Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #1036
Lorilais_mommie
" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the street." - WALT DISNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInKS View Post
Every time I log into the BOG FP site, it only gives me options for Oct. 31 to Nov. 5. Anyone know why? We have a reservation at POP from Oct 31 to Nov 11 with 2-day tickets.

Also, we could not get FP reservations for all 10 of us at once. We had to do 5 for 12:05-12:20 and the other 5 for 1:05-1:20. I wonder if we have a shot of all getting a table when we go in?
Having the same problem.. Goes out to the 4th then nothing..
I hit the calendar button and it will not let me hit any other dates...

Lorilais_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #1037
kammom18
Mouseketeer

Can we register our FP+ attractions?

We too are going to Disney Nov. 8-14th at BWV. I would love to get the Magic Bands, but would be happy to at least schedule our FP+ activities. Does anyone know how to do that?
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #1038
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellypaige View Post
"Guest is already registered" for mine, my husband, and my mother's email addresses.
For my son & daughter I get in and it shows
"Select or Replace your Fastpass + arrival and meal selection.."
"View..."
"Modify..."
"Cancel..."
"My Account"
BUT, everything is grey except My account. The only thing I can click on is my account". The rest don't do anything when I click on them
I had been trying on my computer all this time as I do not have a smartphone. Someone mentioned using safari on their smartphone and having some luck so I tried it onmy ipod touch. I was able to get to this point as well now. Sadly, that is progress for me. Any luck for you yet?... am the only one left out in the cold?

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 work trip DW Beach Club
May '01 work trip DL Grand Californian
May '02 work trip DW Boardwalk
May '03 work trip DW Yacht Club
May '04 work trip DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:16 AM   #1039
Allison's Mommy
Earning My Ears

Smile Got BOG Fastpass + !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tng123 View Post
I got it!! Thanks!
Me too! Plus, before I clicked "done" at the end I decided to check another day. When I did and switched back to my original day, I noticed better times came up (it had started with very early and very late). Went back once more and got the perfect time. Interesting glitch!
Allison's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #1040
ccjmjzh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
I had been trying on my computer all this time as I do not have a smartphone. Someone mentioned using safari on their smartphone and having some luck so I tried it onmy ipod touch. I was able to get to this point as well now. Sadly, that is progress for me. Any luck for you yet?... am the only one left out in the cold?
You're not the only one! Looks like many of us are getting this error, with almost no successful resolutions.

As a side note, I have had no luck using safari, either on my iPhone or on my iPad. And I've tried many times on my laptop (Firefox) as well.
ccjmjzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:08 AM   #1041
StuckInKS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227 View Post
Did you see a grey area with an arrow at the top right and left of the screen? That will let you move forward and back days.
Yeah, the first row is Oct 31-Nov 4 (cannot go see before Oct 31 as the "backward" arrow is grayed out) then I click the "forward" arrow and it shows only the 4th and 5th with a big blank blue space where the 3 boxes should be. Another thing that is weird is that it is showing Nov 4 twice

I have two accounts (each one with a reservation for 5 people, same resort and dates) and both of them are doing it.
StuckInKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #1042
StuckInKS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilais_mommie View Post
Having the same problem.. Goes out to the 4th then nothing..
I hit the calendar button and it will not let me hit any other dates...
I can see up to the 5th. What are your dates? I was thinking that might have something to do with it, but we don't check out till the 11th. Then I thought maybe it was the # of days on the tickets, but we only have two day tickets and can see 6 possible days
StuckInKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #1043
ArielRae
1042 mi from WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragontears View Post
Same thing goes for Military. All we have is vouchers until the day we arrive. Bummer...
I have the military salute tickets and was able to link them to MDE. If you have these tickets you should be able to if they have a barcode on the back. Open the MDE app on your phone and use the barcode reader to get the tickets to link to your account. Just waiting for magicbands and FP+ now to get those customized for us. Other military salute ticket holders have had success with linking their tickets and making and using their FP+ selections in WDW.
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2006
Pop Century - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009(Pregnant), 2013(Solo), 2104
Fort Wilderness - 2012(Tent Camping), 2013(2X), 2014
Disney's Wonder - 2006
Disney's Dream - 2011
Disney's Fantasy - 2012(Thanksgiving Cruise)

ArielRae is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #1044
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

I don't understand why Disney would end testing in October and just suddenly stop giving out magic bands. Surely either testing would be continued or we would go straight into a full rollout.

It doesn't seem fair some people are able to do FP+ already for November when the rest of us are all having to wait, lol

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #1045
MrsBlovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Grr!! Yesterday I was FINALLY able to get into BOG using Hubby's login info. No spots for Nov 1, 2, and 3rd were available at all. I figured I'd keep trying but now I can't even login!! . Boohoo!!!!

Fell in love with the Mouse on our Honeymoon in 1992...been hooked ever since!

2014 TRIPS: March BLT 1 BDRM TPV, Nov BLT 2 BDRM
NEXT TRIP: April 2015 BLT 1 BDRM
MrsBlovesDisney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #1046
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBlovesDisney View Post
Grr!! Yesterday I was FINALLY able to get into BOG using Hubby's login info. No spots for Nov 1, 2, and 3rd were available at all. I figured I'd keep trying but now I can't even login!! . Boohoo!!!!
Lots of us reported having to call Disney about password issues after logging into the BOG lunch page. They send you a password reset link. I am reluctant to even go back into the BOG page after that. I did it once and it all seems to be working ok, but it makes me worried I triggered something because I wasn't "invited."
Nechville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #1047
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInKS View Post

Yeah, the first row is Oct 31-Nov 4 (cannot go see before Oct 31 as the "backward" arrow is grayed out) then I click the "forward" arrow and it shows only the 4th and 5th with a big blank blue space where the 3 boxes should be. Another thing that is weird is that it is showing Nov 4 twice

I have two accounts (each one with a reservation for 5 people, same resort and dates) and both of them are doing it.
I got a nov 13 so keep trying
Old 09-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #1048
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post

I got a nov 13 so keep trying
Most of us seem to be getting the first 6 or 7 days to choose from regardless of how long your trip actually is. Someone posted that Disney said you could check at guest services after you arrive to see if later dates were still available, but for now, it looks like you may be stuck with the early dates.
Nechville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #1049
disextreme
Earning My Ears

I was just there over the past 9 days and had the same issue. Only the first 7 of my trip were highlighted as blue and everything else greyed out. I spoke to concierge and I logged in with their iPad as she didn't understand what I meant. I still saw the same thing. However, she touched one of the days that were greyed out and it worked! It allowed me to select a perfect time for the BOG test lunch. I don't get it but it worked. I then tried it on my iPhone and it also worked. Hope that helps. Btw, don't order the tuna nicoise.
disextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:42 AM   #1050
AmyB2006
I'd rather be in Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
I don't understand why Disney would end testing in October and just suddenly stop giving out magic bands. Surely either testing would be continued or we would go straight into a full rollout.

It doesn't seem fair some people are able to do FP+ already for November when the rest of us are all having to wait, lol

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm sure they're not going to just end testing. November dates probably won't be available till late September. I would actually start stalking MDE pages now for a November 1st check in date. Cause it would be within the 10 day customization period for Magic Bands.

AmyB2006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: