Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2014, 06:39 AM   #1036
lcoult
Earning My Ears

When I click on that link from my iPhone a window pops up and says "A Canada billing address will be required at checkout. Do you want to see this special Canada offer?"

Boo.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:40 AM   #1037
hdh23
Earning My Ears

K it's on the website now but it says 6 night/ 7 day stay goes that mean since we are staying 7 nights we aren't eligible?
hdh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2014, 06:41 AM   #1038
shiner6
Earning My Ears

Bummer

Unable to get through on phone after 40 minutes of continually trying! Soooo we won't be going this year!!! I am so bummed out, they excluded our only chance (AOA) since we have a party of 12. On the bright side, I'm gonna look at an all inclusive to Mexico instead! Same total price and no problems booking! DINING included!!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:45 AM   #1039
Cindyrella8129
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindyrella8129 View Post
Anyone else still missing the free dining offer on the site? Bummer......
Offer finally showed up for me at 7:24 a.m. All booked! See you in November Mickey! Good luck to everyone!
Cindyrella8129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:45 AM   #1040
hdh23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner6 View Post
Unable to get through on phone after 40 minutes of continually trying! Soooo we won't be going this year!!! I am so bummed out, they excluded our only chance (AOA) since we have a party of 12. On the bright side, I'm gonna look at an all inclusive to Mexico instead! Same total price and no problems booking! DINING included!!
it's now online can you book that way? I know what you mean though after 40 minutes so far I will literally cry if I can't get this thing!
hdh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:57 AM   #1041
Halbleib1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdh23 View Post
K it's on the website now but it says 6 night/ 7 day stay goes that mean since we are staying 7 nights we aren't eligible?
That's just an example. You need at least 3 nights stay and 2 days of tickets.

Our First Christmas at Disney World! Staying at Pop Century December 14-24th!

Halbleib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:02 AM   #1042
Daly
Earning My Ears

Offer is up online. I've been on hold for an hour to change our CBR reservation. My husband just booked his own reservation at CBR for modified dates on the iPad with FD. Took him 5 minutes!
Daly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:11 AM   #1043
jsgrand0
Mouseketeer

Crashed?! "server is busy" when I get to point to upgrade dining plan!! Argh!
Old 05-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #1044
sasra_nu
Earning My Ears

We are looking to stay at a Value with free dining. I realize everyone who's been waiting for this is booking today if they haven't already, but do you think I am okay to wait a week or 2 to book? Literally closing on a house tomorrow, need to get DH to nail down dates with me, and also waiting on my mom to let me know when she is going to be there. Anyone recall how fast the FD-allotted rooms (esp Values - ASMu or Pop?) went in previous years?

P.S. I know my siggy says Jan 2015 but we are worried we'll miss Splash Mtn if we wait till Jan
Married mama to 1 princess. Had a blast on our first trip - CSR November 2013! Planning trip #2 - Jan 2015
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:22 AM   #1045
teCh0010
Mouseketeer

I can't even get into the queue to hold. All circuits are busy.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:29 AM   #1046
odubi
Earning My Ears

Been on hold 89 min. Connected with in first 20 sec of them opening and still no live person.
odubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:32 AM   #1047
Chrystmasangel
Mouseketeer

1 hour 15 minutes on hold, 6 minutes on with CM to change from POR-Royal room to Pop Century STD room with upgrade to DP from QS for 12/13/2014-12/17/2014. Refund of $1135! Already showing it updated on My Disney Experience. My 2 favorite things... Christmas and Disney. What could be better. Only time of the year I have not been there. So excited.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:32 AM   #1048
missdorado26
Mouseketeer

So I've been on the site trying to book at pop for free dining. I want to upgrade to the deluxe from the QS. Every time I tried to go to that page it kept saying server was down. The only time I could continue was when I just went straight to check out. So I did and left the QS. On. Can I just call later to upgrade to the deluxe or does it have to be done at the time of booking?
missdorado26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:32 AM   #1049
hakunamomtata
Disnerd Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasra_nu
We are looking to stay at a Value with free dining. I realize everyone who's been waiting for this is booking today if they haven't already, but do you think I am okay to wait a week or 2 to book? Literally closing on a house tomorrow, need to get DH to nail down dates with me, and also waiting on my mom to let me know when she is going to be there. Anyone recall how fast the FD-allotted rooms (esp Values - ASMu or Pop?) went in previous years?
I'm wondering the same. How quickly has Pop sold out in previous years? We have a reservation for Pop already, just hoping to add free dining on instead of paying for it!

hakunamomtata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #1050
Chrystmasangel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdorado26 View Post
So I've been on the site trying to book at pop for free dining. I want to upgrade to the deluxe from the QS. Every time I tried to go to that page it kept saying server was down. The only time I could continue was when I just went straight to check out. So I did and left the QS. On. Can I just call later to upgrade to the deluxe or does it have to be done at the time of booking?
You can always upgrade... (unless within 2 weeks of the reservation, then you can still upgrade, but they charge a $15 processing fee)The important thing is that you get the room with the free dining because they only allow so many, so if you get the pop room with free dining reserved, you can call and upgrade later. They will always take more of your money.

Last edited by Chrystmasangel; 05-07-2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add info
Chrystmasangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: