Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #916
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post

Love your pictures! We also are staying SV CL and have 5 people. I think your view is nice! Love the picture from Wishes. What a great view. We are going to that this year and I am very excited!
If you like that view, you might ask for a full balcony overlooking the entrance. All of those rooms have full balconies on CL. I enjoyed watching people coming and going. Some have expressed concerns about noise from those rooms, but we had no noise issues whatsoever in the room we had.

Enjoy the dessert party! It was a great way to watch the show. It was really a stress free evening for us.

Old 09-09-2013, 05:39 AM   #917
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post

I used the Lines APP. MDE also has a wait time posted. You do have to sign up for it. But I like their crowd calendar. It was cheap with a discount code from Mousesavers.
Ok great! I have the lines app already. :-)
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2013, 05:41 AM   #918
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceIn View Post

If you like that view, you might ask for a full balcony overlooking the entrance. All of those rooms have full balconies on CL. I enjoyed watching people coming and going. Some have expressed concerns about noise from those rooms, but we had no noise issues whatsoever in the room we had.

Enjoy the dessert party! It was a great way to watch the show. It was really a stress free evening for us.
I'm a people watcher for sure so that might work. Did you do online checking or just wait?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #919
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

2 weeks away today from first BC stay and first time CL!!
Old 09-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #920
Barbara C
Mouseketeer

I can't believe we'll be at the BC in 5 days

I sent the notes into the teachers today (I know, bad parents...), and I've pulled our packing list together and I think I'll actually start packing tonight. We still haven't told the kids so I have to wait until they're asleep (and I still have enough energy to actually be productive...).

Our flight arrives a bit after 9am so I'm hoping we can actually be in Epcot before 1pm as we have a date with some princess at 1:20

It makes me so happy to read everyone's great trip reports about the BC. I know the kids are going to be in shock when they see SAB
Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #921
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara C View Post

I sent the notes into the teachers today (I know, bad parents...), and I've pulled our packing list together and I think I'll actually start packing tonight. We still haven't told the kids so I have to wait until they're asleep (and I still have enough energy to actually be productive...).

Our flight arrives a bit after 9am so I'm hoping we can actually be in Epcot before 1pm as we have a date with some princess at 1:20

It makes me so happy to read everyone's great trip reports about the BC. I know the kids are going to be in shock when they see SAB
See you next Sunday!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #922
Nicnic
Mouseketeer

Hi,

I'm looking at my schedule for our stay next month and just noticed I've got most meals booked for about 6:30pm. We've recently told DD10 we are going and she saw the campfire and movie on the beach, so she really wants to do this.
Does anyone know roughly what time they will be for October and November? Or are they the same all year round? I may have to move a reservation or 2 and would like to do it before we go?

Thanks

Nic
Old 09-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #923
Angeejoe
DIS Veteran

Quick question, a few wks ago some posted a link to a BOG lunch fast pass or ADR option. I can't seem to find it. Can you post again? thank you so much!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #924
Barbara C
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeejoe View Post
Quick question, a few wks ago some posted a link to a BOG lunch fast pass or ADR option. I can't seem to find it. Can you post again? thank you so much!
Here you go:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #925
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegirl View Post
2 weeks away today from first BC stay and first time CL!!
Yeah!! :-)
Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #926
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara C View Post

Fun! What a great surprise!!! Our kids know we are going but have no idea we are staying on property. Woohoo!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #927
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Awesome! Thanks guys! So excited!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #928
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnic View Post
Hi,

I'm looking at my schedule for our stay next month and just noticed I've got most meals booked for about 6:30pm. We've recently told DD10 we are going and she saw the campfire and movie on the beach, so she really wants to do this.
Does anyone know roughly what time they will be for October and November? Or are they the same all year round? I may have to move a reservation or 2 and would like to do it before we go?

Thanks

Nic
Movies were at 8pm last October and 7pm in November. Not sure about campfire.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #929
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnic View Post
Hi,

Thanks

Nic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Movies were at 8pm last October and 7pm in November. Not sure about campfire.
In Post #4 on the first page of this thread there is a link to activities schedules for the past year (and a bit more)

Last October, the campfire was at 6:30 and movie 8 and for November the campfire was 5:30 and the movie at 7.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #930
kabbie
DIS Veteran

Questions

Hello!

We are heading the World in just 10 days! So excited! We are staying at VWL, but are planning on visiting Beach Club after our MGM day for dinner at Beaches n Cream. We're going to be there approx. 9:30pm after Fantasmic on Sun, Sept 22nd. I can imagine that the wait for a table will be 30 minutes or so.

I have 2 questions for YC/BC vets

1. Are the gift shops in Yacht and Beach Club open late? I know the WL shop is open til 11pm. Not sure about the Marketplace and Fittings & Fairings.

2. The Magic Kingdom is open for EMH til 1am - I'm assuming bus from YC/BC will be running to MK after our dinner (approx. 11pm) - Is that correct?

Thanks!

Read about a WDW Vet solo trip to Disneyland
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1355408
1991 Offsite 1992-1997 Lived in Tampa; Visited as a Day Visitor several times a year 2000 Offsite-Hampton Inn on Palm Parkway 2002 Offsite Jan 2004 Marriott Village (I work for Marriott) Dec 2005 All Star Vacation Home Sept 28-Oct 3, 2006 POR (First time on property!) Feb 6-10, 2007 1st time at Disneyland (Anaheim Fairfield) Sept 26-Oct 5, 2007 WL/BWV Dec 12-14, 2007 Marriott Village (free room)Dec3-10, 2008 Marriott Grande Vista May 16-21, 2009 BWV Dec 12-17, 2009 POFQ/BCV/VWLOct 20 - 24, 2010 Marriott's Sabal Palms Aug 3-8, 2011 Disneyland - Anaheim Marriott Suites
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: