Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #1666
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pills View Post
Are you guys getting an issue where the old FP+s are still showing up when you do new ones in MDE?
Right now it shows i have 13 fast passes for mk but there's only three of us. Called disney at 5:30, she tried her hardest to fix it on her end but found out the issue was much bigger than she thought. She told me to just keep trying to delete it or call back in a hour. Figure if my end isn't working there's probably are not either.

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1667
houseofmouse5
Mouseketeer

We arrive 11/11 at BWV and I can't customize magic bands or make FP+ choices?
I have read some people say not to do online check in and other say to do so. I haven't done it yet. Might I have success with customizing MB and FP+ if I do online check in?

Also, when I go to make FP+ selections it says "The selected date must be within at least one party member's FP+ selection window" ???

Thanks for any help you can give.
houseofmouse5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #1668
jenniferreich
Mouseketeer

We are going to AKL Kidani Village Nov 9, and today on MyDisneyExperience.com the magicband selection changed to "customize your magicband." Hurrah!

It isn't letting me make fastpass+ yet but I'm sure that's because I didn't buy our tickets yet (can buy them tomorrow) and then I will link them to my account.

Happy planning to all of you other November-goers!
jenniferreich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #1669
MickeyMomTo2
Lauren S. @baseballsbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheilby View Post
I noticed that the people who said they could get FPs near an ADR time seemed to be all talking about breakfasts and lunches. Like one of the previous posters I was not able to get a fast pass within two hours after my dinner ADR (no problem with before the ADR though even if it overlapped a bit). I took one of my party off my dinner reservation (and put in a temp dummy name) and then tried to get a FP just for that person an hour after the meal. I was indeed able to get a FP within an hour once he was removed from the reservation. Once I added him back I was not able to get that time slot. So, I took him off, changed his FP time to the one I wanted, then copied his time to the rest of us and then added him back to the ADR. Complicated, but it worked without having to give up the ADR. We now all have a 5-6 slot despite having a reservation at 4:05. I wonder if it is just dinner ADR's where they make you have a big cushion after the dinner? I noticed I didn't have a problem getting a slot closer to my one lunch ADR. On another note, I changed the time of once of our fastpasses on a different day and everything went through fine. I selected all 7 of us, but now according to our reservations we all have different times for the ride. I thought it just didn't take so I went in to change it again and the computer seems to think we all have the same time, yet still my reservation and itinerary pages say something different. I'm going to give it a couple of days before I worry.
Thank you so much! I took a person off our reservation, used her to book our FP, and then copied to all. Hooray!

Now hoping the wacko list of FP showing in my plans will self-correct.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #1670
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Ok I have another question. Is there a limit cause if so I might be pushing it? LOL.

When I go into my online checkin it shows all members of our group, but only some say room key and password. We should all have a room key and charging privileges. Any thoughts on whether this will automatically correct itself or do I need to call?
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #1671
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomTo2 View Post
Thank you so much! I took a person off our reservation, used her to book our FP, and then copied to all. Hooray!

Now hoping the wacko list of FP showing in my plans will self-correct.
Cool, glad it worked for you. My kids were so impressed we me for "tricking" the computer. My 10 year old thinks I'm brilliant.

I hope my wacko list of FP clears up too, more and more people are having that problem, but those that called didn't get anything resolved so I think we all just need to wait a few days and see what happens.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #1672
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Ok I have another question. Is there a limit cause if so I might be pushing it? LOL.

When I go into my online checkin it shows all members of our group, but only some say room key and password. We should all have a room key and charging privileges. Any thoughts on whether this will automatically correct itself or do I need to call?
Is it only people 9 and younger who don't have charging privileges? My youngest (6) wasn't given charging privileges, but everyone else aged 10 and up were.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #1673
Pills
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
Right now it shows i have 13 fast passes for mk but there's only three of us. Called disney at 5:30, she tried her hardest to fix it on her end but found out the issue was much bigger than she thought. She told me to just keep trying to delete it or call back in a hour. Figure if my end isn't working there's probably are not either.
Thanks (and to the PP, too). I figure I'll give it a few days. Not like we're in a rush.

To answer the post above mine, my 11 YO does not have charging privileges (but does have a PIN, oddly). I think you can change that for minors; not 100% sure.

11/13 - POFQ
Pills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #1674
isbella
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
13 fast passes sounds more like a miracle than an issue
Old 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #1675
jedijuhl
Mouseketeer

Hey there all....I suggest that we change the title of this thread! I think we should remove the word "Any" as we know it's really already working what do you guys think? 38 days and counting!!!! MB & FP+ all set up!!!! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

jedijuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #1676
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

I've just had a big turn of events. I originally planned to go 11/10-11/15. Then I found out there was an important work conference I had to attend that week. So I rescheduled for 11/21-11/25. Made my fastpass selections last night. Well, you can guess what happens next. My boss called me late today and said the conference is being moved to the next week. Ugh! I really wanted to go 11/10 so in a way I was glad. No DVC rooms available so I booked an AP discount room at BWV. I went in and linked my new reservation. I didn't cancel the 11/21 reservation because the change is not 100% definite. But it will not let me make fastpass+ choices for the new dates, it keeps showing 11/21 as the first date. I did online check-in for the new reservation, even tried modifying it. Customized new magic band. Any ideas?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #1677
Giz1026
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to share: I was able to customize magic bands today and have not done online check in, nor have I sent in final payment. Yay!

We check into Pop on 11/14.

I started scheduling FastPass+ yesterday but wasn't able to do anything with the bands. As of today, I have 20 days to customize bands and confirm address.

2001: Disneyland: Grand Californian 2004: Disneyland: Disneyland Hotel 2008: Disneyland: Sheraton Park Hotel 2012: Disneyland: Park Vue Inn

Finally planning a trip to Walt Disney WORLD! Nov. 2013

Giz1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #1678
dbriggsq
Mouseketeer

We're staying at Kidani village from 14th Nov with DVC points -we also have APs and have MDE. So far I can't see any link to magic bands or any way to get FP+. I must be missing something.
dbriggsq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #1679
Pills
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbriggsq View Post
We're staying at Kidani village from 14th Nov with DVC points -we also have APs and have MDE. So far I can't see any link to magic bands or any way to get FP+. I must be missing something.
I don't know if your problem is something specific to DVC and/or AP. There were some issues with showing FP+ and MBs. Try signing out of the site and sign back in. I had to do that to see my MBs.

11/13 - POFQ
Pills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #1680
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheilby View Post
Is it only people 9 and younger who don't have charging privileges? My youngest (6) wasn't given charging privileges, but everyone else aged 10 and up were.
. No actually my daughter does and my husband doesn't in our room. LOL My daughter is 17 and very responsible so I am not worried about her having them, but would like if hubby could too.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: