Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #61
purpledisneyprncess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummy2nj View Post
Does anyone know where the official Disney announcement regarding the $15 fridge credit is? I mean, is it in writing somewhere? What date was it announced? If it was so standard to give this credit when asked for, I want to be compensated as well. I don't understand why we were refused... I remember the rep's name as well. He even asked his manager.
I don't think there is an official announcement you can refer to other than getting a manager on the phone and if he/she says you will get that credit than be sure to remember the managers name for when you check in. Seems like it really just depends on the CM or manager on an individual basis.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #62
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummy2nj View Post
Does anyone know where the official Disney announcement regarding the $15 fridge credit is? I mean, is it in writing somewhere? What date was it announced? If it was so standard to give this credit when asked for, I want to be compensated as well. I don't understand why we were refused... I remember the rep's name as well. He even asked his manager.
They sent an email to Travel Agents regarding the refrigerator removal. I received mine on July 10th.
There was nothing in the email about compensation.
EpcotBill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #63
DisneyWisher
DIS Veteran

Just went to front desk...not concierge...ask about the credit. She asked for my magic band (staying at Pop) she said she didn't see one. Asked who I spoke to, I said no I'm asking for it now. She check with gentleman in suit jacket and he explained to her about it. She came back and said your rebate will be (she typed amount into calculator $45). No problem. I also have a 22.50 credit. For my first night DD and SIL shared a room with me so they gave be back the extra adult fee once they checked into their own room. So $67.50 total. I'll take it.
DisneyWisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #64
DisneyWisher
DIS Veteran

My daughter just went to ask about her credit. She spoke to a CM that stands at the beginning of the line (they find out why you are in line) when she told the CM, the CM said we aren't giving discounts. We'll send a fridge to your room (we check out tomorrow) My daughter had requested the fridge when she booked, she said I have an 8 month old baby when we saw the fridge wasn't working we went and bought a cooler. The CM asked "where did you buy it?" My daughter told her Publix. Not sure why she questioned her on where she bought it.

When I asked for my credit the CM at the line asked me what I needed. I said to speak with someone at the front desk. I didn't go into specifics until I talked to the front desk CM. I guess my demeanor said "you can't help me, I'll wait to talk to someone that can".
DisneyWisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: