|08-23-2013, 03:31 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Feb 2013
Art of Animation Questions...
So I've got a few questions about Art of Animation:
- Do the Little Mermaid rooms have fridges and microwaves, or only the deluxe suites?
- How often do shuttles go to the parks? (and do they go less often when it's not peak season or are the schedules pretty much consistent?)
- How often do shuttles go to the waterparks?
- How often do shuttles go to Downtown Disney?
- Do shuttles stop at other resorts or parks? Or are they always direct?
- Is there a shuttle to anywhere other than Disney property? (like Walmart... ok I know this is a ridiculously far stretch but one can still hope) :P
I think that's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll remember something I forgot later! Thanks in advance! :D
|08-23-2013, 03:34 PM||#2|
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far enough outside the Beltway
1. Fridge, yes (assuming the recalled ones have been replaced), microwave no.
2. They are supposed to run every 20 minutes. Actually they will get there when they get there. You may wait less, or more than that. There is no regular schedule, the buses run on a dispatch system. At busy times they may dispatch more buses.
3. See #2.
4. See #2.
5. Art of Animation does not share a bus route with any other resort. AK and Blizzard Beach are a shared bus which will stop at both parks. If you are going to DTD there will be a stop at Typhoon Lagoon.
6. Disney will not provide this. If you want to go offsite it is up to you to arrange your own transportation. Options include rental car, car service, shared shuttle, taxi, public transportation.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|