Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #1171
joanjett1976
Shane in the study with the candlestick!
As a Disney geek you can truly feel Walt's touch in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
So this afternoon the FP+ system was showing the same limited options (basically the E Ticket rides in each park) for November dates that it has been for weeks. Tonight, however, everything else has been added. All of the other attractions are there, as are meet & greets. Illuminations and Fantasmic! are there as well.

I think this bodes well for MM+ to be available for November check ins. Hopefully we will hear in the next day or two!
There is hope
I'm logging in twice daily and still nothing. Better make it four in the coming days!

Split stay, checking into AKL Nov 5, Yacht Nov 9.
Nov 2013 WDW Yacht-AKL, Aug 2012 Disneyland, Jan 2012 WDW WL, July 2011 Disneyland, Oct 2010 WDW Swan, April 2010 DL Paris, Jan 2010 Disneyland, April 2009 DL Paris, Jan 2008 Paradise Pier Disneyland, Oct 2007 DL Paris, Sept 2007 POFQ, May 2007 Grand Californian Disneyland, April 2007 DL Paris, Feb 2007 Disney Wonder & POP, Oct 2006 MNSSHP/F&W @ POP, Oct 2006 DL Paris, May 2006 2 weeks @ POP, April 2006 DL Paris, January 2006 Disneyland, January 2006 30th Bday POP/AKL, Oct 2005 DL Paris, June 2005 POFQ, Feb 2005 Disneyland, Aug 2004 POFQ, 1983-1984-1986-1988-1989-1991-1994: Off Site, July 1980: 4 Years Old: 1st Trip To WDW

joanjett1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #1172
ccjmjzh
Earning My Ears

Quote:
So this afternoon the FP+ system was showing the same limited options (basically the E Ticket rides in each park) for November dates that it has been for weeks. Tonight, however, everything else has been added. All of the other attractions are there, as are meet & greets. Illuminations and Fantasmic! are there as well. I think this bodes well for MM+ to be available for November check ins. Hopefully we will hear in the next day or two!
Oooh, thanks for sharing! This is what led up to the October MB / FP+ release . . . so excited!
ccjmjzh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #1173
leannak
Mouseketeer

Ok so when I click to make FP+ selections, I get the error message that the date needs to fall within our travel window. Is that the error everyone else gets? I'm watching and waiting too but I don't know exactly what I'm watching for - should I be clicking on the magic bands page rather than the fast pass + page??
leannak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #1174
houseofmouse5
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofmouse5 View Post
I hope I can get some help with BOG lunch. I click on the link and have entered my email and password. Then it takes me to a page asking for the reservation ID at that page I enter our RO reservation number- all 12 digits starting with 4- and I get
"Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your reservation details"

I have reentered our reservation number about 10 times and the name on the reservation is correct. I have even entered my husband instead and still the same response.
Can anyone help me???
I am a bit down about the whole thing since I can't customize my bands and my UT ticket problem hasn't been resolved.... not feeling the love from Disney
Can anyone give me any advice? What am I doing wrong? I still see people making BOG lunch ressies and I keep getting the same message even though my reservation ID is all numbers? Please Please some help
If I can't get FP+ because of my UT mess I would at least like to get in at BOG
houseofmouse5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #1175
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannak View Post
Ok so when I click to make FP+ selections, I get the error message that the date needs to fall within our travel window. Is that the error everyone else gets? I'm watching and waiting too but I don't know exactly what I'm watching for - should I be clicking on the magic bands page rather than the fast pass + page??
Yup. That's what we are all seeing too. : ). I click on everything....just in case. : )

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #1176
OneBadApple
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Can anyone give me any advice? What am I doing wrong? I still see people making BOG lunch ressies and I keep getting the same message even though my reservation ID is all numbers? Please Please some help
I was getting that message, but as soon I as completed the on-line check-in I was able to continue on. Unfortunately, there was nothing available for our dates.
OneBadApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #1177
Surr
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Have you completed online check in yet? If so, did you copy the number from the URL during check in? If you are not using the number from the URL, you can try checking in, or rechecking in, and grab the number from the URL as you start the check in process. If that doesn't match the reservation number you have been using, then try this number instead. I hope that helps.
Surr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #1178
DizBelle
CSI: Can't Stand Idiots
Slimy yet satisfying?

Is anyone seeing BOG dates beyond Nov 20?

It is showing me Nov 16-22 but not any later dates.

My res is for Nov 16-24.

ETA - it is showing me through the 22nd but not beyond. I had previously stated it was shoing 16-20.

Veni, vidi, Visa (I came, I saw, I shopped)
====================================

====================================

Last edited by DizBelle; 09-24-2013 at 10:21 AM.
DizBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #1179
caravarela
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizBelle View Post
Is anyone seeing BOG dates beyond Nov 20?

It is showing me Nov 16-20 but not any later dates.

My res is for Nov 16-24.
Yes, I just logged in again to double check. My dates are the 16-23, and I can make ressies up through the 22. It shows me from the 16-20, but there's a blue "forward" arrow above the dates and clicking that gives me the 21 and 22.

Nov/Dec 08: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 09: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Nov/Dec 10: 2Nights CSR, 7Nights Polynesian
Nov/Dec 11: Coronado Springs "Surprise the kids" trip
Nov/Dec 12: Coronado Springs
November 13: Caribbean Beach
caravarela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #1180
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnctequesta View Post
One more question... since we go into Dec dates... will we only be able to make FP+ selections for the one day of Nov? Or does it allow you to go into the next month if your reservation does?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnctequesta View Post
So the December dates won't be loaded until late October... like MomMousex2 is talking about November dates are just now showing up?
The system usually lets you choose FP+s for your whole stay. When it is fully rolled out it looks like it will be 60 days in advance +x, like dining is 180 +10. Based on what happened with October-into-November, you should see a full selection of FP+s for November and only the headliner rides for December. Then, at some point after that, the other attractions, meet & greets and night time shows will be added to December. Those extra attractions, etc. were just added to November last night.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #1181
Bete
DIS Veteran

I know I will get bombarded by many, but when you booked your vacation, Disney never stated in writing that you would get FP+. An official announcement really has not been made about it.

If you are lucky enough to get it then it's a bonus like some pixie dust came your way. I just can see getting so concerned about it.

I'm doing a late November/December trip and if I get FP+ then it will make the trip a little nicer. I still will enjoy my vacation even if I don't get it.
Bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #1182
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran

I am curious to see who is going to be the first person to say Magic Bands and FP+ is available for November check-ins Hoping they become available soon Does anyone know what time October Magic Band and FP+ came out? Wondering if it is similiar to how the dessert party is released...random times
Old 09-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #1183
mnctequesta
Earning My Ears

Quote:
The system usually lets you choose FP+s for your whole stay. When it is fully rolled out it looks like it will be 60 days in advance +x, like dining is 180 +10. Based on what happened with October-into-November, you should see a full selection of FP+s for November and only the headliner rides for December. Then, at some point after that, the other attractions, meet & greets and night time shows will be added to December. Those extra attractions, etc. were just added to November last night.
Thank you! Very helpful as always!
mnctequesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #1184
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bete View Post
I know I will get bombarded by many, but when you booked your vacation, Disney never stated in writing that you would get FP+. An official announcement really has not been made about it.

If you are lucky enough to get it then it's a bonus like some pixie dust came your way. I just can see getting so concerned about it.

I'm doing a late November/December trip and if I get FP+ then it will make the trip a little nicer. I still will enjoy my vacation even if I don't get it.
While I think a few are concerned about it, I think most of us are just excited at the prospect. It is new and exciting for most of us and we are anxious to get going with the planning.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #1185
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
I am curious to see who is going to be the first person to say Magic Bands and FP+ is available for November check-ins Hoping they become available soon Does anyone know what time October Magic Band and FP+ came out? Wondering if it is similiar to how the dessert party is released...random times
I believe October was released on August 20th or so, so we are definitely beyond that date for November.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: