Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #136
Ohana 4
DIS Veteran
 
Ohana 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 963

Favorite secret to success: Don't beat yourself up about a non-successful day/week/month. The way I always look at it is that we are living for the long run. You want to get healthy for life. If you don't have a good day or week, don't just give up because it hurts you more than if you just admit you had a bad day or week and then continue from there to try and improve. This isn't a race. Doesn't matter how fast we get there. The objective is just to get there.
__________________


Ohana
June 2011 Wonder Alaska (1st cruise)
March 2012 Fantasy W. Carib. (Maiden Voyage)
Oct. 2012 Wonder Hawaii (1st 2-week cruise)
Dec. 2012 Dream Bahamas (NYE)
Feb. 2013 Magic Cozumel (Grand Slam cruise)
Apr. 2013 Magic Cozumel (1st Gold Cruise)
July 2013 Dream Bahamas (With BFFs)
Nov. 2013 Wonder in Carib. (Fall Fun!)
June 2014 Wonder Alaska (A return to Paradise)
June 2015 Magic Norway/Iceland (A dream come true!)
Ohana 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #137
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,229

Which brings me to the QOTD Saturday, 9/14/13 and Sunday, 9/15/13: What is your favorite secret of success?

My secret is not to sweat the small stuff. If I can keep focus on the bigger picture, the small stuff tends to take care of itself, whereas if I focus on the small stuff, I get stressed out and have a tendency to throw in the towel!!!

Take this week.....I've had a week off work and OH and I have been going out for days here and there. My eating on occasions has not been good, and I have had some really unhealthy meals.......but, I've kept up the exercise, shopped for good nutricious food for next week and the scales are already showing a 1lb loss! See...bigger picture is best for me.
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #138
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran
 
luvpoohandcompany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 1,524

QOTD I guess this week it would be follow the 80/20 rule and cut myself some slack (though I wasn't very successful this week I will be eventually)! Honestly in the past what has worked has been tracking every single thing that passed my lips! My old ww leader used to remind us weekly "if you bite it-write it!!" and it worked as I was often guilty of forgetting that little something I'd eaten between meals when I didn't write it down
luvpoohandcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #139
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!
 
Flossbolna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 6,952

Wow, who thought that furniture shopping would be exercise. I went to look at new furniture today and went to the massive store. First it was a hassle to get there and I had to walk quite a bit from the underground station. And then once I had looked at everything (slowly walking through the store) I come out and feel tired. Then I look at my watch and realise that I spend 2 hours walking up and down the aisles there. With getting there and back and some regular shopping, I think I have been walking for nearly 3 hours today. No wonder my legs and feet feel tired...

Also had a non scale victory as I tried on a dress that I bought for when I lost the weight that I always wanted to lose and it is wearable! Yay! Of course it is a summer dress, so it will have to wait until next year, but that's ok, it will look even better once I get down a few kilos more! I am starting to feel very confident about my weight now. Looking at myself in the mirror, especially from the side, I feel that I don't look fat anymore. That's great and with the current scale movement a huge motivator to stay on track!

QOTD:

My secret is portion control. It goes with the tracking, but at home I try to put everything on a kitchen scale before I eat it and track accordingly, even my small piece of chocolate. I tend to overeat and having my portions measured out exactly really helps me not to do that.
__________________
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #140
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,229

I can totally relate to your comments about clothing Magdalene. I went out last week to a meal for a colleague who is leaving, and I wore a black dress (like an oversized T-shirt that comes about 2 inches above my knee), thick tights and knee high black suede boots. I would never have dared wear anything like this before. When I went to the ladies, there was a full length mirror (I don't have one at home) and I actually thought I looked quite good!!!

Did you go to IKEA???? I can spend hours in that place!!!
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #141
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!
 
Flossbolna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 6,952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
I can totally relate to your comments about clothing Magdalene. I went out last week to a meal for a colleague who is leaving, and I wore a black dress (like an oversized T-shirt that comes about 2 inches above my knee), thick tights and knee high black suede boots. I would never have dared wear anything like this before. When I went to the ladies, there was a full length mirror (I don't have one at home) and I actually thought I looked quite good!!!

Did you go to IKEA???? I can spend hours in that place!!!
With your dramatic (in a good sense!) weight loss, I can imagine that you feel like a king when you look at the mirror!!! But the last pictures you posted, you did indeed look fabulous! The outfit sounds really stylish, the weather has turned nasty here as well and I did some internet shopping for new boots yesterday. But I decided that for boots the same applies as does for cloths shopping at the moment: only things that I really need are being bought, I am getting closer to my first interim goal (at which I will reevaluate whether I want to lose more or not) and I don't want to buy stuff that looks great now and not anymore once I lost the last few kilos.

I wish I had been at IKEA - that is small in comparison! It was a traditional furniture store that is called "XXXL Lutz" because it is sooooooo big. But it was filled with so much stuff that I did not like at all. Very depressing. And there I thought that it was time to finally buy grown up furniture. The problem is that I like the IKEA design, but not necessarily the quality. And in traditional furniture the stuff that I like is then the really expensive stuff. Like a shoe storage unit for the hallway for 600 €!! For that money I can spend a long weekend in Paris or a week in the sun. Much more fun than putting shoes away...
__________________
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #142
Zim
Meow meow
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 664

Hello guys - I've been very busy with work stuff, my DD starting her first job and keeping up the hour of exercise most days.

I didn't lose the first week, but made up for it this week with what looks to be about a two pound loss! Very happy since it'll probably be another week of maintaining and another week of hopefully a lose and I'll hit my goal (which is only 3 pounds this month). I'm trying to slow the loss goals so I don't get frustrated. I'm in territory I haven't been in since college and am hoping to break into the 160s in October. I actually bought size 12 jeans at WalMart the other day - the lowest size I've fit in since I can remember is 14 (and that's my low end).

Getting closer to our cruise date so that's incentive for me to keep it up. For general secrets, mine is staying active. The more I exercise the stronger I feel and it just makes me feel good about myself, and I am an emotional eater... Less likely to do that if I'm feeling good. I'm also less likely to eat too much and eat bad stuff because I'm thinking well why did I just waste an hour running around the lake then??
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #143
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,229

Hi Magdalene

I buy IKEA as I get bored easily and have less of a hard time gving it away and replacng it!!!! I'm the same with carpets and soft furnishings too. My mum had the same carpet for over 20 years because she paid so much for it, but spent the last 10 years that she wanted to change it but wouldn't as it cost so much. Got to find a happy medium somewhere!

I'm just buying cheap clothing at the moment to get me through until I get to the size I'm comfortable with. Today I'm surfing the net looking for cheap running clothes as all of those are now too big as well!!!! Sports bras are way too expensive!!!! £40 for one to fit me as I'm still quite big in that department!!!
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #144
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!
 
Flossbolna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 6,952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Hi Magdalene

I buy IKEA as I get bored easily and have less of a hard time gving it away and replacng it!!!! I'm the same with carpets and soft furnishings too. My mum had the same carpet for over 20 years because she paid so much for it, but spent the last 10 years that she wanted to change it but wouldn't as it cost so much. Got to find a happy medium somewhere!

I'm just buying cheap clothing at the moment to get me through until I get to the size I'm comfortable with. Today I'm surfing the net looking for cheap running clothes as all of those are now too big as well!!!! Sports bras are way too expensive!!!! £40 for one to fit me as I'm still quite big in that department!!!
I know what you mean about wanting to be able to replace things without feeling like you wasted money!

Good luck with the cheap running clothes! I need to go out and get some insulated running tights as well. But at the moment I seem to have given up on most exercise (still walk between 45 and 60 minutes every day). I guess somehow I have developed the superstition (going back to Friday's QOTD) that exercise is not helping me to lose weight. I know that I should get more active just for my personal well being. But I feel that I am having so many things to take care of at the moment that exercise has become less important. I am just happy to have my eating so well under control at the moment!
__________________
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #145
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser
 
lisah0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Inland NW
Posts: 5,601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohana 4 View Post
Favorite secret to success: Don't beat yourself up about a non-successful day/week/month. The way I always look at it is that we are living for the long run. You want to get healthy for life. If you don't have a good day or week, don't just give up because it hurts you more than if you just admit you had a bad day or week and then continue from there to try and improve. This isn't a race. Doesn't matter how fast we get there. The objective is just to get there.
Great secret of success to pass on! You are definitely in this healthy lifestyle thing for the long haul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Which brings me to the QOTD Saturday, 9/14/13 and Sunday, 9/15/13: What is your favorite secret of success?

My secret is not to sweat the small stuff. If I can keep focus on the bigger picture, the small stuff tends to take care of itself, whereas if I focus on the small stuff, I get stressed out and have a tendency to throw in the towel!!!

Take this week.....I've had a week off work and OH and I have been going out for days here and there. My eating on occasions has not been good, and I have had some really unhealthy meals.......but, I've kept up the exercise, shopped for good nutricious food for next week and the scales are already showing a 1lb loss! See...bigger picture is best for me.
Wise words from a very successful loser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
QOTD I guess this week it would be follow the 80/20 rule and cut myself some slack (though I wasn't very successful this week I will be eventually)! Honestly in the past what has worked has been tracking every single thing that passed my lips! My old ww leader used to remind us weekly "if you bite it-write it!!" and it worked as I was often guilty of forgetting that little something I'd eaten between meals when I didn't write it down
I have faith that you will be very successful, luvpoohandcompany! "Track only on the days that you want to lose" is another good WW saying. It really does make a difference keeping track of things for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Wow, who thought that furniture shopping would be exercise. I went to look at new furniture today and went to the massive store. First it was a hassle to get there and I had to walk quite a bit from the underground station. And then once I had looked at everything (slowly walking through the store) I come out and feel tired. Then I look at my watch and realise that I spend 2 hours walking up and down the aisles there. With getting there and back and some regular shopping, I think I have been walking for nearly 3 hours today. No wonder my legs and feet feel tired...

Also had a non scale victory as I tried on a dress that I bought for when I lost the weight that I always wanted to lose and it is wearable! Yay! Of course it is a summer dress, so it will have to wait until next year, but that's ok, it will look even better once I get down a few kilos more! I am starting to feel very confident about my weight now. Looking at myself in the mirror, especially from the side, I feel that I don't look fat anymore. That's great and with the current scale movement a huge motivator to stay on track!

QOTD:

My secret is portion control. It goes with the tracking, but at home I try to put everything on a kitchen scale before I eat it and track accordingly, even my small piece of chocolate. I tend to overeat and having my portions measured out exactly really helps me not to do that.
ITA, Magdalene, honest portion control is a big part of success.

Think of all the APs you earned with all that walking and kudos to you on the dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
I can totally relate to your comments about clothing Magdalene. I went out last week to a meal for a colleague who is leaving, and I wore a black dress (like an oversized T-shirt that comes about 2 inches above my knee), thick tights and knee high black suede boots. I would never have dared wear anything like this before. When I went to the ladies, there was a full length mirror (I don't have one at home) and I actually thought I looked quite good!!!

Did you go to IKEA???? I can spend hours in that place!!!
Sounds like you were rocking those boots, Helen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Hello guys - I've been very busy with work stuff, my DD starting her first job and keeping up the hour of exercise most days.

I didn't lose the first week, but made up for it this week with what looks to be about a two pound loss! Very happy since it'll probably be another week of maintaining and another week of hopefully a lose and I'll hit my goal (which is only 3 pounds this month). I'm trying to slow the loss goals so I don't get frustrated. I'm in territory I haven't been in since college and am hoping to break into the 160s in October. I actually bought size 12 jeans at WalMart the other day - the lowest size I've fit in since I can remember is 14 (and that's my low end).

Getting closer to our cruise date so that's incentive for me to keep it up. For general secrets, mine is staying active. The more I exercise the stronger I feel and it just makes me feel good about myself, and I am an emotional eater... Less likely to do that if I'm feeling good. I'm also less likely to eat too much and eat bad stuff because I'm thinking well why did I just waste an hour running around the lake then??
Congrats on the loss! Keep up the good work -- you will be glad that you did when you step on the ship. It really does help to think in terms of how much you would have to work out to work off something. Lots of stuff does not get eaten that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Hi Magdalene

I buy IKEA as I get bored easily and have less of a hard time gving it away and replacng it!!!! I'm the same with carpets and soft furnishings too. My mum had the same carpet for over 20 years because she paid so much for it, but spent the last 10 years that she wanted to change it but wouldn't as it cost so much. Got to find a happy medium somewhere!

I'm just buying cheap clothing at the moment to get me through until I get to the size I'm comfortable with. Today I'm surfing the net looking for cheap running clothes as all of those are now too big as well!!!! Sports bras are way too expensive!!!! £40 for one to fit me as I'm still quite big in that department!!!
Do you have Target, Helen? Their Champion C9 stuff isn't too expensive and lasts, even the sports bras. You could use the cheap ones for the short runs and save the expensive one for the long runs when you might chafe more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
I know what you mean about wanting to be able to replace things without feeling like you wasted money!

Good luck with the cheap running clothes! I need to go out and get some insulated running tights as well. But at the moment I seem to have given up on most exercise (still walk between 45 and 60 minutes every day). I guess somehow I have developed the superstition (going back to Friday's QOTD) that exercise is not helping me to lose weight. I know that I should get more active just for my personal well being. But I feel that I am having so many things to take care of at the moment that exercise has become less important. I am just happy to have my eating so well under control at the moment!
Sounds like you've found a great mix of activity and food that is helping you to lose the last few pounds until your goal. That is what it is all about, finding what works for YOU!

Happy Sunday all! Have a wonderful day!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #146
DisFam95
DIS Veteran
 
DisFam95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,294

Oh man I'm needing that "don't sweat the small stuff" reminders! Had a bad day at the movies. We went To a new place where you eat there (like real food, dinner etc). We had a food gift card. We just ordered the popcorn and each had a soft pretzel so I know all that salt is going to kill me today (I weigh daily to hopefully help keep my focus).

DH went to the farmers market and bought 3 loaves of bread!! What the heck. It's the best sourdough I've ever had and some raisin walnut bread that I've eaten almost a whole loaf myself over a weekend just eating slices of bread. Man this baker it great. But I have to tell myself "bread is cake" and try to avoid it as much as possible.

I so want this week to show a loss but I just can't get my act together. Then went to a new little beer store that carries a great selection of new and obscure beers, and picked several to try. So now I have that to contend with.

Ugh. Well I'm going to drag myself on the treadmill which I feel is a waste because its not helping lose but just maintain.

Oh well. Shut up bad voices, dust myself off, I can only change what's coming ahead of me and not what's in the past.
__________________
Sum/74; Sum/78; Sum/82; Sum/87 Polynesian; Sum/93 Caribbean Beach; 8/95 Port Orleans - Honeymoon; 5/97; 8/99 Caribbean Beach; 9/01 Wilderness Lodge - became a DVC member!!!; 12/02; 1/04; 2/05; 2/06; 10/06; 5/08 Villas at Wilderness Lodge; 6/11 Wildreness Lodge
Me DH DS12 DS8
DisFam95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #147
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.
 
PlutoBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 984

Talking

QOTD: I guess my "secrets" aren't really secrets at all. My successes come down to staying very active, portion control and what is making up those portions. It's funny because last night the DH and I went with our BFF's to our favorite upscale Italian place (our friend/the owner is from Salerno and helped us plan our trip), where we had a great bottle of wine, Hoenig. I told those guys I rarely drank anything before I met them, so I must have been making up for lost time the past few years! So now that I'm done partying like a rock star, and since I'm sure that's what's been my biggest enemy for losing, I expect to see some great results. Plus, since those guys all like red wine much more than I do, I'll drink what they do but only a glass or two at the most. I'll save the margaritas for the big celebrations from now on.
__________________
www.blackdogrunsdisney.com

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #148
pat fan
I'm leaving now so I don't have to witness what comes next
 
pat fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: ma.
Posts: 4,391

Quote:
Oh man I'm needing that "don't sweat the small stuff" reminders! Had a bad day at the movies. We went To a new place where you eat there (like real food, dinner etc). We had a food gift card. We just ordered the popcorn and each had a soft pretzel so I know all that salt is going to kill me today (I weigh daily to hopefully help keep my focus).

DH went to the farmers market and bought 3 loaves of bread!! What the heck. It's the best sourdough I've ever had and some raisin walnut bread that I've eaten almost a whole loaf myself over a weekend just eating slices of bread. Man this baker it great. But I have to tell myself "bread is cake" and try to avoid it as much as possible.

I so want this week to show a loss but I just can't get my act together. Then went to a new little beer store that carries a great selection of new and obscure beers, and picked several to try. So now I have that to contend with.

Ugh. Well I'm going to drag myself on the treadmill which I feel is a waste because its not helping lose but just maintain.

Oh well. Shut up bad voices, dust myself off, I can only change what's coming ahead of me and not what's in the past.
Sounds like we have the same kind of voices in our heads! Keep your chin up!
__________________

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be."
-- John Wayne
pat fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #149
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,229

No Target in the UK unfortunately Lisa...we do have Asda though which is the UK part of Wal-Mart and their running clothing is quite good. Bras are another matter though. I'm a 38F, so need something really solid for running!!! Only ones that seem strong enough are Shock Absorber.
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #150
jillbur
DIS Veteran
 
jillbur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
QOTD Saturday, 9/14/13 and Sunday, 9/15/13: What is your favorite secret of success?
Try not to be too hard on yourself. I really try not to beat myself up if I eat a cupcake or fudge, or, if I decide I want a piece of pizza instead of a salad. Also, do not compare yourself to others. Everyone is different and unique, so do not worry about others. Do your best and celebrate your successes!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Omgsh...I've missed this place! I really didn't realize how busy I was going to be once I started back to work. I pretty much go to work, workout if I have time, come home & help with homework, make/eat dinner, and run to either soccer, drum lessons, or gymnastics. Luckily, I have a great husband who works 12 hour weekend shifts, so during the week he is home and encourages me to workout right after I get done at work. If he wasn't home with the kids, I would probably never get a run in! In fact, I ran a local police 5k this morning. It was a fun race and I PRd with a 28:30. I was 7th in my age group (35-39) and only about 170 people ran total! These 35-39 year old chicks can run

So, I am about to head back and catch up on everything while I watch some football. I hope all is well around here. I totally feel bad that I haven't been able to get on and reply to everyone. Hopefully now that we have the daily routines down better, I'll have more time to be here. I'll catch up again soon. Have a great day.

Jill
__________________
jillbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.