Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
theparsons
DIS Veteran

Magic Band Color Choices?

My reservation is finally showing the chance to customize our Magic Bands!!

But.....my daughter had seen somewhere that one of the color choices was PURPLE....but purple is not coming up as a choice. Did they discontinue purple already?? Is this a glitch? I know I've seen other posts where there was only gray showing up and people called IT and got it fixed....does someone have a number where I can call and try to get Purple added. Need to do this quick as even though today is the first day it showed it's telling me to hurry and order as it will ship soon! ACK! One day is all they give me?!!?

Any help would be appreciated to make my little one happy to be able to choose her favorite purple. Thanks!
theparsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theparsons View Post
My reservation is finally showing the chance to customize our Magic Bands!!

But.....my daughter had seen somewhere that one of the color choices was PURPLE....but purple is not coming up as a choice. Did they discontinue purple already?? Is this a glitch? I know I've seen other posts where there was only gray showing up and people called IT and got it fixed....does someone have a number where I can call and try to get Purple added. Need to do this quick as even though today is the first day it showed it's telling me to hurry and order as it will ship soon! ACK! One day is all they give me?!!?

Any help would be appreciated to make my little one happy to be able to choose her favorite purple. Thanks!
No purple. There was a purple one in one of the early PR photos but that color was quickly dropped from the list.
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/11 -- CR, 3/12 -- Windsor Hills, 10/12 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/13 -- BWV, 5/13 -- BLT, 10/13 -- YC CL, 5/14 -- BWV, 08/14 -- VGF/BLT, 12/14 -- BWV, 4/15 -- BLT, 10/15 -- BWV

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
Raenstoirm
BL6 Team Challenge Tracker
Lets go get me your numbers!

I didnt have purple as an option either. i dont think it exists.

Trying to stay at every resort, but we are creatures of habit!
Caribbean Beach/Riverside/Wilderness Lodge/All Star Movies/Beach Club/Contemporary

Raenstoirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #4
SEC71
Mouseketeer

My daughter wanted purple also or rainbow color! We had to settle on pink which we try to avoid anyway.
SEC71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
theparsons
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
No purple. There was a purple one in one of the early PR photos but that color was quickly dropped from the list.
I guess that's where she saw it. Very disappointed little girl here.

Oh well, I told her we could try to make fabric bands to match the outfits we made for her and that perked up my little fashionista. We'll have to make a purple one for the days we aren't in homemade outfits. Ahhhh, the things a mother will do to make her little one smile.

(And yes, I know Disney is selling something to change out the bands, but I just can't spend $$ on things I can make myself, lol. Cheapskate!)
theparsons is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: