Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #16
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

I was selected to play the Singing Wardrobe. I had a quick interaction with Belle and then got to pose for a PP pic with her. Even if you don't selected for one of the "major roles", the CM will ask after everyone has been "cast" if any one else would like to be a part of the show. If you say yes, you will definitely get a picture with Belle.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #17
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

I've done EtWB 3 times, each time was VERY different. 1st time I didn't have a part, so I didn't get a photo. 2nd time I got a part; DH also took a photo from the audience but they requested no flashes so the photo wasn't very good. 3rd time Attendants allowed anyone to come up and get a photo at the end; I didn't have anyone to take my photo from the audience so I relied on the PP photo, which was dark as well (I assume it's that way to better show Lumiere):

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #18
MermaidMommy
DIS Veteran

We did this twice last week, and they never made any announcement about getting your picture with Belle if you didn't have a part, and no one in either group had their picture taken who didn't have a part. I couldn't even get DD's picture with Belle because it went so fast that there was only a split second where they were still enough to take it.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #19
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMommy View Post
We did this twice last week, and they never made any announcement about getting your picture with Belle if you didn't have a part, and no one in either group had their picture taken who didn't have a part. I couldn't even get DD's picture with Belle because it went so fast that there was only a split second where they were still enough to take it.
This is far more typical. I had my daughter go through the line at EMH. She was unsure about joining the line because they didn't say she could. And it went so fast I couldn't get off a single shot (and trust me, I was ready, and I'm fast). And there weren't enough people in line to even start the next show. I really just think the soundtrack is set for efficiency and runs that fast regardless of how busy it is. I found it pretty annoying.

Last edited by mom2rtk; 08-28-2013 at 08:06 AM.
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: