Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #1711
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheilby View Post
I manage to fix my wacky FP lists. Even though I had changed all 7 of our times to a new time, it was only showing some of us at the new time and we wound up having so many different times. I had tried to change just the ones that were wrong, but the computer couldn't seem to find the FPs when I tried to do it that way (those that were having the same trouble will know what I mean). After logging in and out and restarting my browser I decided to find one person in my group that had all the correct times and I copied that persons info over to the rest. Then I logged out and in again and now they are showing up correctly in my itinerary. All 7 of us have the same FPs at the same time. In the reservations view the extra FPs are still showing up, but the main 3 are showing all 7 of us now and the extras are not there when I look at the itinerary day by day. Hope that helps someone else.
I just went in to try this and noticed my fastpasses were right and all the extras were gone. It resolved itself somehow.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #1712
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
I got FP PLUS FOR illuminations for sat nov 16, but now that days is blocked out for me. I printed the original conf so I don't get static. Is showing up in my plans but its all blacked ou in FP PAGE
I have a day (a Wednesday oddly) that is now blocked out as well. Not sure why it would become blocked. My FP+'s still show in my reservations so hopefully all is o.k.

Very anxiously awaiting our next Disney vacation, which could be either March, April, or May 2016, Oct or Nov 2015, or this spring, if I have my way.
Sigh.

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 with work DW Beach Club
May '01 with work DL Grand Californian
May '02 with work DW Boardwalk
May '03 with work DW Yacht Club
May '04 with work DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #1713
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomTo2 View Post
I just went in to try this and noticed my fastpasses were right and all the extras were gone. It resolved itself somehow.
So I did all that for nothing? Figures.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #1714
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Please reply to my thread,

"What is the latest Nov. date you have secured a BOG lunch reservation?"

Just post your date (11/3, 11/10, 11/20, etc.) and I will update the list so everyone can know if some dates just aren't available/working. THANKS!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to post a link.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #1715
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

All the FP+ issues I had earlier today (2 HM FP+ at HS, unable to change) have magically cleared themselves; my SM FP+ has reappeared, and for the requested time.

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #1716
KNovacovschi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
Please reply to my thread, "What is the latest Nov. date you have secured a BOG lunch reservation?" Just post your date (11/3, 11/10, 11/20, etc.) and I will update the list so everyone can know if some dates just aren't available/working. THANKS!!! Sorry, I don't know how to post a link.
We have lunch ressie for Nov 18-11:00-11:15 timeframe. Sorry I posted this here, not sure where to find the thread.

EDIT: Found the thread and posted there.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DD-16 DH-33 ME-36

Sept 17-23, 2006 - POP; Aug 12-18, 2007 - POP; Oct 14-20, 2012 - POP; Nov 17-23, 2013 - POP; Sept 27-Oct 4, 2014 - POP (adult only);
Sept 20-26, 2015 - POP (DM/DD trip)

I've been sprung....YEAH
KNovacovschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #1717
Amy1118
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
Mine did not.

When you purchase the tickets, opt for the Will Call option. This means you won't get tickets shipped to you but will pick them up at WDW. Once your order goes through you will get a confirmation number. Enter this number into the Link Tickets section of the My Reservations page on MDE. The system will know how many tickets you ordered and what kind they are. You then assign each ticket to someone in your account.

If you opt for ticket delivery I believe you will have to wait for them to arrive before you can link each one.
That seems to be the case. I just ordered mine today (was waiting for confirmation that November would be included in the testing) but had them mailed. I tried to enter the confirmation # but it wouldn't let me link them. I'm hoping I can scan or link them with the number when they arrive. In the meantime, I can spend this weekend trying to figure out which FP+ I want to book and when.

On the good side, I was able to customize my MB today! I chose pink but it was a tough decision!! I have until 10/16 to edit the color. Green and red were also options. I'm also going to do my packing list this weekend and perhaps the clothes I choose will help with color selection. Or maybe I'll just pick shirts that go with the pink bands.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:32 AM   #1718
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

ACK! The mods moved this to Restaurants Thread and I'm afraid no one will see it. Please answer if you've gotten a BOG lunch FP reservation.

Quote:
Please reply to my thread,

"What is the latest Nov. date you have secured a BOG lunch reservation?"

Just post your date (11/3, 11/10, 11/20, etc.) and I will update the list so everyone can know if some dates just aren't available/working. THANKS!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to post a link.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #1719
g-dad66
DIS Veteran

Quote:
ACK! The mods moved this to Restaurants Thread and I'm afraid no one will see it. Please answer if you've gotten a BOG lunch FP reservation.
Here's the link to your thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3177818

Historical Orlando weather data here: http://www.leaveittogenie.com/weather.html
g-dad66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:21 AM   #1720
Msmithmd
DIS Veteran

Sorry if this has been covered before but I scanned back for 15 minutes and couldn't find the answer:

We are traveling November 22-29 and have PAP vouchers that we haven't redeemed for actual passes yet. Can we link the vouchers via my Disney experience and set up FP+/bands, or are we out of luck until the first day of our trip, when we exchange the vouchers for actual PAP's? If so, does the iPhone app work to scan in the vouchers as it does tickets, or do I have to manually enter the voucher ID somehow?
Msmithmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #1721
JaneSparrow
Mouseketeer

Did anyone here buy their tickets through Orbitz due to the Ebates 10% rebate? I am wondering if the will call confirmation number can be used to link tickets in MDE. I had my mind set that I won't be able to do that but can't hurt to ask. Thanks!
JaneSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:47 AM   #1722
scottishvixen
Earning My Ears

Finally able to customise bands today for our Nov. 30 check in at POFQ. Hopefully will be able to do pp+ on Tuesday when it's our 60 day mark
Old 09-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #1723
MrsBlovesDisney
DIS Veteran

Arriving Nov 1st......was able to select Fastpass+ two days ago! Then this morning got invite on the site to customize our bands!! Woot woot!! Still trying for BOG res but THRILLED just the same!!!

Fell in love with the Mouse on our Honeymoon in 1992...been going ever since!

Last trip: March 2014 BLT 1 BDRM TPV
Next trip: Nov 2014 BLT adult only
Then: April 2015 BLT 1 BDRM TPV
MrsBlovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:42 AM   #1724
JaneSparrow
Mouseketeer

11/29 BLT studio with 5 people, my youngest is one that's why 5 were allowed. Then 11/30 to 12/7 with 9 of us at BLT 2BR. I logged on this morning and the personalize magic band button is now available. What came as a surprise is there are 2 lines where I can customize our magic bands. 1 for each reservation so does that mean that the 5 of us will get 2 sets of magic bands for this trip? Just to be clear, I am not complaining. Just wondering if that is how it works.

I wish there is a purple magic band - some early photos showed purple :-(
JaneSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #1725
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post

I have a day (a Wednesday oddly) that is now blocked out as well. Not sure why it would become blocked. My FP+'s still show in my reservations so hopefully all is o.k.
We were going to hit the poly wed to watch wishes to since we have Ohana that night

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: