & COASTAL CALIFORNIA" TRIP REPORT (w/pics & video)- DEC '13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES" TRIP REPORT - August '14 (w/pics & video)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
MY "ADVENTURES N DISNEYLAND, CATALINA ISLAND & OTHER ASSORTED SO CAL STUFF" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT; CHRISTMAS / NYE 2014
MY "ADVENTURES N WALT DISNEY WORLD & NASSAU BAHAMAS OVeR CHRISTMAS /NYE 2015" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT

Last edited by knewton64; 09-20-2013 at 06:56 AM.
knewton64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #204
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

knewton64 you are in for such a treat....I can tell you all manner of places to go...Borough Market (you may have seen na Garten do a programme there???). Neals Yard Dairy for some real English cheese, Camden Lock Market for all sorts of ethnic foods, including some real good indian. Got to confess I've never had a decent indian in the US!!

As you are in TX, are you familiar with the eating plan that I follow...Slimming World...only place in the US that it's available is TX apparently!

Please PM me your starting weight (as of today) and how much you would like to lose by 30th September, then I'll add you to the list in post #3. Well done for coming so far on your journey already.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #205
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!

A big to knewton!!

Lisa, 6 pounds is fantastic!! I know you are usually a slow loser like me, so that is just wonderful!

I know all of your treats, Helen, we have had many family vacations in the UK in self-catering places and one of our biggest joys was trying our way through all the different food offerings. My sister is very partial to Battenbergs, I would prefer the scones.

---

Very happy with my weigh in today, I lost over a pound last week, which is good for me. Now my first interim goal is less than two pounds away. Maybe I can even manage to get there until the end of the month. That would be fabulous!
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #206
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Morning all! Happy Friday!!

I'm working at school today, but hopefully will have some time during recess and such to pop on and chat. I have a few minutes now and will go back and play catch up with the conversation! BBL to do replies..........P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #207
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran

Eliza just wondering have you found slimming world difficult to follow? I've heard great success stories about it but wondered how it would be in reality?
luvpoohandcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #208
Eliza32
DIS Veteran

I find it easy peasy honestly. Once you get your head around it and accept it does work, it's great. It is hard to accept that you can lose weight and eat all of the things you can, but like I said, it works!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #209
pjlla
<><

Quote:
[1. Try a short workout. Even five minutes is better than nothing. For ideas browse our video library or workout generator.

2. Try a new recipe. Cooking healthy foods can be fun and it never has to be bland.

5. Look at Motivational Stories. Seeing how others overcome similar struggles and obstacles can be a great source of motivation.

6. Track your food today. No matter how it adds up, you’ll learn from it.

12. Create a motivational collage. Include pictures of your goal and reasons why you want to get there.

13. Go shopping for some healthy foods. Use this shopping list for ideas.

14. Check the nutrition facts before you go out to eat. That way, you can make an informed choice.

16. Work in the yard. Gardening and yard work is a great way to add activity to your day.

21. Measure your portions. It’s a simple way to learn how much you’re eating.

25. Learn something new. Sometimes simply taking a quiz or reading an article about nutrition, fitness, or health can change your mindset and get you back on track.

QOTD Tuesday, September 17, 2013: Which of these ideas have you used to get yourself back on track? Or do you have another idea to get yourself back on track that is not listed?

Have a great day all!
ALL of these!! Especially # 2, #5, and #21!!

1. Try a short workout. Even five minutes is better than nothing. For ideas browse our video library or workout generator.

2. Try a new recipe. Cooking healthy foods can be fun and it never has to be bland.

5. Look at Motivational Stories. Seeing how others overcome similar struggles and obstacles can be a great source of motivation.

6. Track your food today. No matter how it adds up, you’ll learn from it.

12. Create a motivational collage. Include pictures of your goal and reasons why you want to get there.

13. Go shopping for some healthy foods. Use this shopping list for ideas.

14. Check the nutrition facts before you go out to eat. That way, you can make an informed choice.

16. Work in the yard. Gardening and yard work is a great way to add activity to your day.

21. Measure your portions. It’s a simple way to learn how much you’re eating.

25. Learn something new. Sometimes simply taking a quiz or reading an article about nutrition, fitness, or health can change your mindset and get you back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohMom View Post
of course you can join! we'd for you to join! please join!!!

(this is my oldest daughter!!! welcome Taylor!)

So DOUBLE welcome to a family member!!
and a hearty to the rest of our newcomers too!

I have been very absent this month.... my apologies but most of all i'm disappointed to myself!! we started this month with two very busy weekends, then I spent 10 days recovering from overdoing it! I finally caved in and increased my meds and now I fear a weight gain from it. I need to give myself a week on the higher dose before I decide not too stay on it. the downside was I so exhausted and I can't tell you the last time I exercised but I am determined to get my walking shoes on tomorrow morning!

and..though my losses have been very small...i'm please to say I've gone down one size in my jeans. it's a small step but i'll take it!
Major woohoo on the new jeans size!! I'm also lacking significantly in the "real exercise" department. No excuses this weekend though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemooncat View Post
I enjoyed reading this whole list and have used many but also saw some new ones that I might try. Thanks for posting! One I did not see on there was one I have used in the past when I am pretty desperate, and that is to look at old photos when I am at a healthier weight and remember that the reason I have no newer photos is because I won't take any at this weight. That reminds me of my goal to be at my goal weight before our first trip to Disney next year. Do I really not want to be in any pictures because of my weight? Am I willing to do that to myself, my DH, and my DD? Helps keep me on track, at least for now!

Also found all of the motivational quotes posts by others really inspiring! Thanks for sharing all the quotes, pics, etc.!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and doing the best they can in staying on track/program.
Disney (or any real trip) is always a HUGE motivator for me! I love to travel and I love to have photos during the trip.... so I want to be able to look at the photos and LOVE them and not feel embarrassed to share them! You can do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomment711 View Post
So it's been a while since I posted here. I was doing so well while I was in New Mexico, then life happened. I lost my job and not only fell off the wagon, but ran away from it screaming. I'm back up to higher than I was before and really need to get working on it.

Glad to be back though.
Well, despite scaring EVERYONE in the wagon with the screaming, we are going to circle that wagon back around and pick you up! I saved a spot for you and just need to hop in!! Glad you are back with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post

Thanks Lisa! Yippee!!!! Now that I've figured out how to do this, please bear with me while I have some fun with it!

BTW-this is me hanging with my fave at last year's Wine and Dine Half...
LOVE this picture! I adore the characters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
My woohoo Wednesday is 4 things!

First off, I have 30 seconds of free time to come back to my peeps. I've been reading when I can but things have been nuts here. More on that later.

Second, last week I slipped on this fabulous burnt orange jacket that I've had for 5 years and have never been able to wear before. And I get compliments every time I wear it!

Third, last week at open house for school, lots of people noticed my weight loss. YAY!

Fourth, I am 1.6 pounds away from the 160's!!!
Hey stranger!! Hope all is well at your house(s) this fall! So happy to hear that the weight loss journey is going well for you!! How is DS enjoying Senior year?? Presume he is running this fall?? Leg is all better? Don't be a stranger here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFam95 View Post
My woohoo moment is taking the kids to Cici's pizza (buffet) and not eating anything myself!! I got home after all the kids events and fixed myself a healthy dinner.

Still a bit frustrated as not seeing and mvmt on the scale. I'm still so darn bad about snacks. A pinch of this a handful of that. E specially late afternoon.

Got my food journal sitting out on the countertop prepared to jot down every bite today.
That is a MAJOR woohoo moment! I can remember the first time I took my kiddos out for a "treat" meal (can't remember exactly where though) and just decided that I would wait and eat at home. It was definitely a breakthrough to realize that I did NOT need to eat the high calorie foods (of course, it took a while longer to figure out that my KIDS did not need to eat that stuff either ).

Good for you with the food journal. Mine has a place of honor on the kitchen counter and has for almost 6 years now! It serves as a daily reminder to stay on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
My Whoo hoo this week is so far so good sticking back to my atkins plan.. I was hungry last night and soo badly wanted to eat the rest of the tortilla chips in the kitchen but I made myself stay on the couch and just tough it out.. (it was horrid but I did it) I might have to throw the rest of the bag away - it's just sooo tempting! (ps I have already seen the scale moving downwards!)
WOOOHOO on avoiding the chips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
My woohoo moment was yet another PB for my 5K on Saturday morning (36:04)..I've knocked a little over 4 minutes off since I started 8 weeks ago!!!!

Been crazy busy this week, hence no colour update yet, but thanks to all of you that have sent in your weights, they are on the spreadsheet, just need to change the colours on here. Didn't get home last night until 9:45, although did manage to fit in 5.5K on the treadmill and 3K on the bike at the gym between leaving work and chairing my union meeting!!

PlutoBaby, which hotel did you stay in in Sorrento??? We stayed at the Carlton International near Tasso Square, it was lovely. My mum has splashed out a couple of times and stayed at the Capo di Monte, but it's out of my league!!
Great woohoo!! Nice job fitting in gym time with a busy day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Yes you can absolutely add all those MPFs (including mine!) they're a great group of people and very active on the site with lots of positive energy!

My woohoo moment was my walk / run. I do a 4 mile loop in an hour with a combo of walking fast and running. I've slowly added more run songs and removed slower songs. Today I removed the slowest song I was using to climb up the steep hill by the lake runoff because I.can jog it to a faster song now. And the next slowest really tripped me up today and now that's off too and I've added another running song. Really feeling some strength on my legs now and almost feel capable of running the whole thing, even the hills - really great feeling!

That's terrific. When I was running more I really had trouble with hills (and I live on top of a mountain!). Good for you for tackling them!

Quote:
QOTD:

My Woohoo moment was that I was able to use the last hole on my belt.

Also, my weight this week kept creeping down 100g a day, so today I arrived at 71kg. Which is the lowest weight I ever tracked in my WW history (when I signed up again earlier this year it still had all my old data). I hope that tomorrow's weigh in will be good! And for me a one pound loss is already spectacular!

I am starting to wonder whether the body goes through seasons with regard to weight loss. I noticed that in the past I was always good at losing weight through the fall, mid winter and late spring. September and October have in the past often been the months where I lost a lot of weight fairly quickly. Interesting thought. Maybe there is something about how the different seasons change my metabolism?

MAJOR woohoo for you this week!! So excited for you!! Can't really comment on the seasonal thing.... but maybe if I made a spread sheet of my weight over the past 5+ years I would see a trend??

[QUOTE=lisah0711;49605879]
for more work and hopefully funds for Disney travel.

I wish. Right now it is going toward the college funds and the Costa Rica fund. DS is going in February and it was a year earlier than we had planned for, so there wasn't anything left in that particular "envelope". That being said, DD has decided to NOT attend the swim travel training trip in January, so I should be getting back $400 of the $500 I put towards it.

Quote:

Do you know what 300 calories looks like?

300 calories look drastically different when you're eating in instead of dining out. Choosing healthier, more nutritious foods--at home and away--means you can eat much more food and still lose weight.

I know I've answered this before. Sometimes I feel like NOTHING surprises me any more.... but then I pick up a package of something at the store and SURPRISE! I take care of avoiding future surprises by ALWAYS tracking the PointPlus BEFORE I eat something!!

Great visual Lisa....thanks for sharing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
Hi everyone-I've not been posting much but I have been trying to keep up I'm still on track this week and loving all the woohoo moments-think mine is still in my future!
So relieved to have gotten this far this week and feeling hopeful for tomorrows weigh-in

QOTD HAVE TO SAY VISUALLY THE HOME-COOKED MEALS ARE SO MUCH MORE APPEALING!!

The waffles and berries one surprised me the most-I had no idea that the restaurant version was so calorific
Restaurant foods are calorie BOMBS most of the time!

Quote:
luvpoohandcompany, thanks for mentioning the Hairy Dieters! I ordered their cookbook (was quite affordable on Amazon) and got it yesterday. Found a lot of interesting recipes that I want to try out!

QOTD:
When I got into tracking calories, the thing that surprised me the most was how lean meat gives you a lot of food for relatively few calories. I guess this is why low carb diets work so well.
Yup!

Gotta dash! BBL to chat..........P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #210
pjlla
<><

Quote:

I have another for this week -- I lost 6 pounds this week and earned my 20 pound star at WW finally so I thank you all for inspiring me this week and helping me to get my WISH lime green ten days early!

WOO-HOOO and WOWZA!!! Bravo! Congrats on the 6 pounds and on earning your 20 pound star! I am so proud of you!! !! .........P

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: