Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #1006
Nechville
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodywgirl View Post

what are you dates. I think it is just 60 days out and another day opens up each day
11/14-22. Yesterday and today both only let me choose through the 20th. Was hoping 60 days was what the problem was but others have said it was only giving seven days. Technically 60 days for the 20th is today, and it was an option last night. (If I am counting right ) Will check tomorrow as that is 60 days from the 21st, but I could have sworn I read another poster say they were able to book the 21st already.
Nechville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #1007
tng123
Mouseketeer

Help Please!!

We are arriving Nov 16th, and I'm wondering how I reserve BOG for lunch...or any fastpass + attractions. I linked my hotel and dining reservations to My Disney Experience, but now what? Do I have to do online check in, in order to book BOG or anything else? I don't really want to do online check in, since I have a few requests. When I click on Make Fastpass + selections, it just takes me to a page that explains it and tells me I can link friends and reservations (which I've already done). Thanks for any help!
tng123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #1008
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkereina View Post
So sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but does a BOG FP+ ressie take up one of your FP+ spots for the day? And does it mean your remaining FP+ must be for MK that day as well? I know ride FP+ weren't allowing for park hopping. Thanks!
No, it does not use up one of your 3 regular FP+ selections.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #1009
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tng123 View Post
We are arriving Nov 16th, and I'm wondering how I reserve BOG for lunch...or any fastpass + attractions. I linked my hotel and dining reservations to My Disney Experience, but now what? Do I have to do online check in, in order to book BOG or anything else? I don't really want to do online check in, since I have a few requests. When I click on Make Fastpass + selections, it just takes me to a page that explains it and tells me I can link friends and reservations (which I've already done). Thanks for any help!
You cannot reserve FP+s yet. Only guests with check in dates on or before 10/31 have access to the system. Once Disney is finished loading all of the October information they should move to November. Keep checking these boards. Once November goes live the news should be posted here within minutes.

As for BOG, you need to log into a specific website. (Perhaps another poster has the address.) Once you enter your confirmation number and name you may or may not get access to the system. There have been a lot of issues with it and many guests have not been able to make a reservation.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #1010
WuvEeyore
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tng123 View Post

beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. You will need a numeric resort ID. You don't have to check in first.

Last edited by WuvEeyore; 09-21-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: fixed url
WuvEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #1011
tng123
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! How do I find a numeric reservation number? Mine has a couple letters in it.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #1012
WuvEeyore
Mouseketeer

Others may have found easier ways, but I had to click on the link for online check in, then quickly look at the address bar and write down the numbers at the end before they disappeared. You don't have to go through the check in process.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #1013
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndot View Post
Thank you SO much for posting the information about how to find the number only reservation code in the URL. That worked for me and we have lunch reservations for November 17!!!! So excited!!!

(My husband was so concerned this morning! I refreshed this thread while still laying in bed and as soon as I saw someone post about BOG being open for reservations - I jumped out of the bed and RAN to the computer making super loud excited noises! He had no idea what was going on!)

Now to continue to twiddle my thumbs and wait for MagicBands and FP+ to open up for November....
I did the same thing, accidentally woke my poor hubby up on the one morning he gets to sleep in, but I got my BOG FP for November 15th before my boys' pirate league appointments.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #1014
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
They are on our reservation. (Sorry I should have mentioned that) we are staying a villa together.
Weird, I was able to add my MIL and FIL and we are staying together in a villa too. Do they have their permissions set to allow you to see everything?
Old 09-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #1015
tng123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuvEeyore View Post
www.beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. You will need a numeric resort ID. You don't have to check in first.
I got it!! Thanks!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #1016
Dragontears
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasmom07 View Post
At this point who's left?
The Swan, Dolphin & SOG
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. what a ride!'

Dragontears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #1017
tnolan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
O.K. I used my on night AoA Cars reservation number which got me in but I'm getting the Guest is already registered message. Guess I'm setting up an account for my husband. sigh.

Edited: I'm getting more frustrated by the minute!
I added an account for DH and get this when I try under his name: "Add a Celebration Tell us who in your party is celebrating something special"
but there is nothing below it.
I clicked done and now it gives me the error message again.
I went out and came back in, tried both of our names and get "guest is already registered" for both.
I do not yet have Magical Express tags. I think I have read the entire thread you mentioned looking for the magical express website tip any cannot find it. My eyes are starting to get foggy. Any chance you could direct me to it? I know this technically is not the correct thread, since there is one started for it, but I figured since it sounds like you can help, I'd ask you,trstno1.
I'm not trstno1 but I figured I might help, if no one has answered your question yet.

I don't know if anyone has helped you yet with finding the website for Magical Express, but this is it.

put in disneysmagicalexpress.com, and that will send you to the right place. I would put in the exact link but I don't have enough posts up, according to what a rule said when I tried to post this with the exact link.

I had to call Disney to find out there was a separate website for this service, when I was trying to enter my flight info. You might want to mention you don't have your tags yet! Good luck.
tnolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #1018
shellypaige
Mouseketeer

I've tried everything and still can't get a reservation. I even called reservations and tech support. Sooooo frustrating
shellypaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #1019
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnolan View Post
I'm not trstno1 but I figured I might help, if no one has answered your question yet.

I don't know if anyone has helped you yet with finding the website for Magical Express, but this is it.

put in disneysmagicalexpress.com, and that will send you to the right place. I would put in the exact link but I don't have enough posts up, according to what a rule said when I tried to post this with the exact link.

I had to call Disney to find out there was a separate website for this service, when I was trying to enter my flight info. You might want to mention you don't have your tags yet! Good luck.
Thanks so much for taking pity on me! I'll try to check out the website tonight as soon as I get the kids to bed and let you know!

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #1020
WuvEeyore
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellypaige View Post
I've tried everything and still can't get a reservation. I even called reservations and tech support. Sooooo frustrating
What messages are you getting?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: