Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2014, 08:33 PM   #316
Cdn Mickey
Earning My Ears

Patiently waiting for FD, September for 15 people
So any new is greatly appreciated
Cdn Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:10 AM   #317
hcolosimo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
There are more room discounts coming out tomorrow for Disney Visa holders...Monday for the public.

They cover dates from June 15 - August 28.

As I've been saying, I don't look for free dining outside of September. While technically they could start on August 29 (and be great if they did), that's Labor Day weekend and usually the last peak of attendance before the crowd level plummets for most of September. Releasing free dining on the 1st would fall in line after the "weekenders" have checked out. Plus there's Halloween Parties on August 29 and September 1st as well.
Hi Black...why are you saying the Halloween party will be so early this year? I hope you are right, that would be GREAT, however it started on the 10th of September last year....why so early????
hcolosimo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #318
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcolosimo View Post
Hi Black...why are you saying the Halloween party will be so early this year? I hope you are right, that would be GREAT, however it started on the 10th of September last year....why so early????
Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm on the 29th and 1st. Those two nights are being looked at as Party nights in a similar way that they extended F&W by a week at the front end.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #319
hcolosimo
Earning My Ears

That will be fantastic! I can't wait for them to release official dates and sell tickets!! I hope it's SOON!
hcolosimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #320
DarbyB
Mouseketeer

Unique Offers

So we were told no more PINS the public couldn't handle the term PIN so they are going to start offering unique offers. so far we have not RECEIVED any Unique Offers??
Any one have one yet??
Looking for FD in Oct.

Sept 2013 2 Parks 1 Day
May 2012 All Star Sports
December 2011
October 2009
May 2008 Pop Century
March 2007 Pop Century
May 2006 Pop Century
September 2004 Pop Century
DarbyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #321
Kevinisagirl
Earning My Ears

Just got off the phone with a CM - I was checking my existing res to see if I had a PIN at all - he said I don't have one now, but he reiterated that they are no longer calling them "PINS" but "Very Special Offers" And that they released the first batch of them this week, and will continue to release more weekly - via snail mail and email. Fingers eternally crossed!!

Kevinisagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #322
Corrineee
Mouseketeer

Sorry another FD enquiry ! We are Orlando newbies, we are from the UK and haave done Disneyland Paris several times ... we have booked our flights and we are in Orlando 5th til 12th December 14 (then Antigua for our 2nd wk)!
We have been currently looking at off-site suites. But I am now really tempted to hold off and wait until August time for an on-site/FD offer. Looking back at previous years offers it looks like our dates should/could be included. Does anyone know how good availability has been in the past for FD around this time?
Our preference would be AoA, Coronado or Caribbean Beach.
I'm guessing the week we are there is a quiet week after Thanksgiving and before the Crimbo rush !
Thanks for any help anyone can give
....flights booked, now planning Orlando and Antigua Dec 2014!
Corrineee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #323
I<3theMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarbyB View Post
So we were told no more PINS the public couldn't handle the term PIN so they are going to start offering unique offers. so far we have not RECEIVED any Unique Offers??
Any one have one yet??
Looking for FD in Oct.
Just confirming what DarbyB mentioned... I just called to check for a pin code & the CM said they're now calling them Unique Offer Codes.
When I inquired further, the very nice CM explained that her understanding is the "Unique Offer Codes" will work the same way- just a new name.

Alas, no Unique Offer Code is attached to my name... ((Yet))
Old 03-19-2014, 06:50 AM   #324
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Free Breakfast?

Here's a twist....a translation from Disney's Brazilian site. The dates coincide with the current Room Only Discounts we have here and it looks to me like Disney is trying to minimize attendance loss from the World Cup, which is being held in Brazil this year.

So far, this offer is only on the Brazilian Disney site at the moment.

Stay right in the middle of the magic with this delightful offer!

Get free breakfast at restaurants with counter service on the purchase of a package of theme park ticket and accommodation of at least 4 days (no discount rate) at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. The breakfast counter-service includes an entree and a non-alcoholic beverage per night of stay, per person with 3 years or more. View details about counter-service meals . offer valid for arrivals most nights from 15 June to 28 August 2014. Book by July 7, 2014!

The number of packages designated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days from the first use. See important details below . Attend the World Cup Soccer ™ Stay connected with all games of the 2014 FIFA World Cup ™ during your Disney vacation! All Disney Resort offer ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ABC channels - so you can watch from the comfort of your room. Related events and places to watch the games at the Walt Disney World Resort will be announced soon!
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Last edited by black562; 03-19-2014 at 07:02 AM.
black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:21 PM   #325
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarbyB View Post
Any one have one yet??
Looking for FD in Oct.
I just opened my email and I had gotten a "Unique offer code" last night at 6:13pm. So it still looks like Tuesdays are the magic days and the email still comes from Disney Destinations with the same exact look of a PIN code email but instead it says "Unique offer code". Here is what it says:

"June will be here before you know it and school will be out! And there's no better way to kick off your summer vacation than with another trip to Walt Disney World® Resort. It's easy when you take advantage of this special offer we're providing to past Guests like you!

SAVE UP TO 30%
ON ROOMS AT SELECT WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT HOTELS!

Plus, when you upgrade to a package that includes a minimum 5-Day Magic Your Way® Theme Park Ticket you get the PARK HOPPER® OPTION added to your ticket FREE!
For stays most nights 6/1-8/28/14.
Book by 6/26/14.
Be sure to mention your Unique Offer Code:
XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. See Important Details."

We can't go before September so I sure hope I am on the Pixie dust list for a September "Unique offer code"
Old 03-22-2014, 06:10 AM   #326
firstgood
Mouseketeer

Bump
All Star Music 96 All Star Sports 2000 Off Site July 2003 **POP May 2005,**POP Oct. 2007, **POP Jan. 2008, **POP Oct.2008 **Sept. 2009**Poly June 2010, ** POP Oct. 2011, **Art of Animation Sept. 2012. LM
firstgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #327
dreamit
Mouseketeer

I called this week to book a late September memory maker package. Without me asking, the very nice woman I spoke with said "now remember, this is just a comment, but the Fall promotions are expected to be released mid-Summer".

Me DH DD8
dreamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #328
Later_Mater2009
lover of all things DISNEY

New to Free Dining

Hi! A lot of my questions have been answered here, thank you for that!
Just to confirm, we are looking at October originally, now we may try September.
1. I have to have a reservation to get a "UNIQUE OFFER?" pin code?
I am a visa premium card holder.
2. If I have a reservation and free dining comes out and doesnt fall in my vacation time, can a change my dates?
3. THANK YOU!! in advance.
Sister of 2 crazy boys
Wife of an amazing man
Daughter to the best parents God could give
Later_Mater2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:01 AM   #329
dpswift
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Later_Mater2009 View Post
Hi! A lot of my questions have been answered here, thank you for that!
Just to confirm, we are looking at October originally, now we may try September.
1. I have to have a reservation to get a "UNIQUE OFFER?" pin code?
I am a visa premium card holder.
2. If I have a reservation and free dining comes out and doesnt fall in my vacation time, can a change my dates?
3. THANK YOU!! in advance.
1. No Unique offer pin codes are sent out by Disney. No one really knows why. Things like ordering their free DVD and logging into their site and looking at vacation offers and "saving" them increase your odds.

2. Yes you can change your dates, it does get more complicated at 45 days out.
dpswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:29 PM   #330
Later_Mater2009
lover of all things DISNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpswift View Post
1. No Unique offer pin codes are sent out by Disney. No one really knows why. Things like ordering their free DVD and logging into their site and looking at vacation offers and "saving" them increase your odds. 2. Yes you can change your dates, it does get more complicated at 45 days out.
Thank you ! Do I have to change ADR's??? Or they just give you what you have
Sister of 2 crazy boys
Wife of an amazing man
Daughter to the best parents God could give
Later_Mater2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: