Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
DisneyWisher
DIS Veteran

1 extra adult the first nite then moving to own room

Our traveling party is myself (g-ma 47) DD27, DSIL and DGD8.5 months. The first night we are sharing a room. We arrive on 9/13 and DD & DSIL are going to do the Villian event at DHS. I'll stay in the room with DGD. Next morning bright and earlier they will move (though if I can arrange it) maybe they can keep the first night room and I move to a new room (just easier for me to move). So my question is I had to put everyone for all nights (they do have their own reservations after 1st night) on the second and third night will Disney credit me the extra adult? They will have proof that they've moved to their own room. Anyone been through this?
DisneyWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
purple figment
DIS Veteran

If this is a room only reservation why not take the person off now and you won't be charged when you check in.

If this is a package reservation any changes made within 45 days of arrival will incur a $50 change fee if the total cost of the package goes down.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple figment View Post
If this is a room only reservation why not take the person off now and you won't be charged when you check in.
This is what I was going to suggest. You can add her at check in and she will get a room key, but you will only be charged the extra adult fee for that one night. As this poster also stated, if it's a package, you will be charged a $50 change fee for any changes made after the 45 day mark.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: