Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
weswife
DIS Veteran

Bc cl ?

Hello,

I have added 2 nights to my trip! Very excited about that, so far its a secret from my kids. I have ALWAYS wanted to stay at the BC!!!! My DD is in a wheelchair. We are staying at BC for 2 nights before moving to the villas BW and OKW!

My questions:

1) What do they offer in the lounge?

2) As mentioned DD uses a wheelchair and only standard rooms at CL are available. I am hoping at the 45 day mark a HC room will come available. If the HC is not available, will DD be ok in the standard room? Its for 2 nights.

Thanks so much!
Old 08-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #2
Kim1964
Was intimidated by her bug, but don't worry she's conquered it!

Breakfast: watery oatmeal (with brown sugar, raisins and craisins to mix in), hardboiled eggs, mini muffins, assorted fruit (cantaloupe, watermelon, honey dew melon), bagels with a toaster if you'd like, orange juice, Nescafe coffee machine (If you want brewed coffee get there between 6:30-7:00 a.m. when they have carafes outside the closed lounge. Once they open, the carafes go away and all that's left is nasty Nescafe machine...the black coffee from it tastes skunky)

Afternoon: Potato chips with dip, chocolate chip and sugar cookies, trail mix, yogurt covered pretzels, swedish fish

Appetizers: Varied. Cheese and crackers, hummus, bread, two hot appetizers

Desserts: Two options. Two of our four nights it was chocolate cake and lemon cake.

We just got home on Saturday from 4 nights at BC CL, so this is a pretty fresh list. May have other stuff, but this is what I remember.
Kim1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
weswife
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the reply, it does not sound too exciting. I guess its not worth giving up our room that will make our stay so very easy!

Thanks for the reply!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: