Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #91
Suziannie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney2977 View Post
Just wanted to report on our experience!

We purchased our vouchers from our base rec. center and linked them through MDE and made fp+ selections before we left.

We arrived Sun. afternoon and changed plans and decided we wanted to do Disney Quest that evening. The concierge recommended us taking our vouchers to the guest relation in DTD right next to Disney Quest. The CM took our vouchers (I had written our names on the back of each so she knew which # was linked to which band), she asked for DH's military id, and had me write each of our names and birthdays down and she entered those in. She issued us each a card ticket and we were on our way in like 5 minutes! She said all of our fp+ selections would be linked. We walked right in to DQ with no problem, all of our fp+ selections have worked at DHS adn Epcot, and using the ddp with the mb's have been super easy!
This is good to hear! This is pretty much exactly what my husband and I have done so far. We arrive in early Dec and I've been worried about the swap to "real" tickets. We're not normally Fastpass users but having them set up ahead of time is such a wonderful blessing! We were actually going to purchase our tickets at SOG when we checked in but decided to get them in advance to set up our Fastpass+ selections. I'm glad to hear it works!
Suziannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #92
GFFAN
Earning My Ears

Need some guidance on linking tickets

I am hoping someone on these boards can direct us to the right area to get some answers. My son-in-law purchased 8 military park hopper tickets for our upcoming 7 night trip in January. We have 2 separate rooms and have linked the two reservations. My daughter linked all 8 park tickets on her MDE. After doing so, one person from her room disappeared from the reservation. When I pull up MDE on my reservation, everyone in the two rooms is listed 3 or 4 times. Who can I call to try and straighten out this mess? Thanks!!!
GFFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #93
lightningbolt658
Earning My Ears

Going Dec 12-16 and we were glad to hear we can link the tickets the the bands. Just sucks that we're waiting to buy the tickets at SoG since closest base is at least an hour away. Wish we could work on the FP+ reservations before then.
lightningbolt658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:44 AM   #94
auralia
DIS Veteran

I linked vouchers from the base to make FP plus reservations and it worked perfectly. All go worked after I exchanged the vouchers for regular tickets.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #95
keough18
Earning My Ears

Help with Magic Bands and FastPass+

I have linked my vouchers to MDE, but it will not let me choose FastPass+ or order magic bands. I am staying at a Disney Resort that has been tested. Does anybody know when Disney allows you access to FastPass+ and ordering the magic bands?
keough18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #96
cbtengwife
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=keough18;50150183]I have linked my vouchers to MDE, but it will not let me choose FastPass+ or order magic bands. I am staying at a Disney Resort that has been tested. Does anybody know when Disney allows you access to FastPass+ and ordering the magic bands?[/QUOTE

Was able to make FP+ selections at 60 days out. Customized magic bands shortly after, but did have to do online check in before it would give me the option to do it.
cbtengwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #97
soonerlpn
Mouseketeer

We just picked up our tickets from ITT on base today. They are not vouchers but actual plastic cards. They have Donald Duck on the front. I added them to our MDE. Will these also have to be activated when we arrive?

Our Adopted Sooner!

1980 - Offsite
1990 - Offsite
2009 - All Star Sports
2011 - All Star Sports
2014 - CSR - Hubby's first visit!

soonerlpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:33 AM   #98
Sydney2977
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerlpn View Post
We just picked up our tickets from ITT on base today. They are not vouchers but actual plastic cards. They have Donald Duck on the front. I added them to our MDE. Will these also have to be activated when we arrive?
What kind of tickets are they (4 day salute or discount for more days) and are they part of a package with your room? (BTW, you will LOVE CSR!)

I think the difference lies in how you are booked. Or maybe Disney has changed something very recently.
If you have the four day salute ticket as we did, you should have gotten a voucher that would need to be exchanged at guest services at a park or DTD for the kind of card that it sounds like you already have. We have gotten the cards before when our military discount applied to tickets and room as a package. Either way, you shouldn't have any problems once you pick you fp+ and link other things in MDE.

All-Star Music April 2002All-Star Movies September 2003Pop!Century February 2006All-Star Sports January 2007

Coronado Springs October 2010Coronado Springs November 2011Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2013
Sydney2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #99
soonerlpn
Mouseketeer

We have 9 day myw tickets. We did a room only reservation thru Disney.

Our Adopted Sooner!

1980 - Offsite
1990 - Offsite
2009 - All Star Sports
2011 - All Star Sports
2014 - CSR - Hubby's first visit!

soonerlpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #100
Sydney2977
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerlpn View Post
We have 9 day myw tickets. We did a room only reservation thru Disney.
That makes sense. I think just the 4 day ones give you vouchers. You should be good to go! The concierge or another cast member can help if you have any trouble though. We saw plenty of CM's at resorts and parks with tablets to help guests with MDE and fp+.

All-Star Music April 2002All-Star Movies September 2003Pop!Century February 2006All-Star Sports January 2007

Coronado Springs October 2010Coronado Springs November 2011Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2013
Sydney2977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: