Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #631
Pills
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilais_mommie View Post
There is no FP+ at POFQ
Mid-October live date announced yesterday.

I'm thinking they'll announce everything for November when they work the kinks out of the new October resorts.

11/13 - POFQ
Pills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #632
houseofmouse5
Mouseketeer

Well, we are at BWV starting 11/11 no luck yet. Of course I will be checking constantly....
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Anyone else having a difficult time do anything else
hope and check, check again, well its been 15 minutes I think I'll check again anything on MDE, no. Ok what new news is on the disboards? This seems to be my day
houseofmouse5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #633
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Where is the link to the new information with other resorts being added and the fact that it is going live mid October? I don't have time to search through all the new pages. Is CBR added yet?
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #634
DptyDogg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Where is the link to the new information with other resorts being added and the fact that it is going live mid October? I don't have time to search through all the new pages. Is CBR added yet?
looks like you're in luck.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3169181

DptyDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #635
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
This waiting is true torture!
....I feel like i'm on the ADR board for the dessert party LOL

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014
Hunclemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #636
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Just to reconfirm what everyone else is saying...
I was just on the phone with IT trying to get my old 2 day tickets that are still on KTTW cards linked.
For that issue I was put in line to have their "other" department look at it, all my info was taken from the cards and she felt they would be completed in 1-2 weeks, as they are prioritizing issues based on check in dates. Makes sense. My check in date is December 14th.

Next.. I said "I'd like to have these on my account before our trip in case Fastpass+ is live by then, although I hear they aren't testing at Wilderness Lodge." (yes.. I was fishing).

She said "It won't matter where you are staying, the whole system will be live by then". So there you have it.

Lastly.. she could see my MVMCP on my account (added those before Cheshire Figment posted about NOT doing that). She was very clear with me and repeated several times.. "Those tickets will not go on your MagicBands.. you MUST bring the actual ticket".

So there you have it.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #637
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunclemarco View Post
....I feel like i'm on the ADR board for the dessert party LOL
So True thank goodness my dessert party is booked can you imagine waiting on both

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #638
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post
I was just on the phone with IT trying to get my old 2 day tickets that are still on KTTW cards linked.
For that issue I was put in line to have their "other" department look at it, all my info was taken from the cards and she felt they would be completed in 1-2 weeks, as they are prioritizing issues based on check in dates. Makes sense. My check in date is December 14th.

Next.. I said "I'd like to have these on my account before our trip in case Fastpass+ is live by then, although I hear they aren't testing at Wilderness Lodge." (yes.. I was fishing).

She said "It won't matter where you are staying, the whole system will be live by then". So there you have it.

Lastly.. she could see my MVMCP on my account (added those before Cheshire Figment posted about NOT doing that). She was very clear with me and repeated several times.. "Those tickets will not go on your MagicBands.. you MUST bring the actual ticket".

So there you have it.
Thanks for posting! I have to call IT back as I am having issues with linking my tickets. I called earlier but got tired waiting on hold and hung up. I arrive Nov 3 so I do hope my issue can be fixed. My tickets are linked but on our MDE accounts separately but not showing as linked on the reservation page

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #639
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DptyDogg View Post
Thank you so much. Hope they are available in November. We arrive on the 14TH.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #640
bikerjenn
Earning My Ears

if I bought my trip through dreams unlimited how do I get or where do I find my ticket #'s so that I can add them to my Disney experience?
bikerjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #641
jwilks56
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if the offsite hotels will n going live soon.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #642
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofmouse5 View Post
Well, we are at BWV starting 11/11 no luck yet. Of course I will be checking constantly....
I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Anyone else having a difficult time do anything else
hope and check, check again, well its been 15 minutes I think I'll check again anything on MDE, no. Ok what new news is on the disboards? This seems to be my day
No, of course not. Which is why I'm sitting at my desk at work with a stack of papers to be reviewed that is not getting any smaller. Need to catch up on all the posts from last night and this morning!

Was SO excited to see (basically) all the resorts are now live for MBs in October, which means we get to play with them in November! I want to customize my MBs now!

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #643
Lorilais_mommie
" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the street." - WALT DISNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pills View Post

Mid-October live date announced yesterday.

I'm thinking they'll announce everything for November when they work the kinks out of the new October resorts.
O my gosh thank you sooooooo much for letting me know..
I just check my account and we have magic bands options!!!!!

Made FP+ Plans...... FYI not a lot of choice for little ones.. :-(

We check in on OCT 31st... at POFQ

Ps. I also called the tech line, b/c my little one is under 3.. And it won't allow me to make FP+ choice for her...
I was told, it doesn't matter if they are under three..
However she will still receive a magic band! <<<<<<< someone please explain

Lorilais_mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #644
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletto View Post

So there you have it.
This is great info. Especially about the mvmcp tickets. Thank you!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #645
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

But if all/almost all of the resorts are "live" by November, what does that mean? Does it mean they will all be FP+ testing and you can get the 3 FP+ as well as pull regular FP? Or does it mean you will only be able to get the 3 FP+ but no regular FP?

I am not happy with being left hanging when my 45 day payoff is rapidly approaching. When I am spending thousands on a trip, I want to know what I am going to get, so I can decide whether or not I want to take the offer. And to be clear, being limited to 3 FP a day will not be good for the way our family vacations. I wouldn't have booked a WDW vacation under those limitations and if the rules are changed midstream, I won't be happy.

WDW needs to clarify ASAP what they are going to do for those traveling in November whose payoff dates are approaching.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: