Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #2251
TXTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
All the resorts, including FW and GFV, which were added last I believe, were supposed to be live for MB's and fp+s for check in dates Oct 23rd and later. WL was one of the last resorts added, and we finally got to do MB's and fp+.

I must admit I am really glad that we are checking in on Nov 30th instead of Dec 1st. But they'll get in soon, most likely.
Us too! We decided, on a whim, to add a day to our vacation. We didn't even know about all this MB & FP+ stuff at the time. Just thought we'd add a day. So we added Nov. 30th at AoA, just so we could stay at the new resort. Boy am I glad we did! We check in Dec. 1st for the rest of our vacation, at SSR on points. But now we are able to personalize MB's and make FP+ ressies for the whole trip.

1995-All Star Music; 1996-Port Orleans; 1998-All Star Music; 2000-Port Orleans; 2001-All Star Music (x2), Caribbean Beach; 2002-Beach Club; 2003-Disneyland, Candy Cane Inn; 2004-Boardwalk Villa's; 2006-Beach Club, All Star Music, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Grand Floridian (Oldest DD was in the College Program in 2006!); 2007-Pop Century, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland-Grand Californian; 2008-Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Boardwalk Villas, All Star Movies, Old Key West, 2009-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2010- Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Saratoga Springs Grand Villa; 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge; 2012-Saratoga Springs, Old Key West; 2013- Art of Animation, Saratoga Springs; 2014- Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
TXTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:36 AM   #2252
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by telecomguy View Post
Just curious, I've been trying to follow along with this thread and the main MM and FP+ thread, but I'm not sure a new list has been compiled at this point. Are there any resorts that people are staying at that have not been able to customize MB and FP+? I know the December people are chomping at the bit to get MB and FP+ for their stays, but none have yet. Just wondering if maybe we can narrow it down to any resorts in November not getting it.

If everyone is getting it in November, maybe December will get access to it sometime later this month?
I read on one of the sites wdw news I think. That it was going live dec 1 st so you should have no issues for dec. BUT no shooting me If disney changes anything. Lol
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #2253
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasmom07 View Post
This thread is so large it's hard to keep up. Has anybody gotten the elusive 4th FP+ at magic kingdom yet?
No fourth fast passes have been reported since sept
Old 10-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #2254
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by telecomguy View Post
I think it kind of stinks that people with check-in dates around the beginning of the month can't book FP+ now since it's less than 60 days for them now. I'm just hoping they still get decent FP+.
The same thing has happened for every month so far. You will be fine. I can still go in and choose great FP+ times for dates in October and November. Since you are going at the very beginning of December, the slowest part of that month, you should have no trouble at all.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #2255
telecomguy
Agent P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
The same thing has happened for every month so far. You will be fine. I can still go in and choose great FP+ times for dates in October and November. Since you are going at the very beginning of December, the slowest part of that month, you should have no trouble at all.
I'm actually lucky, I've gotten all of my FP+ already since I check-in on 11/29. I was just saying for December guests that I hope they are able to get good times.

telecomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #2256
drquest
~~~/\~~~\o/~~~/\~~~Shark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab5Mom View Post
Is there anyone arriving Thanksgiving week and has personalized their bands or heard anything about FPs? I haven't heard a word, should I call or give it a few more days?
We are arriving that week and didn't get an email but I logged in last week and clicked on Fastpass + and was able to personalize the bands.
drquest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #2257
babydovesx2
Mouseketeer

Am I doing something wrong. We are planning to park hop one of our days coming up in Nov. The system won't let me pick 1 FP+ in one park and then 2 in another park. Is there a way around this?
Old 10-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #2258
Magpie
I guess there's not much else to do in the jar
Mean people - they don't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydovesx2 View Post
Am I doing something wrong. We are planning to park hop one of our days coming up in Nov. The system won't let me pick 1 FP+ in one park and then 2 in another park. Is there a way around this?
No, there's no way around that. Just save your FP+ for your evening park, or the one you think will have the longest lines.

We're going to be hopping, too. FP+ is only for one park a day.

(On the plus side, I'll finally get to ride Test Track in the dark!)
Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #2259
telecomguy
Agent P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
No, there's no way around that. Just save your FP+ for your evening park, or the one you think will have the longest lines.

We're going to be hopping, too. FP+ is only for one park a day.

Yep. You should also probably get a KTTW card, so if you really need to get a FP in your morning park, you should have that to fall back on.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #2260
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
On the plus side, I'll finally get to ride Test Track in the dark!
Thanks for the reminder! Just changed my TT FP+ on Nov. 3 to 8:00pm - 9:00pm. We will hit it on the way out of the park! (We are in EPCOT every evening of our trip, so we don't stay for Illuminations every night).

BwoZoo22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #2261
telecomguy
Agent P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post
Thanks for the reminder! Just changed my TT FP+ on Nov. 3 to 8:00pm - 9:00pm. We will hit it on the way out of the park! (We are in EPCOT every evening of our trip, so we don't stay for Illuminations every night).
I think we've got 3 nights in Epcot, maybe 4. We're only doing Illuminations one night, and I think we're going to camp out in Norway like we did last year. I've got a 7:10-8:10pm Test Track, guess we'll be getting there around 8pm so we can see everything lit up. Maybe I'll move it back if I can.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #2262
pooch
I feel so special now!!

everything set

so far, ADR's, FP+ (if I can leave them alone!!), MB's, just waiting for my days to open up for a Be Our Guest lunch ressie.

Hey telecomguy, we'll be right down the river from you!!

pooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #2263
mggeary
Mouseketeer

Illuminations FP+ on Sat 11/16

Funny, booked it for my family first day it came out. The next day tried to copy to friends and parents, got error message, looks like Illuminations has FP+ disappeared and not returned since for this day. Maybe there is a glitch or conflict blocking it on MDE. Anyone else get Illuminations for this date recently?
mggeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #2264
matthewhavens
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooch View Post
so far, ADR's, FP+ (if I can leave them alone!!), MB's, just waiting for my days to open up for a Be Our Guest lunch ressie.

Hey telecomguy, we'll be right down the river from you!!
What days are you waiting for?

All of November just opened up this afternoon.

I just booked 11/29!
matthewhavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #2265
lugnut33
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Best ride in the dark, hands down, is Expedition Everest. It's a totally different ride, well it feels like it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: