Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
nikki071406
Mouseketeer

Cape May breakfast or Tusker house breakfast?

Can't decide I have 4 and 6 year ok girls, which is better?
nikki071406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Mewissy
Mouseketeer

Maybe a bit more information, like where you're staying would help. I've heard good things about both. We booked CMC because we're staying at BCV. Depending on where you're staying, TH would probably be easier to get to unless you have a car or will take a cab. (At least for breakfast)
Mewissy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
FUNMAMADIS
Mouseketeer

We just switched from cape may to tusker house because the reviews seem to suggest that the food is better and we wanted to see mickey too.
FUNMAMADIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
Heidi Lou
The Mouse's Biggest Fan!

I would definitely say it depends on thetype of atmosphere you would rather have. These are 2 of my very fav breakfasts but for very different reasons. Cape May- very laid back, and in my opinion calm. The restaurant is in the Beach Club which is a calming relaxing atmosphere tobegin with and i think everythign about Cape May goes along with this. The tables are spaced out enough that you can have a nice, some-what quiet meal even though it is a character breakfast. The food is great- pretty classic disney breakfast food. Anothe rplus is the short walk to epcot- my fav walk in all the parks! I really love this place.
Tusker house- exciting atmosphere...meaning loud in myh opinion. We go here the first day of every trip...really wanting to soak in the disney excitment. It will nto disappoint in that area. I however, do seem to get a bit overwelmed depending in where we are sitting. Last trip we got stuck in a small hallway-ish area and had to squeeze through other table to get to the buffet. The buffet area itself is very spacious and easily accessible..it's just the table set-up that is kinda blah. Antoher plus is you are already int he park. the food here is interesting- classic disney fare plus some new htings you may not try anywhere else (but maybe boma or places like that)- food with an african twist!

Let me end with this- no matter which you choose, you will not be disappointed!
Old 08-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
nikki071406
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much!
nikki071406 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: