Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
jrichardson504
Earning My Ears

Need some help!

I need some help deciding what ADRs to make. Trying to decide a few things. We have the dining plan.

Le Cellier's or the Yachtsman Steakhouse?

We've had Le Cellier last time but enjoyed it a lot so I don't know if we should change it up or keep what we know we like.

'Ohanas for dinner?

Luau?

I have 1 pick eater, meat and potatoes kinda guy, so I don't know if they would accommodate this or not. Any help or suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks!!
jrichardson504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
hedberg1661
DIS Veteran

So Le Cellier is a great place with good food. The Yachtsman has better steaks and is more of a "meat and potatoes place" however, I like the atmosphere and the cheese soup at Le Cellier. Both are 2 pts on the dining plan so you are even there.

Ohanas and the Luau...they are just ok. If you have a picky eater I would stay away. Are you going with Kids? If so these locations are "fun" but if aren't I would opt for Narcoosees or the Flying Fish. Both of them have your steak entrees as well as some nice seafood options.
1990's-2006 - Multiple trips ...mostly to BC, 2010 - BC, July 2012 - AKL, BLT, December 2012 - BC, April 2013 - DL, DCA Offsite, July 2013 - BLT, December 2013 - BC, July 2014 - BLT, October 2014 - S&D, 2014-15? - DCL, BC?

And as always: Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

hedberg1661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
mare1203
Mouseketeer

I would try Yachtsman because you've never been there before. It's always fun to try out new restaurants and Yachtsman has a nice menu. They will allow you to swap side items in their most popular steaks, so if you like the accompaniments of the filet but would rather have the rib-eye they will happily make it happen. There are also some wonderful appetizer and dessert options.
mare1203 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: