Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #1
angelaroseub
3rd time's a charm!

Early Check In

We are 60 days out today! WAHOO! I went into MDE and I was allowed to check in online! TODAY! Has anyone else ever checked in this early? Did it cause any problems? I was also able to make room requests but no amenity requests. The tab said Room and Amenity requests but no amenity requests were provided. Why would I be able to check in this early?
angelaroseub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #2
dansdad
DIS Veteran

When they updated the website they moved the online check in to 60 days out instead of 10 days out. So yes, it is now normal to be able to do it at 60 days.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
jaiminee krikit
Mouseketeer

I did the online check-in at 60 days. I requested a specific section and floor at POP and got both. I think I gave them my ETA (if that's an option - been staying at a lot of hotels lately and can't remember if I did it here). I ended up getting to Orlando much earlier than originally planned and came to the resort at 9am. I never thought my room would be ready, I just wanted to get my tickets and get over to the MK. My room was actually ready! I told the woman checking me in "What a pleasant surprise!" She told me that if you do online check-in, you have a good chance of your room being ready when you arrive. Come to think of it, we've always done online check-in, and we've never had to wait for our room - but arriving at 9, I thought no way.
I'm not sure what amenities you're trying to request, and I also don't recall seeing an option for amenities when I did online check-in. You could probably call and speak to a CM and they could take care of it for you...

Tags
club level, concierge, contemporary, early check in, hospitality suite

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: